Casey's

Casey's Employee Reviews

N/A
Cook (Former Employee), Pontiac, ILApril 1, 2015
Enjoyed the job but not enough to keep my interest for a 40 hour work week.. Repetitive work. Co-workers were full of drama.. Managment was always angre
Bad Management
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Springfield, NEMarch 24, 2015
Pros: fifty percent food disccount
Cons: no employee recognition
The management level of Casey's needs an overhaul. I was a cashier and there was no incentive to go above and beyond in the job. All the company does is point out improvements needed and nothing on exceptional that hs been reached. Ability to advance is long and almost impossible.
Fun easy job
chef (Current Employee), Springfield, MAMarch 4, 2015
A lot of jobs to have to do in one day alone the part that stinks is you don't get breaks unless you're a smoker and you always have to be moving whether or not you finished your jobs
Awful Corporation
Kitchen Worker/Cashier (Former Employee), Maynard, IAFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: free drinks while working and half off a limited amount of food while working
Cons: no breaks, standing all day, completing others work
Always picking up extra shifts, finishing others jobs and little pay. Coworkers are very caddy and untrustworthy. Make you work all the different shifts and benefits weren't great.
fun place to work over all
Kitchen Crew (Former Employee), Sioux City, IAJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: 50% off hot food
Cons: short are no breaks
understanding of professional working relationships, how to get delegated tasks finished in a timely manner, and the importance of quantity control. The most difficult part of the job was the process of icing the donuts within the allotted time limit. Feeling successful after accomplishing my daily tasks and knowing that I was making quality products is what was most enjoyable about this job.
Great Job
Kitchen (Former Employee), Fairfax, IaJanuary 28, 2015
People were fun and work place was very Chill Upset that I no Longer work here Every body was great
fun place to work.
Cashier (Former Employee), York, NEJanuary 8, 2015
discounted food and good job while in college. you do not earn a whole lot of money but it is fun interacting with people.
Job is a job
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee), El Dorado, KSJanuary 2, 2015
Hired as part time but was made to work full time without same benefits. No scheduled breaks.
Company
2nd Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Clinton, MONovember 13, 2014
Pros: customers are 90% friendly
Cons: high school drama
Typically I ran register up until I become management then I did those things on top of running the register.
The management is okay.
Co-workers are pretty amazing, other than the few who aren't.
Managing people who didn't want to be managed, but they eventually listened to me anyway.
I loved the customers.
Work is pretty standard. I know whats expected of me.
Kitchen Staff (Current Employee), Springfield, MONovember 2, 2014
Overnight shifts are pretty straightforward. You have to do things in a certain order because everything has to be out at a certain time. The hardest part of the job is learning to sleep during the day. Coworkers are alright for the most part, can be dramatic and gossipy, but harmless most of the time.
Cashier
Cashier (Former Employee), Cambridge, NEOctober 29, 2014
Pros: being aroung people and learning new things.
Cons: late nights and short breaks.
Would run the register help customers, clean and stock the store.
something for a student
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Marion, ILOctober 28, 2014
i would make pizzas and deliver and clean up at the end of the night. this would be great for a student
Close to home
Cook/stocker/cashier (Former Employee), Kincaid, ILOctober 16, 2014
Pros: had healthcare.
Cons: they write you up for customers driving away without paying for gas. who's to blame there?
made a lot of pizza, stocked cooler, cleaned a lot. Learned to really multi-task. Management changed as much as employees.
caseys
Cook/Cashier (Current Employee), West Peoria, ILSeptember 25, 2014
already did filled in on last time asked. all caseys are pretty much the same some just have different ways of doing things
Fun work& great customers
2nd assistant manager (Current Employee), Oak Grove MO, 64075September 13, 2014
Pros: flexable hours, great management team, customers are wonderful, 50% discount on food for breaks
Cons: healthcare, pay could be better
I work as 2nd assistance manager. Helping others is a great part of my job. I work as a cashier, also in the kitchen making food. We stock shelves, fill and stock coolers, order supplies, unload truck, and provide overall customer service. Without our customers we would not be employed. My most enjoyable part of my job is getting to know my customers. I love my job but financially need something with better pay and healthcare benefits.
Clerk Cashier (Current Employee), North Liberty, IAAugust 26, 2014
Received orders for merchandise or services.
Greeted customers.
Talked about merchandise.
Received telephone orders.
Inspected and adjusted items if required.
Obtained proper credentials from customers.
Kept records of all transactions.
Have customer service skills.
Used company approved service techniques.
Determined customer needs.
Used point of sale software.
Experienced with office suite software.
ok
Assistant manager (Former Employee), Coffeyville, KSJuly 23, 2014
mainly did paperwork and ordered inventory. really enjoyed the people i worked with
Wasnt for me
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Anoka, MNJuly 1, 2014
Cons: everything
I did not really enjoy this type of job so my review will be more negative. However telemarketing is not for everyone.
working environment with worries
Assistant Manager/Cook (Former Employee), Litchfield, ILJune 9, 2014
Pros: very good learning environment
Cons: job security is poor
I found this job to be very knowledgeable of learning the trade of assistant manager. I enjoy working with the public and also in a team work environment. The job security is very poor and the recognition of doing a very good job is also disappointing. The supervisor was one of the most enjoyable people I have ever worked for and also extremely knowledgeable of the running of the store. A typical day passes quickly with much to do to keep a fine tune business running.
Ran by an unexperienced child like manager.
Kitchen Aide (Current Employee), Atchison, KSMay 24, 2014
Pros: free fountain drinks
Cons: no breaks, lack of pay.
I find working at Casey's to be like working with a group of teenagers. The manager at my local Casey's has childlike behavior in that she throws things across the store in 'play' with the other employees and assistant managers, I find this behavior to be very unbecoming of a store manager and am embarrassed that I work for such a person. She fails to resolve conflict between the shifts, does not take appropriate action for unacceptable behavior and performances, she is to worried about being friends with her teenage employees. She also exhibits very inappropriate behavior with male employees and customers.

1 2 3

About Casey's

The Annie E. Casey Foundation is a private charitable organization dedicated to helping build better futures for children in the – Read more

Casey's Salaries