Case Western Reserve University, School of Medicine Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Excellent employees, great place to work
Special Assistant to Director (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, Ohio, SOMJune 1, 2014
A typical included scheduling for Director, answering phones, completing written and dictated assignments, ordering supplies, overseeing computer issues, managing office files.

While in this position I increased my knowledge of medical terms and medicine in general. Although, very organized, increased skills tremendously. Worked closely with additional secretary in office. learned.

The most difficult part of the job was included malfunction of computer (which did not occur that often) when there was so much to accomplish for the day. Actually, the hardest part of the job was trying to anticipate which additional tasks I would have for the day.
My previous supervisor was not organized at all.

I enjoyed the challenge of the job, my colleagues, and working with the students.
Pros
challenging position
Cons
unorganized supevisor
High level of professinalism and very fast pace/productive atmosphere
Communications Assistant (Temporary) (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHDecember 27, 2012
The most enjoyable part of the job is, working with a professional staff that believes in professional development and promotion.

4.7