CasePro, Inc. – Fort Bragg, NC 28307
U.S. Army, Ft. Bragg, Fayetteville, North Carolina. The Physical Therapist will be a fulltime civilian, hired by CasePro.
- Monday - Friday
- 40 hours per week/not to exceed 80 hours per two weeks
- Schedules will be either 7:30-4:30, or 12:00-9:00 (schedules determined by the Army to best meet patient needs)
- No on-call
- Two weeks vacation per year; 3 days sick leave per year; 10 8 hr days of Federal holidays off per year
- Minimum of 1 year of F/T experience within last 3 years
- Board certified, or board eligible, OR have experience and references supporting clinic competence
- Must be licensed as a Physical Therapist
- Certified in BCLS
- US Citizen
Indeed - 12 months ago
CasePro is a civilian employer for the U.S. Navy and Army. Our medical and mental health services employees provide their expertise on U.S....