Cass Regional Medical Center Employee Reviews

easy going and family friendly based environment
rehabilitation administrative assistant (Current Employee) –  Harrisonville, MOMay 23, 2017
Wonderful working with most of the staff in my location but the management tends to lack on attendance. Also a lack of knowledge on basic job functions in some areas to management as well. The facility as a whole though is a decent and easy going place to work for
Okay place to work
Emergency Room Technician (Former Employee) –  Harrisonville, MOMarch 17, 2017
My manager was very kind, but was a "yes man". She had trouble saying no to anyone, so she would say yes to everyone and then leave it up to the employees to resolve the conflicts. Very small facility that does not really deal with change well. There were often times that things could have been done better.
Pros
Small facility
Cons
Not open to the idea of change
Productive and enjoyable work place.
Admitting Clerk (Current Employee) –  Harrisonville, MOMarch 9, 2017
Management is wonderful and friendly. You are given opportunity to grow with knowledge and experience. Co-workers are friendly and helpful. I love this opportunity for a career and the chance to work in a facility so driven to help people in our community. This is a facility built around patient care and care for it's employees as well.
Do NOT work in the kitchen
Cook (Former Employee) –  Harrisonville, MONovember 27, 2016
Do not work as a cook in the kitchen. The boss is mean and very hard to work with. He will yell at you for everything and tell you you don't know how to cook. You can never do anything right for him. No one in the dept likes him. I would not recommend the job to anyone. You will be sorry if you do.
Great people, feels like a big family
ES Cardiac Rehab & Bariatric Navigator/ES (Current Employee) –  Harrisonville, MOJune 26, 2013
Great place to work. My fellow employees are friendly and the patients are great.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cass Regional Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8