CashCall Inc.

CashCall Inc. Employee Reviews

It was a ever changing experience with not much room for growth
Collections Counselor (Former Employee), Irving, TXApril 27, 2015
Pros: Co workers and some of the job perks
Cons: revolving door on management level, Lack of communication when it came to company future
A typical work day is always a surprise. Its always different. I learned many different tactics of collections to help succeed. Immediate management was good but the level about them was not so good. My co-workers were great to work with. The hardest part of my job was the department manager's and the lack of communication skills and people skills but the best part was going to work everyday and knowing I did my best and gave my all.
cashcall revinvented to loanme!!!!!
anonymous (Former Employee), Anaheim, CAApril 17, 2015
Pros: nothing
Cons: Very poor servicing management, starting from the very top.
Do your research. Same bad servicing management. Do not work there!! Negativity everday from the vp and ceo of loanme. No long term stability with them running the show, guaranteed! Everyone will eventually catch on and the same lawsuits from cashcall will be for loanme as well.
Fast Paced
Funder (Former Employee), Anaheim, CAApril 10, 2015
Hard working environment with a fast paced work load. Responsible for own work and managing desk. Not a lot of room for growth.
Fun workplace!
Loan agent (Former Employee), Anaheim, CAApril 3, 2015
Good company to work for but working late hours are important demanding to make your monthly quota. Employees are friendly!
Work hard play hard
Loan officer (Former Employee), Anaheim, CAFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: great support if you want to work hard, free meals sometimes, party is fun
Cons: long hours to reach goals
This job you either sink or swim.

You put in hard work and you get paid. You slack off you will not be happy here.

Hardest part of the job is to choose when to stop working and go home with family.

Most enjoyable is getting results you want after trying so hard month after month.
Skill Theives, Jealous, Snakes, Thugs
Collector II (Former Employee), Anaheim/Orange, CAFebruary 7, 2015
Pros: overtime
Cons: harrassment, stalkers, hateful management, perverts
I came to work for them with exceptional skills. The trainer harrassed me and when I reported him, he passed the word. Caused daily harrassment, constant pulling off the phone for dumb reasons. If they know you are agitated, they will mess with you non-stop. They lied as to the reason for terminating me, then had to pay me Unemployment because they were unable to justify their reasons. They tried to destroy my name. They told me on the phone they would just End our Relationship, then ended the call saying Insubordination. Unable to prove that claim. I wish I would have quit upon seeing so many employee's walk out. I returned to applying for work within my first month of employment with them, thank goodness. I'll never let Snakes hold me down. They allow management to constantly call you in the office, not caring about their possible intentions. I kept it moving, hired by a new job less than a month later. DON'T SETTLE!
Cashcall
Collector I (Former Employee), Orange, CAJanuary 30, 2015
Great benefits, great people to work with. The down size, upper management is not organize. There are always changes so be prepared. Management does not have a clear sense of professional work ethic.
CashCall Review
Technical Writer/Business Analyst (Former Employee), Anaheim, CANovember 21, 2014
Pros: close to home and enjoyed the work
Cons: dress code for many non in it were terrible.
Completed 70-80 Visio diagrams regarding business flows, programming changes, and misc other tasks.

Created a Disaster Recovery Document.

Created quick references and large Reference Guides, and BRDs.

I filled in as a Business Analyst on several assignments.

Good people and nice work environment.
Not a good place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVOctober 30, 2014
Very disoriented place. I thought the money was descent, but work environment not so nice.
Na
Desktop Support L2 (Current Employee), DallasSeptember 17, 2014
• Windows 7 support.
• Windows XP to Windows 7 migration support.
• Troubleshot all corrupted hardware related devices (motherboard, hard drives, video card, sound card etc).
• Password resets and account modifications using Adaxes Administration Console 2013.2
• Provided Basic Cisco Voip Phone support and programming
a sinking ship
Loss Mitigation Specialist (Former Employee), Anaheim, CAAugust 15, 2014
Pros: they're still in business
Cons: management doesn't care about their employees
a bad company that is slipping into obscurity with multiple pending lawsuits in almost every state they do business in.
Worst Collection company I've worked for in Dallas.
Collections (Former Employee), Irving, TXJuly 29, 2014
Pros: free lunch last day/mnth, overtime
Cons: expensive healthcare, no life/work balance, needs better management, feels like high school, bad bonus structure, no room for promotion
I accepted this position to work in the brand new call center in Dallas that opened between September and October 2012. I was apart of the 2nd training class they had since moving to Texas. The management is not all on the same page. I will ask one Supervisor a question and will get a different answer from a different person. Which in turn has some collectors doing things one way, while the other half is doing things another way. I can say I was sold a dream. I was told we would have mandatory 12 hours overtime/mnth in addition to our regular 40 hours a week which is expected in collections. However before I left the company they have made it extremely hard to obtain a monthly bonus by increasing the number of minimum amount of hours you have to work. So even you hit your goal and are eligible for a bonus, you will not get it because you did not work enough hours for the month. Work life balance is almost nonexistent. Schedule constantly changes and it's hard to get time off without explanation. Your paid off time is accrued every pay period about 3- hours every check. Not bad. Your sick time is given up front. However it is like pulling teeth to get sick time approved. Now if you have a DR appointment. You have to submit the time for approval. You can only use a max of 4 hours/day, then once you go to the DR you have to bring back a DR note in which sometime they will call your DR after to see if you are lying.Even with the note. Expect your schedule to change often with little or no notice. Since starting in Nov '12 I will show you how many times my scheduled changed:
8-5 – more... Mon-Fri, 2 Saturdays
9-6 Mon-Fri, 2 Saturdays
11-8 Mon-Fri, 2 Sundays
7-4 Mon-Fri, 11-8 Thursday, 2 Saturdays
7-4 Mon-Fri, 11-8 Wednesday, 2 Saturdays
7-4 Tues-Fri, 11-8 Monday, 2 Saturdays
11-8 Mon-Thurs, 9-6 Friday, 1 Sat, 1 Sun
I could go on and on. If you are desperate for a job, I would suggest this company. However keep looking, you never know when your time here is done involuntarily. CashCall and Delbert are the same company as well, when I was originally hired I worked for CashCall, however due to all the pending law suits from consumers, states, FCC etc.. they switched alot of their loans to Delbert, which they rehired most of the CashCall agents to Delbert to work all the loans they switched over. Lookout! Beware! But then again I don't think they will last in Texas too much longer. – less
very hard on there empolyees
collections/loan servicer (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJuly 26, 2014
Pros: lots of overtime
Cons: no home and work balance
gave no work and home balance was always making you feel quitly when you took vacation money was great thought lots of over time
Management sucks!
Collector I (Former Employee), AnaheimJuly 26, 2014
Pros: good pay (sort of)
Cons: poor management favoritism for curtain employees, poor judgement
The pros and cons says it all management completely judges and always kicking you down when you think your doing better
Cool place to work
Collection Supervisor (Former Employee), Anaheim, CAJuly 15, 2014
Pros: bonus
Cons: long hours
You may work a lot of hours but its worth it at the end if you work hard.
Great Company
Mortgage Underwriter (Former Employee), Orange, CAJuly 7, 2014
Production base mortgage company.
Management provide constant support and training to their staff
Co-worker worked as a team-like manner to achieve company goals.
End of the Month work-loads are always the hardest.
Great job with some bad management
Accounts payable clerk (Current Employee), orange californiaJune 5, 2014
Pros: great job
Cons: bad management
My typical day at work consists of creating checks for the courts and customer refunds in the morning. Enter approved invoices and enter journal entries. The accounts payable manager is not what i consider management material not really do anything in the way of manageing her team. I work with almost all women so there are little cliques i just dont deal with. But overall i am friends with everysingle last one of them.
review
Loan Processing Assistant (Former Employee), Anaheim, CAApril 30, 2014
Professional workplace environment. Fast paced. Friendly customer service.
Great place to work with a very competitive environment
Mortgage Loan Officer (Former Employee), Anaheim CAMarch 26, 2014
Pros: great compensation
Cons: low quality of life
At Cash Call I was a loan originator. I funded both personal consumer loans as well as mortgage loans. The environment was very competitive as it was the goal to fund as many loans as possible. The pay made the long work hours worth it. the fact that I was able to achieve a strong camaraderie with my team members in such a cut throat environment also gave me satisfaction.
productive and a fun place to work
Loan Processor (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVMarch 17, 2014
Big new facility in Las Vegas with well trained mangers and staff

1 2 3 4