Cash for Gift Cards

Cash for Gift Cards Employer Reviews

Annoying and Boring if YOU are a SMART Person.
Cashier, Money Handler (Former Employee), Santa Ana, CAMarch 14, 2014
Pros: working in the mall
Cons: everything except working in the mall
This job was in lack of skills and unfortunatly dangerous. With customers being 99% Criminals they would usually come here with their stolen gift cards in order to get money. I hated this job because I would most of the time help this unfair and crazy, drugged up people. I hate this job and the company for thinking that it is safe to be around this – more... kind of customers. – less
Cash For Gift Cards
Cashier (Former Employee), Modesto, CAJanuary 16, 2013
Pros: monthly commission
Cons: kiosk was shut down after only 7 months.
Greeted mall shoppers and potential customers. Did gift card transactions, purchased gift cards for company. Took daily inventory of gift cards purchased. The management was fair. The most enjoyable part of the job was the monthly commission checks in conjunction with getting paid hourly. The job allowed me to perfect my customer service/sales skills.
Fun workplace with excellent customer service.
Cashier (Former Employee), Modesto, CAJanuary 3, 2013
Pros: paid weekly
Cons: company folded
Greeted mall shoppers and or potential customers. Purchased gift cards and conducted cash transactions. Increased sales for the company. Counted and took inventory of daily total cash earned for company. Managed schedule.
Horrible place to work
Customer (Former Employee), Milpitas, CAOctober 20, 2012
Cons: short breaks, bad management, attitude
The NEW management is horrible she is always on her phone or not even there, they favor certain customers, I've been to another cash for gift cards and never had any problems untill this great mall location. The employees are not friendly this would be the worst company to work for!!