Cassidy Turley

Cassidy Turley Employee Reviews

Fun, Professional Enviornment
ASSISTANT PROPERTY MANAGER (Former Employee), Walnut Creek, CAJuly 13, 2015
Cons: Unstable due to third party
While there are great leaders in the organization, they also dealt with the struggles of properly staffing a third party management company. Too long to make decisions, difficult to navigate the corporate part of the organization.
Very High-paced
National Assistant Facilities Manager (Former Employee), Oak Brook, ILJuly 9, 2015
Very high-paced, but that's a good thing because you learn so much. In the year that I was there, I learned a lot about property managemet.
I have never seen so many hard working people as I did at this company.
Property Manager (Current Employee), Moreno Valley, CAJune 11, 2015
Cassidy Turley/DTZ is growing by leaps and bounds. If they remain true to their culture, they will remain on top of the heap.
it was long time ago i worked there
Human Resources Coordinator (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOJune 5, 2015
I'm sure the company changed greatly by now. The department I worked at was not very well structured at the time. People had no opportunity to move up
I was brought on board at Cassidy Turley to work with Director of Enineering to make repairs to an aging neglected HVAC system at 7 East Redwood St.
I was a Sr. Tech. Engineer (Former Employee), 7 East Redwood Street, Baltimore, Md.May 12, 2015
Pros: I really enjoyed working with Lee Dunfee finding and repairing issues with the HVAC system.
Cons: Did not like working in a very dusty and dirty building built in 1924.
We made many improvements to the aging system. The building was very dirty, dusty, and in need of much work. The conditions were so bad it was causing me to health problems. My Doctor told me to find a cleaner conditions to work in. That is why I resigned.
Productive fun company
Operating Engineer (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INApril 26, 2015
Pros: hours
Cons: on call
Although it was a fun company management wasn't the best. But overall was a good company. The hours weren't the best and didn't allow for much personal life but it was a good company
Environment where you can Learn
Developer, Time & Labor Func and Security Admin (Current Employee), St . Louis , MOMarch 3, 2015
Cassidy Turley provides you with new issues everyday , which helps you to learn new things. I would say this as I have got to learn many new things related to Peoplesoft as well as my Business clients are really understanding.
Great teams working to produce great results
Chief Human Resources Officer (Current Employee), St. LouisJanuary 23, 2015
A growing organization where everyone pulled together to accomplish a singular goal. An entrepreneurial culture with many challenges around discipline and control, but a unified desire for excellence.
Poor pay and zero opportunity for advancement, but great work/life balance
Business Manager & Team Leader (Former Employee), Denver, CODecember 9, 2014
Great office culture, however, the pay is not competitive and employees are overworked for how they are compensated. Often understaffed. Absolutely no opportunity for staff to advance or be promoted.
Great location, great people, great benefits.
Senior Administrator (Former Employee), Denver, CONovember 3, 2014
Pros: great location, great people, great benefits, work hour flexibility, bonuses and raises
Cons: no promotion from within at this location, operations could use some improvement, suffering employee morale
Hard to stay focused, challenged and engaged. Poor communication from management in regards to staff changes, however they are good at sharing appreciation through company events/parties. Co-workers make work most enjoyable.
You must fit in or your out
Employee (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAOctober 13, 2014
Pros: good pay and medical
Cons: mgt not backing up the team players
Not much to say about the company, If you have nothing nice to say dont say anything
Has potential
Marketing Associate (Former Employee), New York, NYOctober 13, 2014
Coworkers are nice but transparency of management needs to be worked on
Overworked with not much time to handle things in the correct manner
Property Manager (Current Employee), San Diego, CAOctober 9, 2014
I have worked in the private sector of property management and 3rd party property management. This has overall been my worst experience with not enough assistance to do everything that is involved in managing 102 tenants.
Community orientated
Property Administrator (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHAugust 25, 2014
Very good company to work for. It was nice to volunteer at the local food bank and give back to the community.
Productive and fun place
Commercial Real Estate Research Internship (Current Employee), San Diego, CAAugust 11, 2014
Pros: lots of free delicious lunches.
Cons: parking might be limited
Everyday I learned new insights into the commercial real estate market just by listening the brokers work on the phone. The hours are very flexible and you can work at your own pace. Everyone here always greets you with a smile and always stop for a minute to talk to you about your vacations, your hobbies, or anything else.
Okay
Facilities Team Manager (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOJune 3, 2014
Great place to gain experience. Once you have been there for a few years, it is time to move on.
Fun, rewarding
Senior Portfolio Lease Administrator/Auditor (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOApril 27, 2014
Pros: fun, energetic envrionment
Cons: pay is not that great
Great benefits and work/life balance. Very young average age of employees, kind of feels like they expect a lot of turnover.
Great company!
Interior Design Intern (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOApril 24, 2014
Everyone was nice and it was a great team effort! Enjoyed my time there!
great place to work
lead operating engineer (Current Employee), lawrenceville gaApril 24, 2014
Pros: they are very generous with the company benefits
Cons: you have to beg for a day off
this company let me say is a great place to work...there is some instability in the commercial real estate markets now as in every market in our country....
Company Advertises it is hiring when it is not
Client Accountant (Former Employee), St. Louis MoApril 9, 2014
Cassidy Turley advertises each month that it has positions open. Last year and earlier this year they have actually let people go due to lack of work. They are in the process of opening a West Coast office and will likely eliminate more Accounting positions in St. Louis.
Headquarters