Cassidy Turley Employee Reviews

Very good company to work for
Lead Engineer (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCSeptember 20, 2017
The working environment is high pace but management is very good.
when you have a problem and want some time off
they will work with you they understand that we have to take care of the Family first.
Great first job out of college.
Lease Administrator/Transaction Manager (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 26, 2017
This commercial real estate firm provided the training any new college graduate could use to pursue a future in business. The firm served exceptional clients.
Hard to advance
Property Admin/Lease Abstractor/Project Coord (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 15, 2017
I was there as a contractor and bounced around to several positions. The last one I took for them I was promised a full time position with benefits, and then they laid me off.
great place
Senior Chief Operating Engineer (Former Employee) –  Washington City, DCJanuary 17, 2017
They help employees with their careers and understand that not all careers are built the same. They have strong training programs, reimburse tuition for education outside of work, have active, well-thought out platforms for mentoring—especially for women and minorities—and provide pathways for non-traditional career paths
Pros
stay with them
Cons
stay with them
Great learning ground
Senior Chief Engineer (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHFebruary 16, 2016
The critical care aspect of the biomedical and engineering side I excelled at frequently .I work on every project and in every department at one time or another. I learned a lot in 9.5 years.
Contact compamy
project manager (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAAugust 31, 2015
Contract company. Worked for 2 1/2 years, normal work day 40 hours a week. No befits as a contract employee. Was on a three month contract, lasted for 2 years. Company was releaseed from its contract, so Iost my job
Fun, Professional Enviornment
ASSISTANT PROPERTY MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CAJuly 13, 2015
While there are great leaders in the organization, they also dealt with the struggles of properly staffing a third party management company. Too long to make decisions, difficult to navigate the corporate part of the organization.
Cons
Unstable due to third party
Very High-paced
National Assistant Facilities Manager (Former Employee) –  Oak Brook, ILJuly 9, 2015
Very high-paced, but that's a good thing because you learn so much. In the year that I was there, I learned a lot about property managemet.
I have never seen so many hard working people as I did at this company.
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Moreno Valley, CAJune 11, 2015
Cassidy Turley/DTZ is growing by leaps and bounds. If they remain true to their culture, they will remain on top of the heap.
it was long time ago i worked there
Human Resources Coordinator (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 5, 2015
I'm sure the company changed greatly by now. The department I worked at was not very well structured at the time. People had no opportunity to move up
I was brought on board at Cassidy Turley to work with Director of Enineering to make repairs to an aging neglected HVAC system at 7 East Redwood St.
I was a Sr. Tech. Engineer (Former Employee) –  7 East Redwood Street, Baltimore, Md.May 12, 2015
We made many improvements to the aging system. The building was very dirty, dusty, and in need of much work. The conditions were so bad it was causing me to health problems. My Doctor told me to find a cleaner conditions to work in. That is why I resigned.
Pros
I really enjoyed working with Lee Dunfee finding and repairing issues with the HVAC system.
Cons
Did not like working in a very dusty and dirty building built in 1924.
Productive fun company
Operating Engineer (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 26, 2015
Although it was a fun company management wasn't the best. But overall was a good company. The hours weren't the best and didn't allow for much personal life but it was a good company
Pros
hours
Cons
on call
Environment where you can Learn
Developer, Time & Labor Func and Security Admin (Current Employee) –  St . Louis , MOMarch 3, 2015
Cassidy Turley provides you with new issues everyday , which helps you to learn new things. I would say this as I have got to learn many new things related to Peoplesoft as well as my Business clients are really understanding.
Great teams working to produce great results
Chief Human Resources Officer (Current Employee) –  St. LouisJanuary 23, 2015
A growing organization where everyone pulled together to accomplish a singular goal. An entrepreneurial culture with many challenges around discipline and control, but a unified desire for excellence.
Poor pay and zero opportunity for advancement, but great work/life balance
Business Manager & Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Denver, CODecember 9, 2014
Great office culture, however, the pay is not competitive and employees are overworked for how they are compensated. Often understaffed. Absolutely no opportunity for staff to advance or be promoted.
Great location, great people, great benefits.
Senior Administrator (Former Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 3, 2014
Hard to stay focused, challenged and engaged. Poor communication from management in regards to staff changes, however they are good at sharing appreciation through company events/parties. Co-workers make work most enjoyable.
Pros
Great location, great people, great benefits, work hour flexibility, bonuses and raises
Cons
No promotion from within at this location, operations could use some improvement, suffering employee morale
You must fit in or your out
Employee (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAOctober 13, 2014
Not much to say about the company, If you have nothing nice to say dont say anything
Pros
good Pay and medical
Cons
Mgt not backing up the team players
Has potential
Marketing Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 13, 2014
Coworkers are nice but transparency of management needs to be worked on
Overworked with not much time to handle things in the correct manner
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 9, 2014
I have worked in the private sector of property management and 3rd party property management. This has overall been my worst experience with not enough assistance to do everything that is involved in managing 102 tenants.
Community orientated
Property Administrator (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHAugust 25, 2014
Very good company to work for. It was nice to volunteer at the local food bank and give back to the community.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cassidy Turley. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8