CASCADE ASSET MANAGEMENT Employee Reviews

Relaxed work environment
Warehouse (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIDecember 6, 2017
Like a previous reviewer stated, note that most of the positive reviews are from branches that closed (they tried to expand nationally but it wasn’t feasible). Cascade is very relaxed and not that much is expected from you. Management in every department is poor - mostly employees that worked their way up with no management skills and there is a lot of favoritism. Pay is less than what it should be, but health insurance is cheap. Time off and flexibility are reasonable. I would advise against working here, but if you’re in a pinch, you could do worse.
not much growth but ok for the most part
a couple (Current Employee) –  madisonSeptember 10, 2014
Pay is ok. supervisors and managers all started out as entry level employees so be prepared to have no real skill with leadership. there is a lot of favortism by operations manager. notice all other comments are from locations that have been closed due to no good work coming in. sales team has not been bringing in any real new customers. this is a small shop with small shop gossip. will leave once i find a better option. supervisors get away with a lot of slacking, roaming around and clicky.
Pros
in madison, good for environment
Cons
no mentors to help grow in any areas
Best job ever
Operational Floater (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEApril 9, 2014
best job ever
wish they would consider reopening in DE again
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this company
Work envirment
Computer Technician (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CANovember 18, 2013
My day would start by checking emails to see what I had planned for the day. I learned to wipe data off of old computers. I was surrounded by a great group of co-workers and management, we all worked together as one. The hardest part of my days were to leave my family for weeks at a time. But I did get use to it. The best part of working for Cascade was everything I learned from them.
Pros
Great pay, great people to work with
Cons
Not enough work for us
Dishonest leadership, inexperienced managers
A few roles (Former Employee) –  CaMay 7, 2013
Don't work here unless you are ok with direction from inexperienced "leaders". Owners surround themselves with yes men who don't know enough to know better. They claim to be the best but are just a small company with few clients outside of Wisconsin. There are hundreds of the same recycling companies out there. Try them first.
Pros
Help environment
Cons
Inconsistent management with no experience
Very Green and informative company.
Operational Floaters (Former Employee) –  Kent, WAJuly 26, 2012
Going to clients location, collecting PC's, Laptops, monitors & etc, taking all electronics back to warehouse where I would then diagnose the outcome of the assets the clients had given us. Afterwards any refurbishing, recycling, rebuilding, or repairing that was needed was handled in a timely fashion.
Lots of traveling, fun work enviroment
Computer Technician (Former Employee) –  Newport, DelawareJanuary 17, 2012
The best and worst part about this company was the amount of travel. It was fun visiting different cities every week but it took away from a lot of family time
Pros
travel
Cons
unstable company