Casa Loma College Employee Reviews

Online Contract Teaching Work
Adjunct Faculty (Current Employee) –  Van Nuys, CAApril 2, 2017
Great job that allows me to create my own schedule. Limited enrollment, so I'm looking to create more financial security with a similar position with another company.
good work place
LVN/LPN student (Former Employee) –  Van Nuys, CAOctober 24, 2016
good work place. I learned a lot everyone was very helpful. everyone was very caring. outgoing and willing to go above and beyond.
Loved the students - management not so much
Faculty LVN Instructor (Former Employee) –  Van Nuys, CAOctober 26, 2015
I loved working with the students, most of whom actually wanted to be there. The management on the other hand is backstabbing at best. Told you one thing and then turned around and did another. Let excellent, english speaking instructors go and hired less qualified, barely understandable people to teach. Absolutely zero professionalism. Miss the students, but so glad I'm not there anymore.
Great Staff
Lead instructor Level III theory/clinic (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAJune 20, 2015
I enjoyed being creative with the students and helping them to learn new concepts in nursing. The staff was helpful in making sure that I understood the resources that were available.
Pros
Teamwork
Cons
short breaks
Honest school, but very unorganized
Financial Aid Officer/Student Accounts Bookkeeper (Former Employee) –  Van Nuys, CAMay 8, 2015
Good for the fact it is non profit, poor organization in the administrative department for both students and faculty & staff. There is no HR.
Very professional environment, safe to work in.
Instructor of Mathematics and Physics (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAAugust 6, 2014
I was the instructor for physics and mathematics. I was also in charge of taking care of students educational needs, come up with tests and quizzes.

I was able to keep the students mentally engaged and got 100% positive review including from the students who had failed the course.

The most enjoyable part was making the students realize that mathematics can be learned and learning can be fun.

The hardest part of the job was noticing how low the level of education in high schools of California really is. It was sad to see these students had been neglected all through the years and literally knew less mathematics than some 5th graders.
Pros
Job satisfaction, pay, stimulation.
Cons
Severely neglected students.
loyal staff
Nurse Instructor (Current Employee) –  Van Nuys, CAJuly 22, 2014
A great place to work for short term. Management is awesome and support employee. They don't micromanage and allow the instructor to be independent.
On the other hand there are no type of raises, nit even cost of living, insurance sucks and is expensive, upper management, cold and lask people skills
Pros
co workers
Cons
no raises
Taking care of two department
MRI Clinical Education Placement Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAOctober 21, 2013
Have many responsibilities, taking care of DMS and MRI department.
Company has great potential
Campus Director (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAFebruary 4, 2013
I have been fortunate to work with some great people at the College.
Great experience
Admissions Representative (Former Employee) –  Hawthorne, CaliforniaAugust 21, 2012
Academic wise this nursing college is excellent. Great stundents.
Pros
meet alot of students from different cultures
Cons
upper management