CASE Employee Reviews in United States

Nice and enjoyable place to work.
CNC Machinist (Former Employee) –  Sturtevant, WIJune 23, 2016
Work had summer and winter hrs. That was good for co-workers you live on the suburb during those winter mouth, we came I a little later.
Pros
You would get a attendent bonus for every hr you came to work.
Cons
It is not there anymore Change Hands.
Excellent Company
Product Support (Former Employee) –  Racine, WIApril 13, 2016
A company with freedom to develop and learn. Good communication at all levels. Good corporate policies. Good corporate culture. In summary an excellent company.
Productive, Fun Place, Good Company to Work For
Platform Finance Controller (Current Employee) –  Burlington, IANovember 15, 2015
Fun Place to work for with supportive Management and Co-Workers.
The best part of the job is to work along side cross functional groups and learning from them and there perspectives.
Good palce to start but no job stability
Computer Technician (Former Employee) –  Racine, WINovember 13, 2015
NO longer Case, now CNH. Good company to work for back in the day , not so much now. Good for temporary work not for long term.
Great opportunity to work with local restaurant owners
Business Consultant (Current Employee) –  Palmetto, FLJuly 21, 2014
You get to manage your time spent in the field and traveling. Spent three weeks in China and traveled to 7 major cities exploring the food and culture. Great experience.
Fun environment
Behavior Interventionist (Current Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAMarch 2, 2014
Providing behavioral therapy using ABA therapies with children with Autism.
General Office Environment
Accounts Payables/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZDecember 22, 2013
I start my day with a review of assignments and projects. I have learnt to priotize my work load and put some assignments on hold until I have a complete understanding of what is expected. My managers feel comfortable approaching me with any additional assignment and confident the assignment will be completed in a timely manner. The hardest part of my job is leaving on time if I feel an assignment or request can't wait until tomorrow. I am pleased when I have done my best for the company and have made a difference to help our customers, my co-workers and managers.
Pros
positive altitude in a friendly environment.
Cons
long drive to work and home.
Productive place to work
Receptionist/Accounts Payable (Former Employee) –  Midland, MISeptember 18, 2013
The most enjoyable part of the job was customer service on the multi-line phone along with greeting guests. My day consisted of
helping the accounting department with entry of invoices and other
clerical tasks. My co-workers were wonderful people. The culture of the company is relaxed, yet everyone works hard to be the best at their responsibility. I enjoyed working with everyone.
Productive team great goals and accomplishments
LEAD PROJECT ENGINEER/ ELECTRICAL/HYDRAULICS (Former Employee) –  Burlington, IASeptember 16, 2013
Great challenges, the Employees are helpful, No drama, haven't met a nicer bunch of people
Management was very knowledgeable
Some projects could be challenging but the team will help you
I enjoyed how fast time flies when your busy
Pros
working evironment is exccelent
Cons
no cons
good place to work/ great work invirnment
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Midland, MISeptember 6, 2013
I did learn alot during my 12 years at Case Systems/Boston Tech. I learned the wood working part of Case Systems and the metal working part of Boston Tech. When I worked in Boston Tech for about a year I used a hydro mechanical saw to cut square steel for tables that we made. Used drill press to drill holes and grinders to take care of the burrs. Cleaned up the metal pieces and did some minor spot welding. On the case side of the shop with the wood working I learned the hole operation of cabinet making. Management was good and my fellow co-workers we awesome to work with. This job was close to home which I liked.
Pros
close to home
Cons
always could have made more money
Consulting Design Engineer (Former Employee) –  Ogden, UTMarch 11, 2013
Excellent place to learn and practice HVAC design. Principled leadership with good levels of responsibility.
Pros
good, management.
Cons
low end wages