CashCall Inc. Employee Reviews

Long hours worked was the only way to make a lot of money
Consumer Loan Agent (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAAugust 24, 2016
As a CashCall employee...I really don't have much complaints about the company. It was actually a very decent place to work at if you didn't have a loved one or family members. You would have to work a lot of hours here to make a lot of money.
Relaxed and productive working atmosphere
Software QA Analyst, Ralis (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAApril 14, 2016
Great place to work. We have a great sense of team and of friendship.

Relaxed yet productive atmosphere. Management gives us realistic tasks and goals.

Learn a lot of useful skills related to technology as well as broader knowledge of the loan products we provide.

We have a lot of perks including food, catered lunches and opportunities to participate in team building activities.
Fast-paced and disorganized company
Funder (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAMarch 29, 2016
Unprofessional management, long hours and lack of communication. Constantly insulted by management. Person who trained me was rude and condescending. Had no patience and unprofessional environment. People smoking vapor cigarettes in office, profanity etc.
Very stressful place to work, unrealistic goals expected.
Pros
Compensation and free lunch at month end.
Cons
Too much overtime and having to take work home.
Productive, Challenging
Sr. Loan Agent (Former Employee) –  Orange, CAMarch 24, 2016
Very fast paced job dealing with deadlines and loans.It was exciting and rewarding. Timelines are crucial so organizational skills are a must.
Pros
Balanced
Cons
Long Hours
Fun Job
Mortgage Processor (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAMarch 15, 2016
It was a fast paced job dealing with Mortgage deadlines and loans.It was exciting and rewarding. Timelines are crucial so organizational skills are a must.
Pros
Free Lunches. Great compensation
great people
Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 11, 2016
I loved my job not the people so much. Mass hiring and too many young kids who didn't care. Management was cool. great paying job
Pros
great pay
Cons
too many young people.
Friendly environment
Funder (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAOctober 6, 2015
Love working here, Team is what its all about. i have learned exceptional team building skills through my daily interactions with co-workers. Even though its a big company everyone is still recognized as a individual and respected for the hard work and many hours that is put in. Overall a wonderful place to work.
Pros
Fun atmosphere
team lead (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXAugust 27, 2015
Love it here great place to work
lots of growth opp i dont have anything bad to say about this company lot's of overtime as well and free perks
Pros
love it
hi productive enviroment
Collection Specialist (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAAugust 24, 2015
This was a amazing place to work. the company drives of of productivity. There were many perks . easy comute. many great co workers
Pros
great manangement
Cons
manangement
loan agent
Senior Loan Officer (Former Employee) –  Orange, CAJuly 23, 2015
Must be competitive and commission driven. Must be able to multi task in a fast paced environment. Also beneficial to have great customer service skills.
great place to work at over all.
Mortgage Underwriter (Current Employee) –  Orange, CAJune 4, 2015
productive, supportive, no stress, good benefits. good opportunity to learn. positive culture. all staff are very friendly and sincere.
Pros
incentives and OT
Cons
can get hectic at end of month cycle.
ok
Collections Rep II (Former Employee) –  las vegas, nvMay 14, 2015
good pay, a lot of work hours, once family oriented, but as changed, company base out of CA. was transferred to sister company.
Pros
good pay
Cons
a lot of work hours
It was a ever changing experience with not much room for growth
Collections Counselor (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXApril 27, 2015
A typical work day is always a surprise. Its always different. I learned many different tactics of collections to help succeed. Immediate management was good but the level about them was not so good. My co-workers were great to work with. The hardest part of my job was the department manager's and the lack of communication skills and people skills but the best part was going to work everyday and knowing I did my best and gave my all.
Pros
Co workers and some of the job perks
Cons
revolving door on management level, Lack of communication when it came to company future
cashcall revinvented to loanme!!!!!
anonymous (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAApril 17, 2015
Do your research. Same bad servicing management. Do not work there!! Negativity everday from the vp and ceo of loanme. No long term stability with them running the show, guaranteed! Everyone will eventually catch on and the same lawsuits from cashcall will be for loanme as well.
Pros
nothing
Cons
Very poor servicing management, starting from the very top.
Fast Paced
Funder (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAApril 10, 2015
Hard working environment with a fast paced work load. Responsible for own work and managing desk. Not a lot of room for growth.
Fun workplace!
Loan agent (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAApril 3, 2015
Good company to work for but working late hours are important demanding to make your monthly quota. Employees are friendly!
Work hard play hard
Loan officer (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAFebruary 17, 2015
This job you either sink or swim.

You put in hard work and you get paid. You slack off you will not be happy here.

Hardest part of the job is to choose when to stop working and go home with family.

Most enjoyable is getting results you want after trying so hard month after month.
Pros
great support if you want to work hard, free meals sometimes, party is fun
Cons
long hours to reach goals
Skill Theives, Jealous, Snakes, Thugs
Collector II (Former Employee) –  Anaheim/Orange, CAFebruary 7, 2015
I came to work for them with exceptional skills. The trainer harrassed me and when I reported him, he passed the word. Caused daily harrassment, constant pulling off the phone for dumb reasons. If they know you are agitated, they will mess with you non-stop. They lied as to the reason for terminating me, then had to pay me Unemployment because they were unable to justify their reasons. They tried to destroy my name. They told me on the phone they would just End our Relationship, then ended the call saying Insubordination. Unable to prove that claim. I wish I would have quit upon seeing so many employee's walk out. I returned to applying for work within my first month of employment with them, thank goodness. I'll never let Snakes hold me down. They allow management to constantly call you in the office, not caring about their possible intentions. I kept it moving, hired by a new job less than a month later. DON'T SETTLE!
Pros
overtime
Cons
harrassment, stalkers, hateful management, perverts
Cashcall
Collector I (Former Employee) –  Orange, CAJanuary 30, 2015
Great benefits, great people to work with. The down size, upper management is not organize. There are always changes so be prepared. Management does not have a clear sense of professional work ethic.
CashCall Review
Technical Writer/Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CANovember 21, 2014
Completed 70-80 Visio diagrams regarding business flows, programming changes, and misc other tasks.

Created a Disaster Recovery Document.

Created quick references and large Reference Guides, and BRDs.

I filled in as a Business Analyst on several assignments.

Good people and nice work environment.
Pros
close to home and enjoyed the work
Cons
dress code for many non in it were terrible.

2.8