Cass Information Systems Employee Reviews

Work from home
UTILITY CLERK II (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 1, 2017
This was a great company to work for. I was able to work from home due to personal issues (my boyfriend passed away) I was unable to take the time I needed to get myself back together and it was effecting my job. I chose to resign from my position so it didn't continue to effect my job performance.
Temporary Assignments to permenant hire.
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 2, 2016
I was hired permanent on the first job assigned to me and I enjoyed it also, I was learning and entering electronic device warranties on different products that was purchased.
Pros
The lovely picnics.
Cons
everything was great.
A good place to work.
Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee) –  Bridgeton, MO 63044December 11, 2016
Instructions regarding you workday are clear. Training is good, but can be improved upon. Immediate supervisor is great! Flex time available.
Pros
Flex time
Very boring company with not much enthusastic energy.
Scanner/Machine operator (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 6, 2016
Daily task consist of sorting mail and removing inserts and keeping on the bills. Working with a sorting machine and finishing the job as the mail comes in from different companies that we are in contract with. Hardest part of the job is reading through delinquent bills and determining where to place it for processing. The easiest part is running the machine and when it runs smoothly. The co workers are all competitive to collect their daily quota of bills each day to pick from the sorting machine.
High Stress, Low Paying, Poor Benefits
Product Development Specialist (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 4, 2015
Cass as a company is very stable, however they are very far behind the times in employee benefits. Their Health, Vision, Dental are terrible plans that don't cover much. One large benefit is that they still offer a company paid pension and a match 401K plan. The yearly salaries are low for the amount of work and type of work the employees are doing. The pay was well below the industry standard for the work being performed.
Pros
Stable company, company paid pension and 401k Match
Cons
Overworked, poor benefits packages, low pay, high stress, highly visible
Cass Information Systems
Research and Recovery Rep (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville FlJuly 21, 2015
Morning huddles followed by auditing for the client's accounts.

A typical day consists of many email follow ups with vendors from across the United States requesting credits for client's accounts.

Co-workers were among the elite in my professional career.

Hardest part of the job would be correcting vendors billing errors on client's invoices.

Most enjoyable part of the day would be receiving confirmation of credits to be issued towards client's accounts.

Management was professional and always willing to teach new skills to team members.
Work From Home Options
Utility Payment Processor (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHDecember 3, 2015
Great job for work from home employees. Need to have the ability to access system from home. Turning in completed assignments onsite was time consuming.
Fast pace and multitasking enviroment
DCI Clerk (Current Employee) –  St Louis,MoOctober 18, 2012
A typical day consists of processing any where from 500 to 1000 bills. if there are new hires I show them how to process bills according to procedures for the account they will be working on. I work with a great group of people and all the Supervisors are readily available if you have a question or need help. The hardest part of my job is learning the procedures to the many accounts I work on, but once thats done the job is very enjoyable. It's a fast paced work environment which I love because it keeps me busy all day.
Expanding Business with some wonderful co-workers
Client Account Representative II (Current Employee) –  Bridgeton, MOJune 26, 2013
Great opportunity to work with some wonderful individuals and to expand my knowledge of business.

A typical work day is ensuring your client(s) systems work as designed and manipulate the system or procedures if issues arise.

The hardest part of this job is not knowing whom to contact internally for some issues. Some people are more apt to saying the issue does not pertain to them and not give any advice as to whom to talk to.

The most enjoyable part of this job is many co-workers are wonderful and more than willing to help each other when needed.
Great co-workers, but stressful environment
Data Entry - Utilities (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHOctober 27, 2012
Loved my co-workers..great people. That said, the environment is stressful in that had to make sure quotas were met, big brother always watching (i.e. why weren't you on your computer during such and such time), constant OT (good and bad - good in that it meant a bigger paycheck, bad in that it was often mandatory and means time away from home).
Pros
co-workers
Cons
salary, high stress
Demanding job has benefits in long-term work relations
Client Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Bridgeton, MOMay 16, 2014
Wqrking in client relations was very demanding because of the variable rules for each client; however once mastered you can go anywhere and it will be easy for you.
Pros
Open start time between 7:00 and 9:00
Cons
No overtime but the workload keeps increasing; they know it is impossible to complete, but sometimes it is forgotten.
Opportunity to work independently or within the Company
Offsite Invoice Payment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 17, 2015
The Company provides and offers flexible hours as well as the opportunity to work individually from home or within the Company.
Great place to work if you have a family
Client Account Manager II (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 10, 2014
Great company to work for in terms of work life balance. Benefits aren't the best but the compensation and vacation time are very generous.
Pros
Vacation time, work life balance
Cons
No room for advancement
A good college work study job
Invoice Clerk (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 6, 2014
Overall was a good college work study job, went to college while working in the work study program.
Pros
Not enough work hours
Cons
Worked on campus
Typical, productive workplace
Screener (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 22, 2014
The hardest part of the job is the lack of variety in the work you do.
Pros
Paid breaks, you have your own cubicle
Cons
time it takes for growth
Micromanaged
Freight Data Entry (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 6, 2012
Poor work atmosphere. "big brother" watching attitude and micromanagement
Cons
constant overtime and stress on productivity
Great place to work for.
Operations Control Specialist I (Current Employee) –  Bridgeton, MOAugust 3, 2013
A quiet, nice place to work with great co-workers. Everyone works together to get their job done.
Great People
Client Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 28, 2014
Old School Mentality.
People were wonderful,
Company should be flexible with telecommuting opportunities.
Catalog Company with great benefits.
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bridgeton, MOOctober 10, 2012
Small catalog company without a lot of opportunity for advancement.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cass Information Systems. Our community is ready to answer.

Cass Information Systems Reviews by Location