Castle Medical Employee Reviews

Great
CST (Current Employee) –  Kailua, HIAugust 29, 2016
Great place to work. very family oriented. Company has string belief in education and healing. I am proud to say I have loved working for this company.
Productive and exciting place to workl
Lead Collector (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 7, 2016
Great management, great coworkers
Hands on training
great learning experiences
great people to work with
great pay
awesome company
Loved this job and working on my own
Collector (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, GAJuly 6, 2016
I enjoyed this job a lot. The pay was good, considering my job description. It was initially a good company to work for, but the turn over rate of management was unusually high. During the period of my employment, Nov 2015 - Juy 1, 2016 I'd had 4 managers.
The profit the company made from the drug screening tests decreased Jan 1, 2016 dramatically. The sample volume was beyond my control, it depended on the physicians discretion to determine which patients needed to be tested. My sample volume did not increase sufficiently to be profitable for the company.
The staff at one of the clinics was very accommodating and nice. The staff at the other clinic, not so nice.
My most recent manager wanted me to stay and has expressed her wish to bring me back on board when another clinic comes open.
I could never get enough hours.
Pros
Work on my own
Cons
not enough hours, not enough sample volume, too much time spent waiting for a patient to test
Productive and fun
Specimen collector (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, GAJune 28, 2016
Great place to work. The people are very mature.Its easy work great pay.always recognize for your good work that we do was rewarded well. Would have collectors dinner every 3 months.
Pros
Always provide lunch, we would do challenges, everybody put in there input and the boss would really look into it
Challenging work environment
RN to Hospital Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Kailua, HIJune 13, 2016
You work your butt off here, but the coworkers are great. Not much of a learning environment - education and training for staff is very minimal. Management runs the gamut from clueless to micromanaging. I have had some really great supervisors and some really abysmal ones.
Prodictive work place
Specimen Collector (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXMay 26, 2016
Collect specimen samples and prepare for shipment. Print out results and interact with patients. Fill out requisition forms and check patient insurance.
Hospital atmosphere was not there
Collection Specialist I (Current Employee) –  Smyrna, GAMarch 7, 2016
Could not tell you much this job was in a hospital so I worked in a doctors office. helpful staff and coworkers was abe to work side by side
Pros
the staff was helpful
Cons
was not able to provide new positions
A positive atmosphere with forward thinking but unfortunately staffing has decreased with more work load added.
Staff Pharmacist (Current Employee) –  Honolulu, HIFebruary 26, 2016
Working is a positive experience with motivation always on the upswing of the day. System solutions are stressed as individuals prosper in learning situations.
Cafeteria is vegetarian only (which is a good thing). No smoking permitted on the healing grounds. Cultures are respected.
Tasks are assigned but never completed.
Denial Specialist (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, GAFebruary 11, 2016
There is an extreme lack of leadership within management. The overall atmosphere is like a fraternity, nothing like a professional place of business.
Pros
Massage chair
Cons
Lack of leadership in management
Tools and yes men running the circus
territory manager (Former Employee) –  Portland OROctober 18, 2015
You DO NOT want to go with this mess...I trained with 50 new reps in March of this year, by August 5 of us were left the rest let go. and the the last 5 of us were gone by Sept. They have gone through over 300 reps this year alone, nationally. NO sales support. NO sales material. NO guidance. and every 2 weeks they cleave off the bottom 20% NO MATTER WHAT YOUR NUMBERS WERE - two weeks earlier. NO marketing Dept and your every move is daily monitored with ALL sales calls and account info info going into a Ipad. Do not go with these horrible people. I am a professional sales representative/sales manager with over 20 + years of experience and knowledge. I have never worked with such a mess before
Pros
Cons
see above
Nice and friendly
Lab Tech Assistant (Current Employee) –  Smyrna, GAJuly 26, 2015
Nice and friendly
Quiet and civil
Different cultures to experience
Free lunches
Free trips
A lot of celebrations and recognition
Pros
Free lunch, free trips, extra holidays recognized
collect specimen
Medical Collector (Current Employee) –  mobile alMarch 10, 2015
collect specimen for the doctors. fill out a form indicating, the results give a copy to the doctor and package it. also I take it to FedEx at the end of the day.
Great Inside Company Horrible Outside
Territory Manager (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NebraskaJanuary 23, 2015
This company provides wonderful benefits for employees in the home office such as free lunch. Outside Territory Managers are hired and fired often before giving them time to establish themselves. The Northwest representatives have turned over at least once and sometimes twice in the last four months. They want 200 calls per week in the beginning. The manager for the area is an ex chiropractor with zero no management experience and very brief sales experience.
Pros
Inside Benefits
Cons
95% Turnover for Territory Managers
Opportunities are Boundless!!
Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Smyrna, GANovember 25, 2014
Fairly New and dynamic Company
Opportunities for advancement and experiences gained are boundless, specially for the hardworking individuals.
Free lunch and snacks
Motivated individuals will Triumph!
Pros
Vast Opportunities, Work life balance is amazing, Free lunch, Job advancements, etc
Cons
Still fairly new company growing rapidly and were in the disorganized phase.
Logistics (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GANovember 20, 2014
Castle is a great place to learn and advance. There is always a lot of work to do, but I've moved up since I first started because of doing a good job. We're growing really fast and the pace can be difficult, but I always feel like I have support from my coworkers. Overall, I think this is a great place to be and I hope to have a career here.
Pros
Free lunches and food, lots of fun events, great community
Cons
Lots of work
Awesome Opportunity for Business Interns
Intern (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GANovember 20, 2014
This company is growing almost daily and it's almost tough to keep up. Everyone has plenty of latitude to make business decisions and the hierarchy is very flat. I see the CEO almost every day and my oversight is limited so I feel empowered. I would like to see a training program where interns like myself can come in and have an opportunity to stay onboard.
Pros
Great place to launch a career
Cons
Growing pains...
A Different Type of Company
Lab Scientist (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GANovember 19, 2014
This company has allowed me to grow during the completion of my graduate degree. They are very supportive and have accommodated me throughout my studies. Management has always been helpful and my coworkers are absolutely amazing. I think so very highly of Castle Medical that I would recommend to anyone looking to advance within their respective profession.
Pros
Supportive and nurturing environment
Cons
No negatives I can mention
Fun and Exciting Environment
Office Administration (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GANovember 19, 2014
I typically have a full workload, but I don't feel overworked. This is a fun environment and I can always ask for help when necessary. I would recommend Castle to people who are open-minded to trying new ways of operating.
Pros
Teamwork and a very fun environment
Cons
No real cons I have seen in the past year
Best Toxicology Lab
Toxicologist (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GANovember 19, 2014
We are empowered to make decisions at work and are treated as adult professionals. Our SOPs make it easy to do the job and the supervisors are very accommodating. The CEO talks with us almost daily at huddles or just comes to our work centers. I really enjoy working here better than other companies I have been at.
Pros
Interaction with management
Cons
Very busy workload
Explosive Growth
Patient Service Center Director (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GANovember 19, 2014
Castle Medical is a rapidly growing company with TONS of potential. Centers are opening all over the country and this is a great sign for our potential for personal development. I can confidently recommend this company to any qualified person who has a desire to take on a challenge. We have a lot of fun here at HQ, but make no mistake - we work hard. The culture is amazing and I like and trust my coworkers, probably more than anywhere I have ever worked. This place gets the thumbs-up from me.
Pros
Culture, overall work ethic
Cons
Not many I can report

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Castle Medical. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2