Cast Nylons Limited is a growing manufacturing company located in Willoughby, Ohio on Cleveland’s eastside. We are the premier producer of cast nylon in North America. Our people, our processes and our products are recognized as being among the very best in the industry.
We are currently searching for a CMM Operator/Programmer to join its growing manufacturing team.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintenance of the CMM program database
- Maintain CMM & CMM software in good working order
- Train others on proper blueprint reading techniques, appropriate use of gauges and the use of CMM
- Use CMM to perform First Article Inspection and provide data to Supervisor/Manager and or/engineers for assessment and material disposition
- Conduct part layouts and capability studies to assure parts meet or exceed dimensional requirements of the customer
- Strong CMM knowledge of tools, measuring equipment and inspection procedures, including sampling plans to accurately inspect all types of incoming, in-process or final components/assemblies/products for conformance to predetermined specifications
- Strong knowledge of using precision hand tools, gages, calipers, micrometers, etc.
- Have a strong knowledge of reading and interpreting part and drawings
- Create, debug and verify new CMM programs using a cad solid model
Qualified Candidates should possess the following:
- 5-7 years Manufacturing experience
- Strong PCDMIS skills (5 years)
- Experience with CAD
- High level programming skills including: logic, flow logic, file I/O, and variable programming
- Experience with offline programming
- Experience with blueprints and quality procedures.
- Clear grasp of basic manufacturing and engineering concepts.
- Experience in 3D geometry visualization and operations.
- Extensive knowledge and application of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T).
- Extensive knowledge of CMM’s.
- Experience with Windows XP.
- Must have stable work history, must be drug/felony free
Cast Nylons Limited is an EOE.
Please send resume and salary requirements to:
Cast Nylons Limited
Human Resource Manager
4300 Hamann Parkway
Willoughby, OH 44094
Only resumes with salary requirements will be considered.
Benefits: Excellent Compensation package including company wide incentive program, Uniforms Medical, Rx, Dental, STD, LTD, FSA, Life, 401-K, Vacation, Holidays, Tuition Reimbursement