Castle Medical Employee Reviews

n/a
Territory Manager (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaAugust 28, 2017
I'm not reviewing them, so this is unacceptable that I have to say 150 minimum characters. Your just wasting my time to apply to other jobs. Do you understand that?
Sales Reps Beware!!
Sales (Former Employee) –  TXAugust 19, 2017
Management is constantly changing direction. We're told to go out and sell X, then 2 months later "no, don't sell that anymore it's not profitable... go sell Y" (repeat, repeat, repeat). Commissions were a joke. HQ is constantly misplacing information. No direction or contact from the CEO... which is surprising since it's such a small company. No training on complex tests.
Pros
In charge of own schedule, partially work from home
Cons
Disorganized HQ, lack of operational support, unstable company
great place to work for
Specimen Collector/Toxicology (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, GAMay 7, 2017
I have worked for castle on and off for over 2 years, they have always been great company to work for and very good at making sure that they're employees are taken care of.
great
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Douglasville, GAFebruary 16, 2017
great company, very professional, and a very good work environment. I learned how important it is to be on time and how important it is to ask for help if you don't understand something.
Loved my job
Switchboard Operator (Former Employee) –  Kailua, HIOctober 8, 2016
Absolutely loved my job at castle, I truly miss it. Operating switchboard console, using two-way radio, transferring calls, dispatching emergency codes, adapting under stress. It was exciting and a wonderful place to work. I had new experiences and had true life lessons at that medical center. I met wonderful people, and helped with all variations of issues. I found a new love for helping people.
Great
CST (Current Employee) –  Kailua, HIAugust 29, 2016
Great place to work. very family oriented. Company has string belief in education and healing. I am proud to say I have loved working for this company.
Productive and exciting place to workl
Lead Collector (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 7, 2016
Great management, great coworkers
Hands on training
great learning experiences
great people to work with
great pay
awesome company
Loved this job and working on my own
Collector (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, GAJuly 6, 2016
I enjoyed this job a lot. The pay was good, considering my job description. It was initially a good company to work for, but the turn over rate of management was unusually high. During the period of my employment, Nov 2015 - Juy 1, 2016 I'd had 4 managers.
The profit the company made from the drug screening tests decreased Jan 1, 2016 dramatically. The sample volume was beyond my control, it depended on the physicians discretion to determine which patients needed to be tested. My sample volume did not increase sufficiently to be profitable for the company.
The staff at one of the clinics was very accommodating and nice. The staff at the other clinic, not so nice.
My most recent manager wanted me to stay and has expressed her wish to bring me back on board when another clinic comes open.
I could never get enough hours.
Pros
Work on my own
Cons
not enough hours, not enough sample volume, too much time spent waiting for a patient to test
Productive and fun
Specimen collector (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, GAJune 28, 2016
Great place to work. The people are very mature.Its easy work great pay.always recognize for your good work that we do was rewarded well. Would have collectors dinner every 3 months.
Pros
Always provide lunch, we would do challenges, everybody put in there input and the boss would really look into it
Challenging work environment
RN to Hospital Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Kailua, HIJune 13, 2016
You work your butt off here, but the coworkers are great. Not much of a learning environment - education and training for staff is very minimal. Management runs the gamut from clueless to micromanaging. I have had some really great supervisors and some really abysmal ones.
Prodictive work place
Specimen Collector (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXMay 26, 2016
Collect specimen samples and prepare for shipment. Print out results and interact with patients. Fill out requisition forms and check patient insurance.
Hospital atmosphere was not there
Collection Specialist I (Current Employee) –  Smyrna, GAMarch 7, 2016
Could not tell you much this job was in a hospital so I worked in a doctors office. helpful staff and coworkers was abe to work side by side
Pros
the staff was helpful
Cons
was not able to provide new positions
A positive atmosphere with forward thinking but unfortunately staffing has decreased with more work load added.
Staff Pharmacist (Current Employee) –  Honolulu, HIFebruary 26, 2016
Working is a positive experience with motivation always on the upswing of the day. System solutions are stressed as individuals prosper in learning situations.
Cafeteria is vegetarian only (which is a good thing). No smoking permitted on the healing grounds. Cultures are respected.
Tasks are assigned but never completed.
Denial Specialist (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, GAFebruary 11, 2016
There is an extreme lack of leadership within management. The overall atmosphere is like a fraternity, nothing like a professional place of business.
Pros
Massage chair
Cons
Lack of leadership in management
Tools and yes men running the circus
territory manager (Former Employee) –  Portland OROctober 18, 2015
You DO NOT want to go with this mess...I trained with 50 new reps in March of this year, by August 5 of us were left the rest let go. and the the last 5 of us were gone by Sept. They have gone through over 300 reps this year alone, nationally. NO sales support. NO sales material. NO guidance. and every 2 weeks they cleave off the bottom 20% NO MATTER WHAT YOUR NUMBERS WERE - two weeks earlier. NO marketing Dept and your every move is daily monitored with ALL sales calls and account info info going into a Ipad. Do not go with these horrible people. I am a professional sales representative/sales manager with over 20 + years of experience and knowledge. I have never worked with such a mess before
Pros
Cons
see above
Nice and friendly
Lab Tech Assistant (Current Employee) –  Smyrna, GAJuly 26, 2015
Nice and friendly
Quiet and civil
Different cultures to experience
Free lunches
Free trips
A lot of celebrations and recognition
Pros
Free lunch, free trips, extra holidays recognized
collect specimen
Medical Collector (Current Employee) –  mobile alMarch 10, 2015
collect specimen for the doctors. fill out a form indicating, the results give a copy to the doctor and package it. also I take it to FedEx at the end of the day.
Great Inside Company Horrible Outside
Territory Manager (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NebraskaJanuary 23, 2015
This company provides wonderful benefits for employees in the home office such as free lunch. Outside Territory Managers are hired and fired often before giving them time to establish themselves. The Northwest representatives have turned over at least once and sometimes twice in the last four months. They want 200 calls per week in the beginning. The manager for the area is an ex chiropractor with zero no management experience and very brief sales experience.
Pros
Inside Benefits
Cons
95% Turnover for Territory Managers
Opportunities are Boundless!!
Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Smyrna, GANovember 25, 2014
Fairly New and dynamic Company
Opportunities for advancement and experiences gained are boundless, specially for the hardworking individuals.
Free lunch and snacks
Motivated individuals will Triumph!
Pros
Vast Opportunities, Work life balance is amazing, Free lunch, Job advancements, etc
Cons
Still fairly new company growing rapidly and were in the disorganized phase.
Logistics (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GANovember 20, 2014
Castle is a great place to learn and advance. There is always a lot of work to do, but I've moved up since I first started because of doing a good job. We're growing really fast and the pace can be difficult, but I always feel like I have support from my coworkers. Overall, I think this is a great place to be and I hope to have a career here.
Pros
Free lunches and food, lots of fun events, great community
Cons
Lots of work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Castle Medical. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2