Castle Creations Inc., manufacturer of electronic equipment (circuit boards & prototype assemblies) for the RC (Remote Control) Hobby Industry is looking for quality, dependable electronic assemblers at our Olathe, KS facility. Responsibilities include assembling electronic components, sub-assemblies and systems using no lead solder and JBC Solder Stations. Assemblers are also required to follow production work instructions and shop orders to complete the assembly process.
Essential Job Functions:
- Experience in soldering processes and successfully passing soldering test.
- Candidates should be familiar with component polarities and verifying solder and
component placement integrity.
- Good manual dexterity for working with small components
- Specific vision abilities include close and distance vision, depth perception,
peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to talk, hear, stand, walk, and sit for long periods of time and perform
- Read and apply documented quality system procedures
- Read and understand assembly drawings and Bills of Material
Skills & Desired Qualities:
- 2 years experience required in an electronics manufacturing environment
- At least 1 yr assembly experience installing SMT and THT components
- High school diploma or GED
- Strong attention to detail and consistency
- Positive attitude with ability to function in a team environment
We pride ourselves with maintaining a casual work environment and an opportunity to be a part of a great team. You'll enjoy benefits including Medical/Dental/401K and Supplemental insurance programs, Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick after 60 days of employment as well as a paid 30 minute lunch every day. Come join our team!
Position Code: 3001
Category: Full Time / Non-Exempt
Hours: 7am-3pm Mon-Fri