CashCall Inc. Employee Review

View all CashCall Inc. reviews

Great job with some bad management
Accounts payable clerk (Current Employee) –  orange californiaJune 5, 2014
My typical day at work consists of creating checks for the courts and customer refunds in the morning. Enter approved invoices and enter journal entries. The accounts payable manager is not what i consider management material not really do anything in the way of manageing her team. I work with almost all women so there are little cliques i just dont deal with. But overall i am friends with everysingle last one of them.
Pros
Great job
Cons
Bad management

Other CashCall Inc. Employee Reviews

fast paced enviorment
Payment Processor Servicing Depart (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAFebruary 1, 2018
Typical day at CashCall was posting many paymets manually. Remote Deposit through different banks. Management was very strict not easy to communicate with. Hardest part of job was having to deal with angry customers that came and made payments
benefits
Cons
no bonus
Closed doors and closed advancement
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 25, 2018
I was brought on as a floor agent with the promise of being placed in a supervisory role when it was available, in about 1-2 months. This never occurred and I was continuously baited with the possibility of promotion.
Pros
Decent schedule and average pay
Cons
Lack of opportunity

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CashCall Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.