Casey Industrial Employee Reviews in United States

All around great work-place
Top Helper, A.L.R.D Plate Fitter, (Former Employee) –  Huntington, UTJuly 17, 2016
The management at Casey Ind. is amazing they take extremely good care of their employees. in every way possible, very kind & understanding.
Pros
Good Management
Combo Welder
Combo Welder (Current Employee) –  Westminster, COJune 16, 2016
Co workers are enjoyable , usually meet up with some you have worked on other jobs with.
As with any company, Some of the upper management are really hard to work for and are out for themselves . Some management really appreciate their crew and take care of them. Sometimes they will have a dinner on the company. Safety is a priority, they look out for the well being of their employees .
Pros
Health insurance is good
Cons
Lower than average pay in Industrial construction, Corporate not procuring enough jobs to keep you working all the time.
Great people to work with
Sr Pipe Superintendent (Current Employee) –  VariousMay 25, 2016
Continue to learn a lot in an excellent atmosphere. Safety culture and work environment is great. Family oriented. Very good company to work for as a field hand. Do a great job of maintaining a stress free environment.
Pros
Benefits and People, Culture
Cons
Compensation and estimating
Great workplace and people.
Pipe fitter/Pipe helper (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 9, 2016
This job is very good at teaching you how to do the job. I learned how to be an Ironworker, Pipefitter, and a Millwright worker in the time I was employed by Casey.
lots of work but good people
Structural welder (Former Employee) –  Westminster, COSeptember 21, 2015
I enjoyed my time at Casey, Learned at
lot, and earned a lot of money. I wish the job stayed closer to home and was more steady.
I was in charge of inspecting welds, making sure welders were using proper welding processes, correctly, and checking torque on bolts, etc...
QA/QC tech, supervisor (Former Employee) –  LA, WY, ND, COAugust 18, 2015
It was definitely a fun place to work with many advancement training. I was multi-faceted in my crafts. I love to learn more about every craft, so I can assist with everyone I can to get the job done in a safe and productive manner. The Management was fair to a point, but there were still cliques, that made it hard to work completely as a team. I am looking for a more team/ family oriented company to work for that I can stay with long term.
Pros
They were willing to teach us more tasks that we knew before.
Cons
No raise after 2 years of being there, and gaining new certifications.
Good employer
Iron Worker (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, La.July 21, 2015
Good company to work for. They expect a lot out of their employies, but tbey also understand that only so many man hours can go only so far
Pros
Saftey comes first
Cons
Breaks are short
Senior Safety Manager (Current Employee) –  Westminster, COJune 6, 2015
Casey works and strives in preserving the "quality of life" with all of their craft workers. Top support in Safety from the top leaders that ripples throughout the organization.
Pros
Take care of their personnel
Cons
Communication
Safe and productive work place
Pipe Foreman/combo welder (Former Employee) –  plant city FLJune 2, 2015
This company is very family oriented and always put the safety of their employees first. They offer many benefits and opportunities to advance within the company.
It was a busy job.
Structural Welder (Former Employee) –  Westminster, COApril 16, 2015
I worked as a contractor for Casey Industrial. It was at a power plant in Alexandria, Louisiana. I would get to the parking lot, take a shuttle to work, do the work needed, and head home.
A very Enjoyable Experience
Helper/ Tool Room Worker/ Welder (Former Employee) –  Westminster, COApril 10, 2015
Casey was a very well active job. You never not once was bored. From funny acting co-workers, to crazy supervisor, we never grew bored not once with the job are each other.
The most safety oriented company I've ever worked for. :) :) :)
pipe fitter helper (Former Employee) –  Plant City, FLMarch 12, 2015
A day at work consisted of getting material, helping fitters and welders or whoever needs it. I learned how to piece together and install pipe, operate man lifts, and use a pipe threader. There was a safety/production meeting every morning. Co-workers...always there with a helping hand or answer to a question. There never was a hard part to the job, everyone (including management) were always so helpful that made it enjoyable.
Pros
catered lunch every so often
Enduring and professional company
Sr. Mechanical Superintendent (Current Employee) –  Westminster, COMarch 3, 2015
An enduring company that cares about the safety and wellbeing of their employees. Offer the oppurtunity for advancement through training and hands on experience.
Very good place to work, with no problems
Helper/Jr Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 15, 2015
I certainly enjoyed my time spent with Casey Industrial and I would have liked to stay on an continue moving up in the company. In the field, I assisted all facets of the workforce from pipe fitting to mechanical maintenance. I operated forklifts and aerial lifts, was in charge of Post Weld Heat Treatment and any other maintenance work given to me. In the office I was in charge of monthly tool inspections, rigging inspections, keeping the office and shop clean and organized, shipping and receiving, transporting materials to and from the fields, payroll, scheduling and I assisted with both the Safety and Quality departments. The management changed often but I always got along well with them and my coworkers. The most difficult part of the job were the days we would have to work over 12 hours and for weeks at a time. It was exhausting but very worth it. I truly enjoyed the work and I miss my coworkers and managers.
Pros
good family atmosphere within the workforce.
Cons
shifting management
Everybody should become a Fitter
Journeyman Pipe Fitter Coal Fed Power Plant (Former Employee) –  Columbus, NEFebruary 9, 2015
Being a Pipefitter is the most satisfying career I've had. Pipefitters and welders stick together. You help them they help you
Pros
good money
Always a good place to work, Friendly, Knowledgable
Pipe Fitter/ Foreman (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 23, 2015
I learned numerous things with this company. Management was always looking to better the workforce they had with safety courses such as OSHA training, Rigging and NCCER certification for the people that wanted it. I liked this job because there were new challenges every day.
Friendly family-oriented Company
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 7, 2015
Casey Industrial has been a great company to work for. You get to travel and see the country and everyone knows your name, including the president of the company. It is a very friendly atmosphere which makes for a productive work environment. another great thing about Casey is how they value not only their employees and clients but their employees families as well.
Pros
excellent benefits, per diem, travel pay
Cons
travel
friendly management, good hours
Safety Attendant (Former Employee) –  Yuma, AZDecember 13, 2014
Great work with competitive pay and job opportunity. Working with this company was a great learning experience and know-how advancement in detecting safety hazards. Management was professional and courteous to work around.
it was a good workplace
welder (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, LAJuly 6, 2014
I would go back to casey industrial any day if I didn't want to pursue an oilfield job.
Productive and driven company
Junior Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Barnwell South Carolina, and Mansfield LouisianaApril 23, 2014
A typical day? Not even close. There are several things that are routine, but for the most part you are more reactive the proactive.

1. Great upper management
2. Lots of travel
3. Never know where they will send you after the project is complete
4. You work with all types of people
5. Live in so many different places
Pros
travel lots, work with all types of people, great upper management, and a caring company
Cons
too much moving, unknowing where you will go next, and very hard to have a family

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Casey Industrial. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4