Cascade Medical Center Employee Reviews

good pllace to start
EMT-B (Current Employee) –  Cascade, IDDecember 19, 2016
good work environment to understand the emergency medicine. This helps you understand rural medicine. Major hospitals require a flight or long transport times.
Interesting and fun
CT/Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee) –  Leavenworth, WADecember 2, 2016
A typical day consisted of providing quality patient care while taking xrays of patients. I learned additional skills that sharpened my knowledge. Most enjoyable part of the job was helping patients.
Best place ever!!!
rad tech (Former Employee) –  Cascade, IDJanuary 13, 2016
I worked there as an RT/MT/MA and I loved every minute of everyday. For sure it was hard work, but Bill, Terri and the rest of the staff were amazing people to work for and really appreciated all of us. I would highly recommend working here. If I wasn't in Boise I would for sure still be there!!
Pros
Positive environment, high pay, great management
Cons
I have nothing
I started with CMC as a biller and finished as a Business Office Manager
Medical Billing Specialist/Business Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Leavenworth, WAOctober 18, 2015
This was probably my most favorite places I have worked. I learned so much for the medical billing to management of the office. The hardest part of my job was becoming a boss instead of a co-worker, There were some difficulties along that path but the were overcome. The most enjoyable part of my job was working with the patients on their bills, some would just stop in to say Hi. I am very good and
changing and angry person about their billing into a non frustrated person that just needed someone to educate then on the billing and how to understand it. There was a decent amount of red tape and politics, but it was expected in my position.
Pros
Paid holidays, insurance, vacations
Cons
Was laid off under new management
Toss up environment.
CNA/EMT (Former Employee) –  Cascade, IdahoAugust 1, 2015
I loved my job and for the most part the people I worked with until the threat of me advancing arose and suddenly I was fired for a bogus reason that I am fighting for wrongful termination.
difficult
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Leavenworth, WAMay 25, 2013
A difficult hospital to work for. Only nine beds but extremely heavy patients. Only two RNs on floor to lift patients.
Great Clinical opportunities
Medical Student Clinicals (Former Employee) –  Cascade, IAJanuary 29, 2013
Worked with the public and great staff. it was a good experience and gave me a opportunity to practice my Medical Assistant.