Oilfield Operations Supervisor- North Dakota
Key position in oilfield fluid transportation industry operation.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and maintain high level contacts with client representatives.
- Identify opportunities and upon approval from management ensure their implementation, enabling the growth of the company.
- Direct personnel with respect to production, volume, cost, and quality.
- Coordinate the efforts of contractors and company team to meet the company commitments.
- Ensure that materials, good, labor and equipment are delivered in good order at an optimum time and cost.
- First line of management oversight on personnel issues that surface in the field of operations.
- Delegation of work to the field team to ensure effective and efficient results.
- Establishment of accountabilities and goals for the field team.
- Responsible for the preparation and maintenance of appropriate field records.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- 2 Plus years in a supervisory role
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent managerial and organizational skills
- High level of critical thinking skills
- General working computer knowledge
- Ability to delegate work effectively
- Transportation industry knowledge optimal
- Ability to respond to emergency situations
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES ONLY!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Indeed - 19 months ago