Cast & Crew Entertainment Services, LLC Employee Reviews

Fun but difficult for upward mobility
Talent Escort (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 14, 2017
Being apart of a business in the entertainment can be exciting. But if this is not something you are passionate about you are better of looking elsewhere.
Very productive. I love my job. However, management need to be more accountable for the well-being of their employees
Payroll Operations Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MIJanuary 30, 2017
I love working for this company, and really do not wish to leave. I believe it's a great company to work for with an environment of acceptance. However, middle management needs to undergo sensitivity training at times. Upper management are not aware the majority of the time how their middle management employees may be affecting regular lower level employees. The job itself is demanding, but I don't mind that until it is compounded with undue stress from a direct middle management personnel who may be having a bad day every other day. The job becomes less about putting out small fires all day, which is no problem, and more about keeping ones sanity and maintaining overall health in an effort not to succumb to undue stress brought on by any harmful personal agendas of middle management.
Pros
Growing and generous companies
Cons
Team atmosphere is only a surface attitude