CASE

CASE Employee Reviews

Fun environment
Behavior Interventionist (Current Employee), Carlsbad, CAMarch 2, 2014
Providing behavioral therapy using ABA therapies with children with Autism.
General Office Environment
Accounts Payables/Receptionist (Current Employee), Scottsdale, AZDecember 22, 2013
Pros: positive altitude in a friendly environment.
Cons: long drive to work and home.
I start my day with a review of assignments and projects. I have learnt to priotize my work load and put some assignments on hold until I have a complete understanding of what is expected. My managers feel comfortable approaching me with any additional assignment and confident the assignment will be completed in a timely manner. The hardest part of my job is leaving on time if I feel an assignment or request can't wait until tomorrow. I am pleased when I have done my best for the company and have made a difference to help our customers, my co-workers and managers.
Productive place to work
Receptionist/Accounts Payable (Former Employee), Midland, MISeptember 18, 2013
The most enjoyable part of the job was customer service on the multi-line phone along with greeting guests. My day consisted of
helping the accounting department with entry of invoices and other
clerical tasks. My co-workers were wonderful people. The culture of the company is relaxed, yet everyone works hard to be the best at their responsibility. I enjoyed working with everyone.
Productive team great goals and accomplishments
LEAD PROJECT ENGINEER/ ELECTRICAL/HYDRAULICS (Former Employee), Burlington, IASeptember 16, 2013
Pros: working evironment is exccelent
Cons: no cons
Great challenges, the Employees are helpful, No drama, haven't met a nicer bunch of people
Management was very knowledgeable
Some projects could be challenging but the team will help you
I enjoyed how fast time flies when your busy
good place to work/ great work invirnment
Assembler (Former Employee), Midland, MISeptember 6, 2013
Pros: close to home
Cons: always could have made more money
I did learn alot during my 12 years at Case Systems/Boston Tech. I learned the wood working part of Case Systems and the metal working part of Boston Tech. When I worked in Boston Tech for about a year I used a hydro mechanical saw to cut square steel for tables that we made. Used drill press to drill holes and grinders to take care of the burrs. Cleaned up the metal pieces and did some minor spot welding. On the case side of the shop with the wood working I learned the hole operation of cabinet making. Management was good and my fellow co-workers we awesome to work with. This job was close to home which I liked.
Consulting Design Engineer (Former Employee), Ogden, UTMarch 11, 2013
Pros: good, management.
Cons: low end wages
Excellent place to learn and practice HVAC design. Principled leadership with good levels of responsibility.

About CASE

Case IH is a global leader in agricultural equipment, committed to collaborating with its customers to develop the most powerful, – Read more

CASE Salaries