CaseStack Employee Reviews

Credit Collections
Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Santa Monica, CADecember 15, 2016
I never had the opportunity to read the Aging report. I imagine it was much higher than it should have been. Somebody needs to review the Aging Report a lot closer and the management of the department.
Pros
Nice area. Good Money.
Cons
Credit Manager
Great Team
IT (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, ARJune 29, 2016
We have a tech team's energy level, but with specific supply chain experience. We have many recent grads and we enjoy discussing industry specific innovative ideas like drones and robots in warehouses.
Pros
Working with people who see the exciting possibilities in the logistics industry
Cons
The Company's vision is different than competitors, sometimes hard to explain it to people outside the company
Collaborative Workplace
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 23, 2016
We come up with new ideas to help retailers succeed. I work on accounts that supply Walmart and we are always searching for ways to work with our partners to increase efficiency and reduce costs.
Pros
Being able to try new things and seeing positive results
Cons
We have been growing quickly and it gets somewhat difficult to keep track of all the new people
Inclusive
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, ARJune 21, 2016
Since we have started doing Coffee Talks meetings I have more access to the executive team and am able to interact more often with the other offices through the meeting's video conferencing. We are able to discuss topics and ask questions. It allows everyone to be more aware of what colleagues are working on.
Pros
my opinion is valued
Cons
stressful at times
Great Coworkers
Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, ARJune 21, 2016
The people who sit near me went to great schools and have a lot of industry experience. It is satisfying to learn and grow in your profession each day.
Pros
intelligent and experienced colleagues
Cons
The work is satisfying but I work a lot of hours.
Nimble
IT Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, ARJune 29, 2016
Sometimes there are issues in the supply chain, but CaseStack has it in their DNA to find root causes of any problems that arise and correct them quickly.
Pros
Agile processes
Cons
A little too much travel
Account Representative
Account Representative, Fayetteville (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, ARNovember 10, 2015
The job can be awesome, personally it's not for me. I would like a new analytical role in the company. If you enjoy sales it can be great. Compensation comes over time. The culture of the company is awesome. I would definitely recommend employment at CaseStack.
Pros
Fun Culture, Good work hours
Cons
The process to become successful
Opportunities
Warehouse Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, ARJune 3, 2015
I have enjoyed working for CaseStack. The environment provides challenges and a platform to become an expert within several industries that CaseStack brings together. The management team is right up the hall and willing to listen, talk and is constantly working to promote healthy business practices. Since I have been with this company they have expanded dramatically. If you're looking to make a difference, CaseStack is a great family to join as there is only room for opportunity after opportunity- especially for the motivated individual.
Pros
Dynamic environment with continual growth
Cons
I cannot think of a single Con that couldn't be developed into an opportunity
Awesome Team to Work With
Founder, President, CEO and Chairman of the Board (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, ARMay 19, 2015
I have the opportunity to work with a collaborative, hard working, intellectually curious and determined team every day as we continue to grow the business by over 20% a year. We have talent from all walks of life who are here to change the supply chain industry. The rapid growth is creating new career opportunities for rising leaders. The best part is seeing the all of the promotion announcements every week.
Pros
Quick Advancement, Technology Leadership, Growth, Customer Focus
Cons
I wish I didn't have to travel quite so much.
Happy to be part of a growing team
Administration (Current Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAMay 22, 2015
Going on ten years with CaseStack and I could not be happier. Great collaboration and teamwork with wonderful co-workers.

Work can be challenging and there can be a lot at times but its so rewarding. Management is flexible with employees.

Lots of opportunities within the company for those who put in the effort and work hard.
Pros
Great office enviorment, room for growth

Want to know more about CaseStack?

Ask a question
Typical 9-5
Data Entry (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 19, 2015
Everyone is very friendly and works hard. The company is very busy and is expanding exponentially. You are at an office between 8-9 hours a day like a typical job. Everyone does their work and goes home.
Pros
free lunch every other week, work outings, friendly environment, close to beach
Cons
cubicles
Cameras watch your every move!
Sales reprentative (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, AROctober 1, 2014
Worked as sales rep in Transportation dept. Transportation manager is awful. He has a huge ego and doesn't have a clue on how to manage people. It is truly a sweat-shop call center. In fact they are very vague about what the job entails during interview. Work in a small cubicle all day making 100 cold calls to customers who get the same type of call from hundreds of other logistics companies. Just a horrible experience overall. The positive reviews left here are all from corporate hr - who don't give a flip about the workers,
Pros
don't work weekends
Cons
Terrible managers
Still here, 6 years later
Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Santa MonicaMarch 14, 2013
Love working at CaseStack, in reading the reviews it’s obvious to me that the people posting poor reviews weren’t able to keep up. They want to blame someone else for their own short comings. I have always been treated fair. My input has always been welcomed by management. My compensation is and has always been based on my performance, so really the sky is the limit. I am a Sales Person. It is what I have always wanted to do, so the environment here suits me perfectly. Hours are long, but that’s my choice based on the level of earnings I want.
Pros
close friends, great management
Arrogant/condescending management team
Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, ARNovember 11, 2013
The attrition rate is extremely high here. Reading the positive reviews leads me to believe that the management team is commenting on their own postings. This is a job. Prepare to be subservient and a "yes man" when it comes to communicating with management.
Pros
Walking trail close to location.
Cons
megalomaniacal management team, lofty expectations, extremely small cubicles.
Growing Company, Positive Environment
Sales Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville ARMay 28, 2015
I have enjoyed working at CaseStack. The company is growing, giving employees opportunities to learn new skills in different positions and departments. Managers and coworkers are respectful and compensation is reasonable. I'd advise job seekers to apply to work with us.
sweatshop call center
sales rep (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaSeptember 26, 2012
Inside sales rep's day consist of making 100 cold calls to businesses that have received dozens of the same phone calls from other logistics companies. The manager has cameras all around the room to make sure nobody is talking to each other or not making calls. The quotas are unattainable. Bottom line there is a 95% turnover rate for this position.
Pros
8 to 5 job
Cons
sweatshop call center
Work hard and plenty of room to grow
account management (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, arJanuary 20, 2013
Great opportunities abound to create, develop and service unique supply chain solutions for Clients. Management take note of hard workers whom produce results and promote. Underachievers or folks that need a play book are weeded out fairly quick.
Cons are long hours but its rewarding work.
Pros
job stability and impact
Cons
long hours, travel on weekends
Not a place or environement I would recommend to anyone
Transportation Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CASeptember 27, 2012
Company makes a lot of promises and delivers none. Is not competitive and fails to comply with basic labor law and pay commissions earned. Definitely a company to not do business with unless you want to be harassed as an employee.
Cons
fails to comply with labor law - do not pay commission earned, harass employees
Busy But Not Challenging
Software Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 6, 2015
There is a good amount of busy work but I do not feel like I am being used to my full potential. The social atmosphere is very cliquey and closed off to new people. I am worth more as a worker than I am valued here.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
No Overtime
Great camaraderie, location, management
IT (Former Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAMay 1, 2013
I left CaseStack over 4 years ago but it is the only place I've ever worked where I still keep in touch with all of the friends I made there. The entire culture is one of universal / cross-departmental open communication and open-doors. Not only is CaseStack the only place where I've kept up with most of the people I knew, but it's the only place I'd ever consider re-applying for should the opportunity arise.

The people, or should I say person judging from the similar typing style and time-proximity between the two reviews, who posted negatively about the company are definitely in the minority of most of the folks I know from CaseStack. You're bound to get a few bad apples wherever you go, and it looks like two of them found their way on here. Don't let them dissuade you from working there, it is unlike any other company I've ever seen... in a good way.
Pros
Management, culture, co-workers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CaseStack. Our community is ready to answer.