Case-Mate

Case-Mate Employee Reviews

Not good as a company
Sales Manager (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 12, 2013
Needs Better Management. Its not a place where i would see myself Growing with.
Fun Job
Ecommerce Operations Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 10, 2013
Pros: dogs, happy hour, atmosphere
Cons: job insecurity
It was fun while it lasted but you never know how long you have a job there.
Case-Mate
Account Manager - Latin America and Caribbean (Current Employee), Tucker, GAApril 4, 2013
In 2006, Case-Mate began with a simple desire – to craft a portfolio of classically-styled technology accessories inspired by a thoughtful approach to elegant materials, detailed assembly, and finishing detail. Our products are uniquely designed to protect, adorn and enhance the mobile devices of the distinctly well-styled individual.
Productive and fun place to work
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee), Tucker, GAJanuary 17, 2013
Pros: great pay, great benefits, tons of cross training and advancement for growth.
Cons: personality must be a good fit to remain employed.
Case-mate is an awesome employer. The company culture is innovative, creative, and jovial.
Creative and fun workplace with best culture around
Administration (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 5, 2012
Pros: culture, ping pong, pool table, foosball, extremely causal dress, bring your pets to work - everyday
Cons: not many, if you are the type of person that needs hand holding, you will not like it here
Case-Mate is an organization that provides a creative outlet to all employees, not matter your title or role. From day one I have been able to create and be involved with many exciting projects. This is not a place you go to be told what to do....you have the opportunity and challenge to make things happen, without someone having to tell you what to do!

I love the culture and the ability to never dread going to work! Monday's have never looked so good!
Great product but no job security!
Manager (Former Employee), Miami, Fl.March 14, 2012
Pros: selling a great product that i was proud of!!
Cons: lack of care for personnel.
Case-mate truly has created a great product for cell phones. I would recommend their product.
Working for the company is another thing. They advised me that they were going to give me the Distric Manager position. Without any notice they came in and closed all the stores in South Florida. Employees showed up for work only to find everything empty!! It was very hard for me and the employees to understand how and why this would happen. Corporate would not even give an explanation for their wrong doings!

About Case-Mate

Case-Mate began with one simple premise: we can design a better case. The idea started as lunch break chatter that soon led us – Read more