CaseStack Employee Reviews

Fast pace Logistic Sales. Fun people,
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, ARSeptember 7, 2017
Logistics is a fast pace business.
All day cold call to build your clientele.
Honesty & follow up are keys to success
Salary plus commission makes it a profitable business if your willing to go after it.
Pros
Commission, Company events, Casual Dress
Cons
worked most lunch breaks because of customer needs. Your choice. You need to get your business done.
Okay work environment with average base pay.
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, ARJune 27, 2017
They provide new employees with a very outdated cold calling list that has been called on by everyone, past and present. With that being said it makes it very difficult to hit bonus for new employees. It takes about a year.
Operations
Supply Chain Analyst (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, ARJune 12, 2017
Overall the company is headed in the right direction and is one of the fastest growing 3PLs in the country. I would recommend this company to anyone who wants to gain experience in Supply Chain.
Disorganized
Credit & Collections Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, ARApril 19, 2017
There is a staggering lack of communication between all departments, as well as the management within individual departments. The account reps are rude and generally ignorant of how anything outside of their immediate job works. Finance appears to be made up as it goes along. CaseStack operates like it just opened its doors, not like it's been open for 18 years.

To top it off, the CEO left a five star review of his own company on here. Way to skew the rating up in an unbiased way.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Poor management, No communication, No respect for employees
Small Company
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 6, 2017
Privately held company that was in the logistics market supplying a need for smaller companies. Challenging environment with good coworkers who were easy to work with.
Credit Collections
Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Santa Monica, CADecember 15, 2016
I never had the opportunity to read the Aging report. I imagine it was much higher than it should have been. Somebody needs to review the Aging Report a lot closer and the management of the department.
Pros
Nice area. Good Money.
Cons
Credit Manager
Great Workplace
EDI Analyst (Current Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAOctober 2, 2016
It is nice working at CaseStack. It has taught me several things in logistics and working with specific systems and accounts. The CEO and upper management are all very friendly.
Pros
Free Lunches on Offset Paydays
Nimble
IT Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, ARJune 29, 2016
Sometimes there are issues in the supply chain, but CaseStack has it in their DNA to find root causes of any problems that arise and correct them quickly.
Pros
Agile processes
Cons
A little too much travel
Great Team
IT (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, ARJune 29, 2016
We have a tech team's energy level, but with specific supply chain experience. We have many recent grads and we enjoy discussing industry specific innovative ideas like drones and robots in warehouses.
Pros
Working with people who see the exciting possibilities in the logistics industry
Cons
The Company's vision is different than competitors, sometimes hard to explain it to people outside the company
Collaborative Workplace
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 23, 2016
We come up with new ideas to help retailers succeed. I work on accounts that supply Walmart and we are always searching for ways to work with our partners to increase efficiency and reduce costs.
Pros
Being able to try new things and seeing positive results
Cons
We have been growing quickly and it gets somewhat difficult to keep track of all the new people
Great Coworkers
Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, ARJune 21, 2016
The people who sit near me went to great schools and have a lot of industry experience. It is satisfying to learn and grow in your profession each day.
Pros
intelligent and experienced colleagues
Cons
The work is satisfying but I work a lot of hours.
Inclusive
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, ARJune 21, 2016
Since we have started doing Coffee Talks meetings I have more access to the executive team and am able to interact more often with the other offices through the meeting's video conferencing. We are able to discuss topics and ask questions. It allows everyone to be more aware of what colleagues are working on.
Pros
my opinion is valued
Cons
stressful at times
Account Representative
Account Representative, Fayetteville (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, ARNovember 10, 2015
The job can be awesome, personally it's not for me. I would like a new analytical role in the company. If you enjoy sales it can be great. Compensation comes over time. The culture of the company is awesome. I would definitely recommend employment at CaseStack.
Pros
Fun Culture, Good work hours
Cons
The process to become successful
Typical 9-5
Data Entry (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 19, 2015
Everyone is very friendly and works hard. The company is very busy and is expanding exponentially. You are at an office between 8-9 hours a day like a typical job. Everyone does their work and goes home.
Pros
free lunch every other week, work outings, friendly environment, close to beach
Cons
cubicles
Busy But Not Challenging
Software Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 6, 2015
There is a good amount of busy work but I do not feel like I am being used to my full potential. The social atmosphere is very cliquey and closed off to new people. I am worth more as a worker than I am valued here.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
No Overtime
Opportunities
Warehouse Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, ARJune 3, 2015
I have enjoyed working for CaseStack. The environment provides challenges and a platform to become an expert within several industries that CaseStack brings together. The management team is right up the hall and willing to listen, talk and is constantly working to promote healthy business practices. Since I have been with this company they have expanded dramatically. If you're looking to make a difference, CaseStack is a great family to join as there is only room for opportunity after opportunity- especially for the motivated individual.
Pros
Dynamic environment with continual growth
Cons
I cannot think of a single Con that couldn't be developed into an opportunity
Growing Company, Positive Environment
Sales Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville ARMay 28, 2015
I have enjoyed working at CaseStack. The company is growing, giving employees opportunities to learn new skills in different positions and departments. Managers and coworkers are respectful and compensation is reasonable. I'd advise job seekers to apply to work with us.
Great Opportunity in a Quickly Emerging Top tranportation company .
Senior Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, ARMay 25, 2015
A day in the life of a Senior Account Manager at CaseStack transportation is never dull. The ability and services we offer, meet and exceed the expectations of our clientele. Communicating with our Truckload, International, and Sales teams is key in delivering CaseStack's transportation solutions.

I came into the transportation industry, under CaseStack's wing with little knowledge or experience, but within 3 years I have become an expert in the knowledge, operational, and customer service aspects within the transportation industry.

Management offers continued knowledge and support, while also allowing you flexibility with your business management style.

Co-workers offer great feedback, support, and knowledge within CaseStack. It is apparent that the values put forth are to acknowledge any and all advice as good feedback, with the possibility of better understanding and growth.

One of the toughest aspects at CaseStack , is with hard work and determination success comes quickly . Adaptability is key , and works hours often overflow outside of the normal 9-5 work routine . It is a good problem too have , that when issues arise , customers are confident no matter what the problem or time of the day , you can deliver

The most enjoyable part of my job , is getting a preview of businesses that range vastly in all size's and different industries . We have the ability to work with any type of client , and although the interest never subsides , the ability to think quickly on your feet can be one of the most challenging aspects . Whether utilizing airfreight
  more... carriers to expedite high end designer shoes from Italy to Houston , TX , Ocean freight , " RO-RO " , services to transport an Oil drilling machine from Arizona to Lima , Peru , or handling and engine block from Chattanooga , TN to Jackson , Ms. a day at CaseStack is always exciting and offers great experience and knowledge .  less
Pros
Competative Compensation and Quick advancement
Cons
Happy to be part of a growing team
Administration (Current Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAMay 22, 2015
Going on ten years with CaseStack and I could not be happier. Great collaboration and teamwork with wonderful co-workers.

Work can be challenging and there can be a lot at times but its so rewarding. Management is flexible with employees.

Lots of opportunities within the company for those who put in the effort and work hard.
Pros
Great office enviorment, room for growth
Awesome Team to Work With
Founder, President, CEO and Chairman of the Board (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, ARMay 19, 2015
I have the opportunity to work with a collaborative, hard working, intellectually curious and determined team every day as we continue to grow the business by over 20% a year. We have talent from all walks of life who are here to change the supply chain industry. The rapid growth is creating new career opportunities for rising leaders. The best part is seeing the all of the promotion announcements every week.
Pros
Quick Advancement, Technology Leadership, Growth, Customer Focus
Cons
I wish I didn't have to travel quite so much.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CaseStack. Our community is ready to answer.