Cast Nylons Limited located on the east side of Cleveland is currently searching for a bilingual Spanish speaking - Inside Sales/Territory Manager to join its growing manufacturing team. This position is responsible for growing international sales and marketing shares in a specific territory by managing and fostering the development of distributors, OEM’s and end users throughout the territory. They will be expected to develop, monitor and meet or exceed sales forecasts.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Inside Sales and Customer Service with distributors maintaining and growing the business
- Periodically participates in product shows as necessary
- Handles inbound customer calls, resolves customer service issues, and manages pricing strategies
- Self-initiates outbound customer calls seeking incremental sales, identifying market trends, and targeting new business.
Qualified Candidates should possess the following:
- Bachelors degree with 3-5 years of inside sales experience
- Bilingual English / Spanish Required
- Plastics distribution and/or plastics manufacturing experience
- Must be able to handle large amounts of calls on a daily basis
- Strong math skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have a Microsoft office experience, Goldmine contact management and experience with an integrated ERP system a plus.
- Must be able to work well with others in a team environment
Cast Nylons Limited is an EOE.
Please send resume and salary requirements to:
Cast Nylons Limited
Human Resource Manager
4300 Hamann Parkway
Willoughby, OH 44094
Only resumes with salary requirements will be considered.
Benefits: Excellent Compensation package including company wide incentive program, Medical, Rx, Dental, STD, LTD, Life, 401K, Vacation, Holidays, Tuition Reimbursement