Cash Call Employee Reviews in United States

Good Company to work for.
Account Specialist (Former Employee) –  Oranger, CAMarch 17, 2016
A typical day at work is 8hrs but overtime was always open for 2hrs more. Learned a lot about contracts and interest rates. Management needs some improvement. Co-workers were awesome. Hardest part of the job was dealing with some customers. Most enjoyable part of my job was the environment and of course my paycheck.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Long days
Front End/Collector II
Collector II (Current Employee) –  Orange, CAMay 3, 2016
Every day I was ready to improve. Every day was a new lesson with daily feedback being given on any and every single area I could possibly improve on. We have a QA dpt. meant to monitor us randomly throughout the month. We would also receive silent monitors from our supervisors, assistant managers, department managers on a daily and monthly basis. During their monitors they can not only hear us but also see everything that we are doing on and off a call. We have monthly one-on-ones to discuss where we can improve. When we do our weekly reviews we receive feedback on where we can improve. If we spent more than 7 minutes on a call with a customer we were given feedback on where we could have cut the call down to a minimum time frame and improved the way the call progressed. We are expected to meet a daily call volume and a monthly conversion percentage, as well as a monthly goal. I have always met department expectations, have always provided excellent customer service and have improved as time has progressed. I have strong self motivational skills that allow me to remain grateful that I am employed and they have helped me acclimate to the new conditions imposed by my current employer.
Pros
Compensation and benefits were excellent.
Cons
No room for growth. Company is still growing, while very profitable there are still a limited amount of locations.
fast paced, challenging, friendly.
Collection Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Anahiem, CAJanuary 2, 2015
Supervised a group of about 15 collectors, assisted with customer complaints. Wrote monthly evaluations, yearly reviews. Maintained accurate documentation of daily collector progress, and review account documentation for accuracy. It was difficult to maintain same high collection productivity each month to attain company goals. The most enjoyable part of the job was working side by side with the collectors to attain individual goal, department goals, and company goals.
Pros
free month end lunches, good health care benefits, good bonuses.
Great !!!
Loan Agent (Former Employee) –  Orange, CANovember 25, 2015
Fun work place with supportive management. Not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop. Decent amount of red tape and politics, but this is expected of a big company. The most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleagues and learning from them. The office started to get crowded as the company grew.
this was a fun place to work!
credit counsler / debit collector (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAApril 12, 2012
never a dull moment at cashcall! GREAT place to work. wonderfull cio workers and the management really REALLY care about thier employees. They have one of the best training programs ive ever experienced, with the goal for you to succeed and advance in your carreer with cash call. they offer all the overtime you can handle along with cash incentives, full benifits, ie;healthcare vision dental etc. 401-k , games that inclued cash prizes thru out the day, free dinner at the end of the month, to name a few perks of working here not to mention the pay checks are FAT!
Pros
too much to list!
Cons
you can not be late for work! not even one minute!
faced paced, unorganized company
Loan Councilor (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 16, 2013
Cash call we worked on collecting past due accounts and bringing them current. Every day was a busy day, working anywhere from 200-350 accounts a day. I learned to multi task and wirkj in a fast paced environment. Every employee was required to work a minimal of 90-95 hours per pay period, and was never gave yearly raises. Cash call would require a 10 shift with no additional breaks. Cash call never trained us on new products or company changes.
Pros
free lunch on month end mandatory 12hr shifts
Cons
schedule changes with out notice, no addequate training
recieved great training
Small Claim Representative (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAOctober 4, 2013
The most enjoyable part of the job was that I worked with a great team. We all got along great and got very close with one another. The hardest part of the job is the large work loan demanded long hours. A typical day at work was a 12 hour day. In the amount of time I was employed we went through 4 supervisors, so the management was very unorganized.
Pros
medical benifits
Cons
no appreciation, no increase pay
Great co-workers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAJuly 24, 2012
I learned a variety of skills with CashCall. They helped customer service skills go to the next level with good training. The hardest part of my job was taking the large amount of outbound/ inbound calls along with the constant mandetory overtime. The most enjoyable part of my job was working with my co-workers.
Pros
great benefits (100% paid by the company)
Cons
time and schedule
Fun and always something different!
CSR and Legal Correspondence rep (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 5, 2013
Taking calls or making calls to assist with loan applications, payments, and explaining loan terms and interest rate. I learned alot more on how loans work and the legalities of having and giving a loan. Management was always supportive as well as my co-workers. The long hours could sometimes be rough, but it was always a pleasure to come to work and be a part of a team. The people I worked with made the job most enjoyable.
Pros
month end prizes for best preformers
Cons
super long hours
long, hard hours, fun atmosphere, a lot of pressure
Senior Mortgage Loan Processor (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CADecember 5, 2014
A typical day = work 10+ hours
I learned a lot about processing home loans.
management - some managers were great while others were insane.
GREAT co-workers
The hardest part was the long hours and the tremendous amount of pressure
Pros
great pay
Cons
no work/life balance
long hours, made you work off the clock. highley unethical.
Loan Agent (Former Employee) –  orange county, caJune 7, 2013
Work 5 days a week. Get into work around 6 am. Take phone calls, and make phone calls. take lunch at 11. Sit at my desk and work off the clock. Clock in at 12pm work till 5pm, clock out. Work off the clock till 7pm. Then go home.
I learned how to talk to customers and get them interested in our product.
My co-workers were really nice and helpfull.
The hardest part of my job was when i wasnt getting phone calls, I had to call out to customers that weren't interested and try to get them to be interested again.
The most enjoyable part of my job was finnaly selling a loan.
Pros
free lunch last week of the month
Cons
long hours, work off the clock, boring and repetitive.
Friendly environment / constantly working
Loan Agent Support/Marketing Representative (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CASeptember 11, 2013
We are able to manage our own schedules for the most part. I come in get settled then start making phone calls to borrowers who are interested in refinancing or purchasing a new home. Management is really easy-going, friendly, very helpful and at the same time very on top of the whole job itself. my co-workers are friendly, helpful to learn new things. i get along with all of those i have met so far. i think the hardest part of this position, not job, is that we have to make calls to borrowers who have already been turned down or who are not interested, we follow up to see their status, depending on the persons mood we either get to transfer the lead or we get shut down. the enjoyable part of my day, is just being able to go at your own pace of things. you know what you are suppose to do, so you do it and everyone leaves you alone like no one is micromanaging you. which i like very much.
Pros
making your own work schedule
Cons
finding borrowers to call and hitting quota
Fast pace working environment
Loan Agent (Former Employee) –  Anaheim CASeptember 30, 2014
Working the phones continuously. Co-workers are very competitive. I enjoyed working in a fast pace environment. Held responsibility for originating quality mortgage loans. Key activities included interviewing

and pre-screening applicants to determine suitable financial products. Also responsible for the

overall client relationship and ensured that the client applications were processed expeditiously.

Exceeded monthly production expectations by 25% for 3 consecutive months. Effectively,

managed pipeline by reducing the timeframe from origination to closing.
Processor/loan agent
Loan Agent/Processor (Former Employee) –  ANAHEIM CASeptember 18, 2013
• Communicated with borrowers in a manner which shows sensitivity, tact, and professionalism
• Performed credit review to determine borrower eligibility for loan products.
• Processed and pre-underwrote files for funding, and printed documents for signing
• Reviewed income, assets, credit, appraisals and title documents for accuracy; ran du for approval
• Utilized basic business math to calculate income, assets, taxes and monthly insurance
• Applied rules regulations, policies and/or procedures along with investor guidelines
• Maintained current knowledge about the industry, market trends, competitive position, etc.
• Demonstrated interpersonal, organizational and time management skills adapting to a fast pace environment.
• Abided by all laws governing access to public and private records
• Communicated information clearly and concisely, in writing; read and understand information presented in writing
• Utilized LOS system and other internal programs to include Microsoft Office
• Utilized knowledge of GFE, APR, interest rates and disclosure/re-disclosure time lines
• Maintain a regular 8 hour shift in addition to any overtime that may be required to keep my pipeline moving smoothly
Pros
great job
expected to work 7 days a week
Back End Collector (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAFebruary 5, 2013
Just an all around demanding place to work. you were expected to work 7 days a week. Employees were never happy.
Pros
bonus was good
Worst Place ever worked
Collector (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJune 1, 2015
Stressful, no consideration for employees, no work /life balance, very high turnover rate, loan shark company, would never recommend anyone to work for this company
Pros
Dress Code
Cons
Everything else
You'll have no life working here
Collector, Skip Tracer (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAFebruary 4, 2013
This could be a great job for someone who had no family, was single and nothing else going on in their life.
They have mandatory OT, and on top of that are always pushing you to do more. And I do mean pushing. You almost feel guilty if you don't say yes. You have to work one 10 hour day each week, and 2-3 Saturdays a month. they push you for hour Sundays too, and staying over all the time. end of the month,no matter what day its on you have to work. The one good thing is that if it does fall on a weekend, they will have you do the 12 hour mandatory eom shift on that Friday.
they really expect you to dedicate your life to them.
I wish had had something good to say about them, but I really don't.
They also have VERY high, and ever changing performance standards/goals. Standards/goals that I was told (by a supervisor) were made to be met ONLY by doing ADDITIONAL over time. so the 42-46 hours a week you're already giving won't get you to meet your goals.
Pros
end of month free dinner on 12 hour day
Cons
everything else.
Productive Fun Workplace
Collector (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXAugust 16, 2013
A typical day at CashCall would be being seated and on the phone on time. Learned to get customers to pay thier debt even if they dont think it is not important.Management is always around if you need help. Co-workers can be a little loud at time but it is manageable. The job was is not hard. The most enjoyable part of the job is educating customers about their loans and ending the call with a paymnt and satisfying our customers.
Pros
good commission
Fun place to work
Loan Processor (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAJanuary 10, 2014
Its a good place to advance, learn new items, work under deadlines and pressure.
Pros
free lunches, friendly environment
Cons
Great Place to work, high paced, lot of learning
30 Day Collections Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXApril 29, 2014
I learned many new collections laws established in both auto and personal loans- a typical day at work would be me doing the morning report of goals for my superior and 3 account reviews per collector. I would also do a coaching on any escalated QA calls for any of my team members. I loved the fast paced environment and the ability to bonus for hard work. It was a very diverse environment, another things I loved and my peers all had the same goal in common and that was to maximize profit for the company.
Pros
workshops, travel
Cons
eating on the run, short or either no break

2.9