We are a start up company that has recently raised a seed round of capital. We have an exciting business model that we expect to launch soon. We have a web based application and are looking for a well-rounded PHP developer to support and modify our application as we move forward.
Candidates should be excited about bringing new ideas to the table; our Web Developer's input is a key component in deciding overall company strategy. Although we are looking for a full time person we will also consider an additional part time worker. The business is based in Fort Lauderdale.
- Troubleshoot and solve technical issues with application software
- Participate in brainstorming and concept development
- 3+ years' experience in software development
- BS Computer Science preferred (or equivalent college degree or equivalent experience)
- Strong skills working with PHP,HTML, CSS, Java Script , AJAX, and JQuery
- Knowledge of E-commerce experience is a plus
- Strong PHP/MySQL expertise
- Experience building and interacting with web services
- Solid Linux/UNIX background
- Technical leadership capabilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Good understanding of design principles
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design
- Ability to work on multiple projects and communicate clearly on status and approaches to programming solutions and troubleshooting
- Strong attention to details and ability to provide clear, constructive criticism and feedback
- Familiarity with all aspects of web design including layout, usability, code, graphic design, software, and related technologies
- Knowledgeable in development tradeoffs between speed, design, flexibility and the underlying page architecture
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools
What we have to offer:
- Work with the founder of this exciting company
- Competitive Salary
- An opportunity to be one of the first to join a growing company
- Opportunity to work with many exciting businesses and successful professionals
- And of course. . . a great working environment!
Please email a cover letter and resume.