Casey Industrial Employee Reviews

I worked for them for 10+ years
Pipe welder/fitter (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMay 9, 2017
Casey could be a great company except their benefits package leaves a lot to be desired. Further more you never know how management is going to be from one job to another. Some are very great to work for and others leave you filling unfulfilled and frustrated at the end of the work day as the tools necessary to do the job are often not supplied. Such as heavy equipment, slings or PPE.
Ability to Travel
Journeyman Rodbuster (Former Employee) –  Westminster, COApril 16, 2017
Hard work, but pays fairly well. Good hours, too. Safe environment for a construction site. You provide your own tools, but this is the case for most jobs.
Pros
ability to travel to different locations, benefits
Cons
exposure to elements
clean, safe environment
Millwright (Former Employee) –  ColoradoMarch 31, 2017
i enjoyed working for them, and look forward to hearing from them to work on future projects. I thought that the overall type of work was what i was told would be doing, and felt the employees all felt like a big team family.
An overall good company to work for.
Master Electrician (Former Employee) –  Westminster, COFebruary 17, 2017
I enjoyed my time at Casey Industrial. Management were knowledgeable about individual trades. My co-workers were fun and interesting to work with. Working there expanded my skills in the heavy-industrial field.
Pros
Free lunches, Good healthcare benefits as well as 401k, Travelling.
Cons
Long hours, Lower pay than average.
Great place to work.
Instrument Fitter Helper (Former Employee) –  Craig, COFebruary 16, 2017
Had a great group of guys in leadership positions that created a comfortable and safe work atmosphere. They pushed for production but not at the sake of safety.
Pros
Comfortable work atmosphere
Cons
Need a better health care plan
A+ good co
Director of Quality (Current Employee) –  USFebruary 7, 2017
A+ good co, enjoyed it, hard to find a better employer. Could use some field management changes. seems impossible to get the procedures required for growth to get traction.
Heartless
Regional Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 7, 2017
I'm not sure how this company stays in business. They are awful to their employees and the benefits package is minimal as is their pay and insurance coverage.
Great coworkers and culture
IT Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Westminster, COAugust 13, 2016
Learned basic IT skills. Typical day: respond to service requests. Hardest part was getting other departments to interact with and work as a team with the IT department. Also was hard implementing software depoloyment. Most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with coworkers and the feeling you get when you solve a problem for an employee.
All around great work-place
Top Helper, A.L.R.D Plate Fitter, (Former Employee) –  Huntington, UTJuly 17, 2016
The management at Casey Ind. is amazing they take extremely good care of their employees. in every way possible, very kind & understanding.
Pros
Good Management
Combo Welder
Combo Welder (Current Employee) –  Westminster, COJune 16, 2016
Co workers are enjoyable , usually meet up with some you have worked on other jobs with.
As with any company, Some of the upper management are really hard to work for and are out for themselves . Some management really appreciate their crew and take care of them. Sometimes they will have a dinner on the company. Safety is a priority, they look out for the well being of their employees .
Pros
Health insurance is good
Cons
Lower than average pay in Industrial construction, Corporate not procuring enough jobs to keep you working all the time.
Great people to work with
Sr Pipe Superintendent (Current Employee) –  VariousMay 25, 2016
Continue to learn a lot in an excellent atmosphere. Safety culture and work environment is great. Family oriented. Very good company to work for as a field hand. Do a great job of maintaining a stress free environment.
Pros
Benefits and People, Culture
Cons
Compensation and estimating
Great workplace and people.
Pipe fitter/Pipe helper (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 9, 2016
This job is very good at teaching you how to do the job. I learned how to be an Ironworker, Pipefitter, and a Millwright worker in the time I was employed by Casey.
lots of work but good people
Structural welder (Former Employee) –  Westminster, COSeptember 21, 2015
I enjoyed my time at Casey, Learned at
lot, and earned a lot of money. I wish the job stayed closer to home and was more steady.
I was in charge of inspecting welds, making sure welders were using proper welding processes, correctly, and checking torque on bolts, etc...
QA/QC tech, supervisor (Former Employee) –  LA, WY, ND, COAugust 18, 2015
It was definitely a fun place to work with many advancement training. I was multi-faceted in my crafts. I love to learn more about every craft, so I can assist with everyone I can to get the job done in a safe and productive manner. The Management was fair to a point, but there were still cliques, that made it hard to work completely as a team. I am looking for a more team/ family oriented company to work for that I can stay with long term.
Pros
They were willing to teach us more tasks that we knew before.
Cons
No raise after 2 years of being there, and gaining new certifications.
Good employer
Iron Worker (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, La.July 21, 2015
Good company to work for. They expect a lot out of their employies, but tbey also understand that only so many man hours can go only so far
Pros
Saftey comes first
Cons
Breaks are short
Senior Safety Manager (Current Employee) –  Westminster, COJune 6, 2015
Casey works and strives in preserving the "quality of life" with all of their craft workers. Top support in Safety from the top leaders that ripples throughout the organization.
Pros
Take care of their personnel
Cons
Communication
Safe and productive work place
Pipe Foreman/combo welder (Former Employee) –  plant city FLJune 2, 2015
This company is very family oriented and always put the safety of their employees first. They offer many benefits and opportunities to advance within the company.
It was a busy job.
Structural Welder (Former Employee) –  Westminster, COApril 16, 2015
I worked as a contractor for Casey Industrial. It was at a power plant in Alexandria, Louisiana. I would get to the parking lot, take a shuttle to work, do the work needed, and head home.
A very Enjoyable Experience
Helper/ Tool Room Worker/ Welder (Former Employee) –  Westminster, COApril 10, 2015
Casey was a very well active job. You never not once was bored. From funny acting co-workers, to crazy supervisor, we never grew bored not once with the job are each other.
The most safety oriented company I've ever worked for. :) :) :)
pipe fitter helper (Former Employee) –  Plant City, FLMarch 12, 2015
A day at work consisted of getting material, helping fitters and welders or whoever needs it. I learned how to piece together and install pipe, operate man lifts, and use a pipe threader. There was a safety/production meeting every morning. Co-workers...always there with a helping hand or answer to a question. There never was a hard part to the job, everyone (including management) were always so helpful that made it enjoyable.
Pros
catered lunch every so often