Cascade Employee Reviews

Stressful. Unfair. No chance to improve.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORNovember 24, 2017
I worked very hard
Was walked all over
I covered for my managers when they were to drunk or hungover.
Did taxes.
Got paid nothing .
Awful.
Had a lot of responsibility, didn't get any credit for my hard work.
Pros
New industry
Cons
Terrible general management
productive and fun place for learning and expereincing medical procedures and getting close with the docotor.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sellwood, ORNovember 17, 2017
My review on cascade family practice would be a great experience overall a fun practice to work for very friendly employees and just a understanding doctors office in general
Unorganized
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVSeptember 24, 2017
The company is not very organized at all they spend almost all of the day looking for important warehouse supplies need to finish a project the machines are always breaking so most of the lines are shut down leaving people nothing to do
Pros
descent parking areas
Cons
Management is bad
Senior Care
Senior Citizen Care (Former Employee) –  Cascade, IDAugust 24, 2017
I cleaned homes, cooked and took care of the needs of several seniors that needed a hand. They pay was low but the benefits of meeting and helping the seniors was great.
my summary
Local Driver (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTDecember 30, 2016
there was no room for advancement
not an equal opportunity employer
meeting customers and making them happy was a plus
most and good coworkers
Pros
pay
Cons
many hours away from home
no commons
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAAugust 31, 2016
good place to work long hours as you want and many overtime as you like plus six days every weeks
but it is hard to get along with co-workers, leads and supervisor
Ability to control my day
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Kent, WAFebruary 16, 2016
The owner / manager allowed me to work to my potential without hovering and inquiring about my every move. Freedom to make decisions that could alter the company. Very close, family, atmosphere.
Pros
Freedom, major responsibilities
Cons
No benefits, no room for growth
fun
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJanuary 30, 2016
Enjoy the facilities I go to. Meeting new people, new experiences. I have gained a ton of knowledge that will help me in my everyday work life.
Pros
Pick your hours
Cons
Travel
Great place to work.
New York. Equipment test engineer (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, NYOctober 1, 2015
Great management team ,cares about employees. They have a hokey and lacrosse fields in the work place as well as a rock wall ect!
Pros
Atmosphere
benefits
Great Demolition Company
Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 18, 2015
Great place to work the employees are nice, friendly, hard working and we get things done in a timely manner. And proactive.
Cascade
cna (Current Employee) –  Leavenworth, KSFebruary 19, 2015
Everyday is a new challenge, I travel often to new facilitates. Welcomed with open arms. My skills are challenged and knowledge grained everyday from my vast amount of experiences.
Pros
unlimited job experiences
Cons
driving long distance at times.
Very fun workplace, Great pay.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, NYNovember 25, 2014
Awesome place to work, coworkers are friendly and willing to help or answer questions if you need it. Casual environment, no suits, jeans and sneakers mostly. Decent pay, but no benefits. Lots of temporary positions, very difficult to get hired on permanent.
Pros
chess boards, puppies, zipline
Cons
benefits, temp positions
Innovative and fun working experience
Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 31, 2014
First experience working for a construction based company. A typical day consist of being in a home office located in Atlanta with The Office Coordinator who was my immediate supervisor and the President/Owner. My office was kind of dark because I only had one window that was facing another home, but I made the best of the lighting provided. Unfortunately there wasn't any real culture with the company and my co-workers, everyone pretty much ate lunch separate and barely talked to each other outside of meetings and morning greetings. I learned the most about building a brand from bottom up and creating a digital following via social media and email marketing. I enjoyed my pay and the challenge of completing tasks I had never done or that had never be used in the company since it's incorporation in 1992.
Pros
Hands on Experience, Growth wit company
Cons
Home Office Space, Lack of company brand, No culture
nice place to work
Painter/Laborer (Former Employee) –  Springfield, OHApril 6, 2014
work the paint line 500 to 600 hundred clinders a day
worked ten hours a day for many years .worked on a four station drill .worked on a weld prep machine a polisher a grinder .raw material overhead crane
Pros
good foremans to work for
Cons
let employees get away with too much
Work in different environments
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  North Kansas CityMarch 28, 2014
Responsibilities cover recording vital signs on patients, performing venipuncture and finger sticks on adults and children, preparing rooms and patients for examination by doctor, assisting during GYN procedures, performed pregnancy tests, preparing and sending out specimens for laboratory testing and scheduling appointments for office and out-patient procedures.
Other duties include filling out requisition forms, verifying patient insurance eligibility and authorizations, maintaining patient charts and office equipment, ordering office supplies and preparing bills.
Pros
Great staff
Cons
No breaks
Innovative computer software design company
Owner (Current Employee) –  Bend, ORDecember 10, 2013
Cascades Systems provides its clients with high-quality software with emphasis on technical software involving remote-logging devices. The company focuses on Windows applications written in C++.
Producted
Office Assistant III-Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 22, 2013
Billing and coding for service that patient received. Busy and boring. There was no enjoyment of this job.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short breaks
productive job with busy winters /overtime and laid back summers.equipped with a kitchen, fitness center, showers, and locker room.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, NYJune 19, 2013
With daily goals to reach this job manufactures helmets for lacrosse, white water rafting, and hockey all over the world. at times it is very busy and tiring, fast paced and requires team work. I learned to manage others and train as well as the importance of making products as safe as possible for children and adults. Co-workers here use humor and personal stories to help make the job less stressful and an enjoyable environment where we feel we know and can count on one another. Here everyones like family one way or another.The hardest part of the job is making it through the busy season and making sure we are fully stocked with merchandise to reach the daily goals.The summer bbq,s, holiday bonuses, overtime, and funny moments are the most enjoyable aspects of this job.
Pros
christmas party, bonuses, holiday bonus, laid back atmosphers, bbq, s
Cons
being understaffed, lack of parts, long hours and weekends in the winter
Cool
ROUTE DRIVER (Former Employee) –  COFebruary 11, 2013
Less talk more work and more fun doing it. Got work with moer of the manigment at times.
Pros
fun
Dynamic
In-House SEO expert (Former Employee) –  Fall City, WAFebruary 9, 2013
Always inventive. Customer Driven. Long Hours. Family owned. Creative, hard working group.
Pros
superior use of technology
Cons
holidays way too intense