Cassidy Turley

Cassidy Turley Employer Reviews

Company Advertises it is hiring when it is not
Client Accountant (Former Employee), St. Louis MoApril 9, 2014
Cassidy Turley advertises each month that it has positions open. Last year and earlier this year they have actually let people go due to lack of work. They are in the process of opening a West Coast office and will likely eliminate more Accounting positions in St. Louis.
not a fun place to work
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee), Nashville, TNMarch 18, 2014
I learned that not all managers are fair. It was alot of different computer programs like YARDI, Nexus, work and excel among others.
Smart and dynamic team, with a client focused culture
Project Coordinator (Current Employee), Vienna, VAJanuary 5, 2014
My experience at Cassidy Turley has been positive. The team treats their employees with respect and seeks to develop them where possible. Though competitive, the work nature is centered on delivering the best product to the customer.
Third Party Management First Class Service
ASSISTANT PROPERTY MANAGER (Current Employee), Walnut Creek, CAOctober 30, 2013
Cassidy Turley is a standard third party commerical property management company.
Busy active office
Commercial Property Management Assistant (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCOctober 22, 2013
Busy active office that provides a variety of experience and opportunities for aquiring new skills. The office manages a varied portfolio of properties and employs dynamic and dedicated people.
Entry level positions ideal
Manager (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOOctober 2, 2013
Pros: young employees, growing company, strong emphasis on work/life balance
Cons: privately held company with low compensation; lack of client face to face interaction
Good job for someone fresh out of college, who wants experience in a growing company
Fun company to work for
Property Administrator (Current Employee), Washington, DCOctober 1, 2013
-very busy work environment
-working with great, fun and knowledgable team
-hardest part of the job is to keep up with all the properties
-Cassidy Turley University is a great way to learn new things about management and accounting
Flexible
Senior Facilities Coordinator (Current Employee), Creve Coeur, MOSeptember 15, 2013
Great at pats on the back and horizontal movement. You can work in other areas to become well rounded. They say this will help with promoting.
Excellent growing firm
MARKETING MANAGER (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCSeptember 2, 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed my time at Cassidy Turley and feel I was exposed to every aspect of the industry, thus allowing me to gain a tremendous amount of insight to broaden my perspective.
Productive and Fun
Property Accountant (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOAugust 8, 2013
Great employer to work for.

Learning daily to develop my skills as a property accountant.

Management is very easy to communicate with.
Bottom rung
accountant (Former Employee), st. louisJune 13, 2013
Pros: veeeeery easy
Cons: worthless company. it will catch up.
If you know someone, you're gold. Gold means high costs for benefits ($600+ for family). More loyalty towards contractors than employees. The culture is to keep labor costs low, spend whatever on vendors. Very easy work, but that means no sense of accomplishment. So, if you just want a paycheck (albeit, at a high cost for benefits) you found it. Join – more... the family of underachievers and low ball management contracts. – less
GREat
Office Assistant (Current Employee), manhattanJune 9, 2013
Temp work and amazing people to work with , great experience and most of all team work is a big part
Low-growth job in a borderline-sexist environment
Marketing Administrator (Former Employee), North CarolinaMay 22, 2013
Cons: short breaks, mediocre benefits, combative environment
Working there for several years, I saw tremendous turnover - close to 20 people in one small office in less than 24 months. Some was due to lack of job growth, some was due to office culture. There are some great people, but they are continually overshadowed by those who are demeaning, patronizing and - truth told - sexist.

It is not the right environment – more... for anyone who has a go-getting attitude or thinks outside the box. If you like being micromanaged and under-appreciated, this is a great company to work for. – less
Great place, but position is stagnant.
Assistant Manager/Manager (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOApril 6, 2013
Good place to work overall. Kind of stuck in a stagnant position right now and looking for more development in my career. Looking for a new challenge and new career opportunities.
Work at Cassidy Turley
Service Technician II, Information Technology (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 1, 2013
Pros: nice office
Cons: management is poor
I do my best to strive in my job. I am challenged in my postion on a daily basis. I love troubleshooting and resolving issues and have a great desire to learn and advance my skills.
It was okay.
Accounting Intern (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOFebruary 28, 2013
Okay place to get work experience. Typical day would be entering A/P and sometimes special projects.
Lacks team-player values
Anonymous (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJanuary 30, 2013
Pros: free lunches is leftover catering-- watch out for marketing girl, she tends to be an overeater and flocks to free food
Cons: had to use me lunch break to get mail, as the other women would give me grief if i asked to go down before or after lunch, got a bladder infection from fear of asking to use the bathroom, breaks were taboo to them
The women are very unprofessional and tend to gossip more than work. Tend to rely on the logic of 'It's not my job, I don't have to do it.'

Office management is new and it is apparent lack of experience.

Tenant rep brokers are some of the best people I have ever met, however. Made it worth it most days to put up with childish behavior.
Fun workplace, great environment with good people
Broker Assistant/Assistant Graphic Designer (Current Employee), Brentwood, TNSeptember 24, 2012
I have really enjoyed my time at Cassidy Turley and have gained valuable experience about commercial real estate, as well as the working world.
The Company is great to work for depending on the site
Customer Response Center Representative (Current Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 11, 2012
Pros: hour lunches, nice coworkers
Cons: no room to grow
Its a great job but does not offer a true career due to limited mobility within the company.
STRONG COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
Client Accountant II (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOAugust 22, 2012
Pros: flex schedule
VERY FAST PACED ENVIRONMENT & DEADLINE ORIENTED. REQUIRES STRONG CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS

About Cassidy Turley

Cassidy Turley is a leading commercial real estate services provider in the U.S., with 420 million square feet of managed space, – Read more