Casey Industrial

Casey Industrial Employee Reviews

Safe and productive work place
Pipe Foreman/combo welder (Former Employee), plant city FLJune 2, 2015
This company is very family oriented and always put the safety of their employees first. They offer many benefits and opportunities to advance within the company.
It was a busy job.
Structural Welder (Former Employee), Westminster, COApril 16, 2015
I worked as a contractor for Casey Industrial. It was at a power plant in Alexandria, Louisiana. I would get to the parking lot, take a shuttle to work, do the work needed, and head home.
A very Enjoyable Experience
Helper/ Tool Room Worker/ Welder (Former Employee), Westminster, COApril 10, 2015
Casey was a very well active job. You never not once was bored. From funny acting co-workers, to crazy supervisor, we never grew bored not once with the job are each other.
The most safety oriented company I've ever worked for. :) :) :)
pipe fitter helper (Former Employee), Plant City, FLMarch 12, 2015
Pros: catered lunch every so often
A day at work consisted of getting material, helping fitters and welders or whoever needs it. I learned how to piece together and install pipe, operate man lifts, and use a pipe threader. There was a safety/production meeting every morning. Co-workers...always there with a helping hand or answer to a question. There never was a hard part to the job, everyone (including management) were always so helpful that made it enjoyable.
Enduring and professional company
Sr. Mechanical Superintendent (Current Employee), Westminster, COMarch 3, 2015
An enduring company that cares about the safety and wellbeing of their employees. Offer the oppurtunity for advancement through training and hands on experience.
Very good place to work, with no problems
Helper/Jr Project Coordinator (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZFebruary 15, 2015
Pros: good family atmosphere within the workforce.
Cons: shifting management
I certainly enjoyed my time spent with Casey Industrial and I would have liked to stay on an continue moving up in the company. In the field, I assisted all facets of the workforce from pipe fitting to mechanical maintenance. I operated forklifts and aerial lifts, was in charge of Post Weld Heat Treatment and any other maintenance work given to me. In the office I was in charge of monthly tool inspections, – more... rigging inspections, keeping the office and shop clean and organized, shipping and receiving, transporting materials to and from the fields, payroll, scheduling and I assisted with both the Safety and Quality departments. The management changed often but I always got along well with them and my coworkers. The most difficult part of the job were the days we would have to work over 12 hours and for weeks at a time. It was exhausting but very worth it. I truly enjoyed the work and I miss my coworkers and managers. – less
Everybody should become a Fitter
Journeyman Pipe Fitter Coal Fed Power Plant (Former Employee), Columbus, NEFebruary 9, 2015
Pros: good money
Cons: long hours
Being a Pipefitter is the most satisfying career I've had. Pipefitters and welders stick together. You help them they help you
Always a good place to work, Friendly, Knowledgable
Pipe Fitter/ Foreman (Former Employee), Denver, COJanuary 23, 2015
I learned numerous things with this company. Management was always looking to better the workforce they had with safety courses such as OSHA training, Rigging and NCCER certification for the people that wanted it. I liked this job because there were new challenges every day.
Friendly family-oriented Company
Office Manager (Current Employee), Denver, COJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: excellent benefits, per diem, travel pay
Cons: travel
Casey Industrial has been a great company to work for. You get to travel and see the country and everyone knows your name, including the president of the company. It is a very friendly atmosphere which makes for a productive work environment. another great thing about Casey is how they value not only their employees and clients but their employees families as well.
friendly management, good hours
Safety Attendant (Former Employee), Yuma, AZDecember 13, 2014
Great work with competitive pay and job opportunity. Working with this company was a great learning experience and know-how advancement in detecting safety hazards. Management was professional and courteous to work around.
it was a good workplace
welder (Former Employee), Mansfield, LAJuly 6, 2014
I would go back to casey industrial any day if I didn't want to pursue an oilfield job.
Productive and driven company
Junior Project Coordinator (Current Employee), Barnwell South Carolina, and Mansfield LouisianaApril 23, 2014
Pros: travel lots, work with all types of people, great upper management, and a caring company
Cons: too much moving, unknowing where you will go next, and very hard to have a family
A typical day? Not even close. There are several things that are routine, but for the most part you are more reactive the proactive.

1. Great upper management
2. Lots of travel
3. Never know where they will send you after the project is complete
4. You work with all types of people
5. Live in so many different places
Productive, fun, travel
Electrical Helper (Former Employee), Denver, COMarch 11, 2014
Pros: everything outside of the cons.
Cons: when it's hot/cold so are you
An awesome company where your free to be yourself and contribute to assembling structures around the USA and several outside countries. Great people, caring supervisors who push and encourage you to the peek of your performance. Excellent co-workers who add a family orientated feel on the site. Wheels of learning program to further career and knowledge of industrial construction, OSHA and NCCER certifications as well as Fork, sissor, man lift tests and certifications avalible. Great pay based on experience, per-diem, and benefit package after probationary period.
Industrial Construction
Corporate Recruiter (Former Employee), Broomfield, COMay 31, 2013
Pros: employees, hours
Cons: no benefits, pay
Working in the Corporate Office and hiring for all the locations all over the country made for very fast paced days. I recruited for all positions from the corporate office. The hardest part of leaving was the people. Casey Industrial, Inc. really is a family business. I miss everyone.
One of the best Company's I've worked for
Electrial Craft Superintendent (Former Employee), Mid. West, Southern USAJanuary 10, 2013
Pros: friendly, owners know you, talk to you like a person not a number
Cons: some project managers care more about thier bonus than working with all trades on the project.
I worked for them for 5 years (steady) for the most part. I really liked working there and will be tring to to return after this project is finished.
Interesting
Laborer (Former Employee), Boardman, ORDecember 6, 2012
Pros: good job site and crew
Cons: limitations on me
I was told they had no apprientence program by a supervisor, They do.
Managment Position
Project Controls Manager (Current Employee), Denver, COJune 17, 2012
Pros: culture
Cons: no advancement
Good Culture, limited poss of Advancement, many HR benefits
Steady work that pays well!
Electrician (Former Employee), Broomfield, COApril 13, 2012
Pros: good income
Cons: high travel expectancy
Very good pay but lots of travel! Work is located all over the US.
Ironworker/Welder/Millwright/Start-up Tech (Former Employee), Price, UTMarch 15, 2012
Good company, good working atmosphere and safety was always around. Sure not all the projects are the same, but enjoyed my time there. Very good paying job as well making over $3k a week.
HORRIBLE INDUSTRIAL COMPANY
Commissioning (Former Employee), Auga Caliente, AZMarch 5, 2012
I have been in Industrial Construction for 12 years, and I have never experienced such gross negligence. This is the most unprofessional, unorganized, and unethical group of people I have ever encountered. They were so incompetent, they were asked to leave the job. First Solar wouldn't even let them finish. It was a true embarrassment to be assosiated with Casey Industrial.

Casey Industrial Salaries