Case New Holland Employee Reviews

Productive at a balanced pace
Forklift Operator/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Sturtevant, WIAugust 28, 2017
A wonderful place to work, great benefits, great managment, love the time off they give for holidays. Its very balanced and no overwhelmed with work. everything is at a flexible time pace.
Fast Paced manufacturing
Welder 6 (Former Employee) –  Grand Island, NEAugust 21, 2017
Come to work build the parts required for the day. Makeup for the lack of production of a few who have the system figured out. (Look busy but produceor work as little as possible.) The persons with 25 plus yrs. Upper management has figured out that overtime is less expensive that adding extra employees. No extra insurance, vacation time, training and less middle managers required.
Pros
Benefitsf, health and vacation time
Cons
Working night shift
Key member of global distribution operation team (Current Employee) –  Lebanon, INAugust 14, 2017
nothing i can truly say about this place 4 year of getting lied to daily and treated as just a warm body.. no team work and all about "I"!! love the people that work there but the management needs a lot of work!!!
Pros
Cons
all
Very fast pace and alway busy
Export Compliance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Racine, WIAugust 2, 2017
I enjoyed my co-workers and the fast pace. The management changes were consistent. Did not follow rules or laws which is not good work ethics. Management was always cut throat.
Pros
relaxed work life
Cons
to many to list
okay
Welder (Former Employee) –  Burlington, IAAugust 1, 2017
always pushed to do more, outdated robot welders and equipment, management wasn't very good, not a very good facility, had to use vacation during shutdowns
Pros
not a whole lot
Cons
could never do enough
Horrible management
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Cameron, MOJuly 21, 2017
Unless you are a male employee, you will not go far with this company. They are looking for young males that have no opinions and are work horses, but horseplay is not tolerated. Management is running a good company into the ground!
Increasingly low morale but good benefits
Engineering Services Lead (Current Employee) –  Burr Ridge, ILJune 25, 2017
Increasingly low morale but good benefits. Most enjoyable part of the job: Good people to work with. Good international affiliations. Hardest part is continually changing processes.
Great benefits but lack of vision
Manager (Current Employee) –  Racine, WIJune 23, 2017
Benefits are top notch. Work facilities are decent (but aging). Difficulty is lack of upper level management vision and day to day changing of strategy
Fun Great People in Racine
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Racine, WIJune 22, 2017
Worked at CNH when tractor sales where at all time industry record. Challenges engaging World Class Manufacturing and improving process.CNH provided the resources to support objective of World Class Manufacturing
Pros
Paid for OT
Cons
Poor salary
Do not go there
Manufacturing Engineer (Former Employee) –  Goodfield, ILJune 9, 2017
Slave driving sweat shop. My manager did not know anything except how to make a spreadsheet. They make everything twice as hard as it needs to be. Don't expect raises or bonuses if you are salary. Hourly people get a small amount. Nothing more than a slap in the face. I would not recommend this company to anyone
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
Job Security
Na
Production Specialist (Former Employee) –  Burlington, IAJune 5, 2017
Fast paced, but no job was overly hard so long as parts were available. Pay was standard wage, and benefits were also standard. Shifts were normal for general production.
Great job for the area
Inventory Logistics Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Grand Island, NEApril 19, 2017
Management could be improved. Great benefits for family. Would be nicer to have a better work/life balance. Training for employees seems to be minimal. Could be better.
Pros
Benefits and pay are pretty great!
Cons
Management, training could be improved
Allows you to recieve many different experiances
Manufacturing Engineer, Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Burlington, IAApril 13, 2017
A typical day is fast paced
I have had many learning opportunities
Management team changes over a lot
Very good people to work with
The hardest part is the constant turn over
The job has been overall very enjoyable
Good Pay / Understaffed
Logistics Team Member (Current Employee) –  New Holland, PAMarch 31, 2017
They pay well but there is a price to pay. Logistics is grossly understaffed. People are stressed and burned out. you are expected to work for two people. No one in management seems to have any concern about this. I know some people are job hunting or hoping to bid out of Logistics. Always being moved around with little to no training. Very stressful atmosphere and sometimes a hostile environment. Some employees are bullies to other workers and nothing is done about it.
Pros
Good Pay / Health Care
Cons
Shutdowns / lack of manpower /stress / hostility
Machinist
Machine Operator/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Burlington, IAMarch 15, 2017
Set up and operate a variety of machine tools to produce precision parts and instruments. Includes precision instrument makers who fabricate, modify, or repair mechanical instruments. May also fabricate and modify parts to make or repair machine tools or maintain industrial machines, applying knowledge of mechanics, shop mathematics, metal properties, layout, and machining procedures.
pays good but they will work you to death
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, INMarch 14, 2017
i work with case before all and all as long as you dont look or trouble you will not find it working there,the only major complaint i have is when i work there they been working people so much people started getting sick and then it starts getting around and then you are sick yourself and have to take days off then they fire you for not being there i was fired for not going to work and defecating myself had a doctors note say i could not work there ether so be prepared to be work yourself to death.
Pros
the pay
Cons
everything else
promotions
Assembler/Production (Former Employee) –  New Holland, PAMarch 10, 2017
no room for advancement company hires outside first...or just moves employees around so there is no need to replace open positions..good place to make money but thats about it
Pros
good pay
Cons
business is slowing down dramatically
I am a hard worker I show up every day
Welder (Former Employee) –  The headerMarch 8, 2017
When I worked at case I think it was a good place to work .they treat you very good there .everybody gets along .I am a hard worker. I would recommend anybody to go there.
Forget About Family
Analyzer (Current Employee) –  Lebanon, INFebruary 16, 2017
I have worked at CNH for over two years now. There is almost zero opportunity for advancement and you are working so much due to mandatory overtime that you might as well forget about seeing your family. Management is a joke and the only time a supervisor will ever look your way is when you have done something wrong. I still haven't gotten a raise yet due to my full time hire date and I won't receive one until I have worked with the company for 2 years and 4 months. People here are miserable and exhausted. It's sad that whenever you ask another employee how their day is going and you can always expect a sarcastic response along the lines of, "I'm here unfortunately," or "is that a serious question?" Morale is nonexistent and you might as well forget about trying to stay healthy in an environment like this. I'm currently forced to work 58 hour weeks and I am in so much pain from work I even hurt when I'm sitting down, I'm only in my twenties!
Pros
Cons
Poor Morale, Poor Management, 58 hour work weeks
It is a fine job but don't expect to fall in love with the work
Buyer (Current Employee) –  Racine, WIJanuary 19, 2017
Days at work are essentially answering emails all day every day. there is little interaction between co workers and the company is using self developed computer programs that were created in the 1960's. I would not recommend to anyone who is thinking of building a career at a company
Pros
Managers are respectful
Cons
the daily slog is real