Cascadia Community College Employee Reviews

Great place for Work-Study jobs!
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Bothell, WAMay 30, 2017
I loved working as a student there! Great work life balance! Managers were understanding of class load and would let us work on class assignments when we were not busy.
Excellent Learning Environment
Supplemental Instruction Leader - (Part-Time) (Former Employee) –  Bothell, WAMay 14, 2017
They were informative and willing to work with our schedules. They provided regular feedback on how to become a better supplement instruction leader. Numerous learning opportunities, excellent team to be a part of.
adjunct instructor (Former Employee) –  Bothell, WANovember 4, 2015
I've loved working at Cascadia. As an adjunct (this not being unique to this college) I feel that we do not get paid enough for what we do. This college is unique in the fact that it is always trying to open up opportunities for adjunct professors. I've never felt so included in a college than I have here. They are also always looking to create full-time positions for us which is unique as well. There are opportunities for advancement if you are looking to work in other college offices.
Pros
Great support from administration
Cons
pay
Ambassador to new students
Peer Resource Officer (Former Employee) –  Bothell, WAJanuary 27, 2014
Worked with students because this was student government position, so worked as an ambassador for students. Management were instructors and they were always there is encourage and motivate us.
Pros
Free Lunches, and free gifts
Cons
no healthcare
I enjoy connecting with the students
Information Desk Rep - Office Assistant III (Current Employee) –  Bothell, WAApril 4, 2013
My position connects with students, faculty and staff and it makes for a diverse place to work
productive
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bothell, WAAugust 13, 2012
I learned ALOT during my time at the college both as a student and a faculty memeber.