Castle Group Employee Reviews

Castle Group
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Plantation, FLOctober 6, 2017
Property Management is a tough Job. If you do it right it's rewarding.
Castle Group is a great company to work for the work is hard monthly board meetings. Company takes care of it's employees.
Pros
Good team work great supervisors/Awesome break room/ Holiday Parties
Cons
Residents who are first time owners and don't understand community living
RESIDENT SERVICES SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Plantation, FLSeptember 25, 2017
Friendly environment. They provide a variety of resources to help you work better. Good working culture.
Good management and growth opportunities. Highly recommended.
Painting and general maintenance
General Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLAugust 6, 2017
I stated to work with castle group like painter and maintenance since may 2011 to July2017. I did several other things like repairing damaged walls. ceiling.and more
Castle Group is a company that stands on their word.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJuly 31, 2017
Castle group was voted in 2017 the best place to work so the company stands for itself. The best thing about this company is that they make sure all employees are happy and the over time is always available too.
Pros
very great place to work
Cons
you can get complacent
Great company
operations (Former Employee) –  Plantation Acres, FLJuly 22, 2017
Great company to work for. My time with Castle, I learned a lot and met good people along the way.

They live up to their values and truly care about their employees.
nice company, don't expect to grow in it
Janitor/Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJuly 18, 2017
worked there for 2 years and 7 months.
when i wanted to grow in the company got zero help, Management didn't really helped me on that department.
we had an opening for maintenance and they declined me while i was doing maintenance work and Janitorial work for them... but they hired me as Janitor... I have electrician experience, and handyman experience, they didn't give me the opportunity, and gave it to somebody else... same thing at other co-workers... and they talk about helping employers "grow" When is not true
Pros
aslong you go to work you will get paid
Cons
no grow
Community Manager (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 12, 2017
Castle Group is an extremely supportive company. They offer room to grow and continuous training. Castle has a Castle Cares program that assists with local communities with fund raising. My current Regional Director is truly awesome, she will always extend herself to assist.
very nice
Production Specialist (Current Employee) –  Plantation, FLJuly 12, 2017
i am required to fill this out with a minimum of 150 characters. That' just ridiculous. I'd much rather be moving on with my application process......
Pretty Good Environment
Office Coordinator/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Hainesport, NJJune 15, 2017
A typical day at work is answering phone calls by 2nd ring and supporting AP, and engineering with certain office projects. I
was advised that there will probably be no job advancement or increase in pay.
Pros
Seemingly close knit group.
Cons
Low pay.
Great place to work and grow!
Quality Assurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 14, 2017
Castle is a great place to work and grow if you like customer service. Top management is exceptional. I worked closely with many of them and they are always looking on how to help you grow within the company.
Challenging place to work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJune 12, 2017
Typical day at work answering telephone inquiries and complaints, receiving work orders, organizing events, filing, creating letters, mail outs, meetings. you have to be very multitask to succeed and detailed oriented, very organized in order to be able to handle a very fast environment. No time to rest. Hardest part of job had to deal with very unpolite people (residents mostly) that can be very mean.
Pros
health insurance, good benefits, possibility to grow if you want to become a property manager
Cons
No life balance, no team work, load of work is great and salary low, bad work environment
Tecnico en Mantenimiento (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMay 17, 2017
Es buena compañia pero poco salario, se trabaja bien, deberia haber mas incentivo para el trabajador
Pros
Ok
Cons
Ok
Steady work with advancement possibilities
Skilled Laborer/ carpenter (Former Employee) –  Nantucket, MAMarch 31, 2017
Good company to work for, lots of properties/ projects. Company vehicle, some tools provided. Multiple foreman/ skilled laborers and options for overtime
Pros
Steady work
Cons
Late pay
Maintenance position a joke!
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Bradenton, FLMarch 28, 2017
Strictly limited to 20 hours per week, most of which was janitorial, not maintenance. Few tools and no cart for a 500 home HOA. Ridiculous! I was required to carry trash, roadkill and large sacks of dog feces from the dogie stations in my personal vehicle. Good grief!

Maintenance projects were under-funded or not funded at all. My manager was owed over $1,000.00 by Castle Group for money she spent out of her own pocket to try to keep up with things. I encountered deferred maintenance throughout the property.

My paycheck was short twice in the 3 months I worked there.
Pros
Gated community on the river with a marina was a nice environment to work in .
Cons
More of a janitor job than maintenance. Required to use your personal vehicle. No benefits.
No muy buena
Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Sunrise, FLFebruary 8, 2017
No se preocupa mucho por el empleado siempre se inclina más por los madrileños altos
OK place to work
Facilitator (Current Employee) –  Fort Pierce, FLJanuary 5, 2017
This place has really changed over the years, the staff is awesome and the management is terrible. The company doesn't pay well but its a great place to work for, you meet a lot of great people,
Pros
Great employees
Cons
Low pay
Enjoyable work environment
Maintenance/Janitorial Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLDecember 6, 2016
I enjoy working at Castle and have dedicated my time to show quality in all I do. I also participate in "feeding south florida" and Castle Cares to give back to the community.
fun place to work
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE MANAGER/ADMIN (Current Employee) –  FloridaApril 28, 2016
Constant interaction with people. Daily interactions with realtors and vendors. The best part is being able to learn new things everyday from the different type of work there is through out the community and the company itself.
Productive enviroment
Front Desk Lead (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 16, 2015
Answering phone calls, making reservations, interacting with administrative assistant or property manager when needed. Interacting with people daily.
There should be two seperate reviews, one for the property site and one for the home office.
Club Attendant (Former Employee) –  Boynton Beach, FlOctober 2, 2015
Working for a Castlegroup property on site is not the same as working for Castlegroup in the home office. Although they attempt to make site employees feel appreciated with awards such as being knighted, and employee appreciation nights.... push comes to shove they will sell out their employees.
My property manager on site was terrific, very fair great mentor.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Castle Group. Our community is ready to answer.