Case Farms Employee Reviews

First step of the ladder
First Processing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Dudley, NCFebruary 13, 2018
Working here you can expect a 6 days work day, bad management personnel, promotions go by the finger, so you got to sweet talk your way up if likable.
fun
Lead Meat Processor (Former Employee) –  Dudley, NCFebruary 10, 2018
Case Farm i enjoy working food it was cold i was a team leader off line it was alot experience leaner different thing cutting chicken doing a lot of paper work .
good
fast and stressful
Industrial Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Morganton, NCJanuary 25, 2018
I work 7 days a week doing the job that my boss should be doing while he sits in his office. When he decides to do his job he stresses out my entire maintenance crew. They cant order the right parts to get things fixed, also making my job harder.
Pros
Industrial Maintenance/Leadership Experience
Cons
Dependant on me
Is a good place
Quality Assurance (Former Employee) –  Morganton, NCJanuary 22, 2018
Is a fast pace work place, people dont last to long working there it is hard and the production lines are way to fast to keep up with. Some supervisor are mean.
It was a great work place
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHJanuary 21, 2018
I think it was a great opportunity I wish could work there again. I worked in the hatchery department and it was a great experience. If hired in I believe I'll still be working there great benefits I just never got the chance to get hired in but hopefully I get another chance to obtain employment through your company.
fast paced
Live Hanger/ Par-Fryer (Cook) (Former Employee) –  Goldsboro, NCJanuary 8, 2018
this is a fast paced job
you need to be a fast learner to complete tasks asked of you.
Sometimes proper training was a problem and supervisors expected you to know skills in advance.
Depends on what department worked
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Winesburg, OHDecember 29, 2017
As a maintenance technician I worked long hours 7 days per week and most holidays. Monday thru Friday I averaged 12 hours per day. Management has a high turnover rate and there were many subpar managers in my tenure. In the maintenance department there was a close knit team atmosphere. The most difficult part of the job was the long weekend hours and lack of family time. The best part of the job was knowing I was able to repair a piece of equipment and see it run in time for production on Monday morning.
Pros
Tool allowance and uniforms
Cons
Inconsistent management and long hours
my opinion on my current employer
Q.A.-Inspector... Marination Mixer (Current Employee) –  Canton, OHDecember 18, 2017
weekly pay is what i like most about this company. the work hours are what i dislike most about the company. all in all case farms is a decent place to be employed@
Pros
diversity in the plant
Cons
underpayed
Fast Past Productive
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Morganton, NCDecember 17, 2017
Fast Past Productive environment
plenty opportunity for advancement quickly
hardest part of working there is the chicken production line where u cut chicken part in my opnion
so many positions avaliable
Case farms
Re hang (Former Employee) –  Morganton, NCNovember 15, 2017
No concern for personal life they expect you to be there regardless of rain sleet snow or hail they have no regard for your personal home issues. The pay is okay
Friendly laid back
I.T Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Troutman, NCOctober 19, 2017
Management listens to ideas but does not implement them as it is their way or no way. Director will argue about stuff simply because he does not understand what is being done. Shows a lot of favoritism with certain individuals.
Pros
laid back friendly atmosphere
Cons
compensation, management
An Ok Place to work.
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHSeptember 15, 2017
They have some slow work so it very hard to get some work and when you do you still don't get your hours.. Not enough pay for the work that you do.. Would work maybe 4 hours a day.
Fast paced
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Morganton, NCSeptember 12, 2017
Very fast paced If you came to work daily you could move up quickly to better position there was to many chiefs not enough Indians so you really didn't know who to listen to awesome benefits
Pros
Insurance benefits
Cons
Short breaks
Easy to get a job
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Morganton, NCSeptember 11, 2017
It it fairly easy to receive a job and start the job in the minimum amount of time. The job is very good at giving opportunities to move higher in the company. They care about your well-being and strive to make sure their employees are staying safe.
Productive fast pace
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Morganton, NCSeptember 5, 2017
I only worked for case farms for three months and in that time I got carpal tunnel so bad I woke up one morning and could not move my left hand my doctor put me on light duty and the managers at care farms said that there was nothing I could do till the doctor released me.
Pros
Steady income
Cons
Poor working condition poor pay and it's causes health issues
Lack of advancement
Human Resource Specialist (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHAugust 27, 2017
This company has lack of advancement in the company for employees. When they do promote with they do not properly training, so the employee is set up for failure.
Case Farms
Plant Manager (RTC) (Former Employee) –  Dudley, NCAugust 18, 2017
Case is a small privately held company in which you wear a lot of hats. I really enjoyed working there and learned so many things about business during my time there. If you want to learn a lot about business, work for a small company.
Good work place
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHAugust 15, 2017
I loved it . They will very kind . They payed good . Helpful .. organized .. great supervisor. And they will.work and help you get better . I liked it
Pros
Good pay . Every week pay
Cons
Stinky and messy
not a good work envirnment
I-cut (Former Employee) –  Goldsboro, NCJuly 27, 2017
Casefarms is not a good work environment, they show favoritism and don't treat people like they should. I got a raw piece of meat thrown at me and the supervisor nor the team leader did anything and the person was not fired or written up.
not a fun place to work
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHJuly 26, 2017
i didnt like it very fast paced and cold short breaks chance of bacterial infections never knew from day to day where they might put me treid to make me hang live chickens
Pros
it was a job
Cons
short breaks cold environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Case Farms. Our community is ready to answer.