CashCall Inc. Employee Reviews in United States

Relaxed and productive working atmosphere
Software QA Analyst, Ralis (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAApril 14, 2016
Great place to work. We have a great sense of team and of friendship.

Relaxed yet productive atmosphere. Management gives us realistic tasks and goals.

Learn a lot of useful skills related to technology as well as broader knowledge of the loan products we provide.

We have a lot of perks including food, catered lunches and opportunities to participate in team building activities.
Fast-paced and disorganized company
Funder (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAMarch 29, 2016
Unprofessional management, long hours and lack of communication. Constantly insulted by management. Person who trained me was rude and condescending. Had no patience and unprofessional environment. People smoking vapor cigarettes in office, profanity etc.
Very stressful place to work, unrealistic goals expected.
Pros
Compensation and free lunch at month end.
Cons
Too much overtime and having to take work home.
Fun Job
Mortgage Processor (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAMarch 15, 2016
It was a fast paced job dealing with Mortgage deadlines and loans.It was exciting and rewarding. Timelines are crucial so organizational skills are a must.
Pros
Free Lunches. Great compensation
Productive, Challenging
Sr. Loan Agent (Former Employee) –  Orange, CAMarch 24, 2016
Very fast paced job dealing with deadlines and loans.It was exciting and rewarding. Timelines are crucial so organizational skills are a must.
Pros
Balanced
Cons
Long Hours
Friendly environment
Funder (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAOctober 6, 2015
Love working here, Team is what its all about. i have learned exceptional team building skills through my daily interactions with co-workers. Even though its a big company everyone is still recognized as a individual and respected for the hard work and many hours that is put in. Overall a wonderful place to work.
Pros
Fun atmosphere
great people
Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 11, 2016
I loved my job not the people so much. Mass hiring and too many young kids who didn't care. Management was cool. great paying job
Pros
great pay
Cons
too many young people.
It was a ever changing experience with not much room for growth
Collections Counselor (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXApril 27, 2015
A typical work day is always a surprise. Its always different. I learned many different tactics of collections to help succeed. Immediate management was good but the level about them was not so good. My co-workers were great to work with. The hardest part of my job was the department manager's and the lack of communication skills and people skills but the best part was going to work everyday and knowing I did my best and gave my all.
Pros
Co workers and some of the job perks
Cons
revolving door on management level, Lack of communication when it came to company future
hi productive enviroment
Collection Specialist (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAAugust 24, 2015
This was a amazing place to work. the company drives of of productivity. There were many perks . easy comute. many great co workers
Pros
great manangement
Cons
manangement
cashcall revinvented to loanme!!!!!
anonymous (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAApril 17, 2015
Do your research. Same bad servicing management. Do not work there!! Negativity everday from the vp and ceo of loanme. No long term stability with them running the show, guaranteed! Everyone will eventually catch on and the same lawsuits from cashcall will be for loanme as well.
Pros
nothing
Cons
Very poor servicing management, starting from the very top.
team lead (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXAugust 27, 2015
Love it here great place to work
lots of growth opp i dont have anything bad to say about this company lot's of overtime as well and free perks
Pros
love it
loan agent
Senior Loan Officer (Former Employee) –  Orange, CAJuly 23, 2015
Must be competitive and commission driven. Must be able to multi task in a fast paced environment. Also beneficial to have great customer service skills.
Work hard play hard
Loan officer (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAFebruary 17, 2015
This job you either sink or swim.

You put in hard work and you get paid. You slack off you will not be happy here.

Hardest part of the job is to choose when to stop working and go home with family.

Most enjoyable is getting results you want after trying so hard month after month.
Pros
great support if you want to work hard, free meals sometimes, party is fun
Cons
long hours to reach goals
great place to work at over all.
Mortgage Underwriter (Current Employee) –  Orange, CAJune 4, 2015
productive, supportive, no stress, good benefits. good opportunity to learn. positive culture. all staff are very friendly and sincere.
Pros
incentives and OT
Cons
can get hectic at end of month cycle.
CashCall Review
Technical Writer/Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CANovember 21, 2014
Completed 70-80 Visio diagrams regarding business flows, programming changes, and misc other tasks.

Created a Disaster Recovery Document.

Created quick references and large Reference Guides, and BRDs.

I filled in as a Business Analyst on several assignments.

Good people and nice work environment.
Pros
close to home and enjoyed the work
Cons
dress code for many non in it were terrible.
Great job with some bad management
Accounts payable clerk (Current Employee) –  orange californiaJune 5, 2014
My typical day at work consists of creating checks for the courts and customer refunds in the morning. Enter approved invoices and enter journal entries. The accounts payable manager is not what i consider management material not really do anything in the way of manageing her team. I work with almost all women so there are little cliques i just dont deal with. But overall i am friends with everysingle last one of them.
Pros
great job
Cons
bad management
Great place to work with a very competitive environment
Mortgage Loan Officer (Former Employee) –  Anaheim CAMarch 26, 2014
At Cash Call I was a loan originator. I funded both personal consumer loans as well as mortgage loans. The environment was very competitive as it was the goal to fund as many loans as possible. The pay made the long work hours worth it. the fact that I was able to achieve a strong camaraderie with my team members in such a cut throat environment also gave me satisfaction.
Pros
great compensation
Cons
low quality of life
Skill Theives, Jealous, Snakes, Thugs
Collector II (Former Employee) –  Anaheim/Orange, CAFebruary 7, 2015
I came to work for them with exceptional skills. The trainer harrassed me and when I reported him, he passed the word. Caused daily harrassment, constant pulling off the phone for dumb reasons. If they know you are agitated, they will mess with you non-stop. They lied as to the reason for terminating me, then had to pay me Unemployment because they were unable to justify their reasons. They tried to destroy my name. They told me on the phone they would just End our Relationship, then ended the call saying Insubordination. Unable to prove that claim. I wish I would have quit upon seeing so many employee's walk out. I returned to applying for work within my first month of employment with them, thank goodness. I'll never let Snakes hold me down. They allow management to constantly call you in the office, not caring about their possible intentions. I kept it moving, hired by a new job less than a month later. DON'T SETTLE!
Pros
overtime
Cons
harrassment, stalkers, hateful management, perverts
Always a different day at work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAJanuary 29, 2014
High call volume and always something to do to stay busy.
I understood the loans we had were 99.9% intrest only loans. My co-workers are always in good moods and the atmosphere was great and people always there to help. Hardest was letting the customer understand they signed for this type of loan and they need to pay it back. My best part was my boss would give out gift cards for job well done.
Pros
positive attitude and incentives
Cons
small break room
Customer Service
Administrative Assistant/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAJanuary 8, 2014
∙ Correspondence
• Intern with Criminal Fraud Department
∙Assist the Accountant Dept. with refund checks/deposits
∙Take inbound & outbound customer service calls.
∙Assist Manager with complaint calls.
• Handle request from Supervisor, Managers, and Collectors for settlement request, settlement offer’s and approved settlements.
∙Prepare loan documents, payment transaction history, statement reminder to customer’s
∙Assist Payment Processing Dept. with credit report forms that need to mailed out to customers.
∙Handle receptionist desk
Good worker with over 6 years of mailroom experiance
Mailroom Clerk (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CaSeptember 26, 2013
I been with the company over 6 years. I got to know bunch of great people. I learned lots from my manager worked with Pitney Bows and Neo Post mail sorting and postage machines. Typical day I would pick up mail and sort and pass out in timely manner. Then i would work on fedex/ups pass them after i have completed my log ins. I would collect mail through out the day and run them through the postage machine and have fedex/ups ready for pick or drop off. I would also Drop off USPS mail to the post office.

2.9