Castle Medical

Castle Medical Employer Reviews

Opportunities are Boundless!!
Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee), Smyrna, GANovember 25, 2014
Pros: vast opportunities, work life balance is amazing, free lunch, job advancements, etc
Cons: still fairly new company growing rapidly and were in the disorganized phase.
Fairly New and dynamic Company
Opportunities for advancement and experiences gained are boundless, specially for the hardworking individuals.
Free lunch and snacks
Motivated individuals will Triumph!
Logistics (Current Employee), Marietta, GANovember 20, 2014
Pros: free lunches and food, lots of fun events, great community
Cons: lots of work
Castle is a great place to learn and advance. There is always a lot of work to do, but I've moved up since I first started because of doing a good job. We're growing really fast and the pace can be difficult, but I always feel like I have support from my coworkers. Overall, I think this is a great place to be and I hope to have a career here.
Awesome Opportunity for Business Interns
Intern (Current Employee), Marietta, GANovember 20, 2014
Pros: great place to launch a career
Cons: growing pains...
This company is growing almost daily and it's almost tough to keep up. Everyone has plenty of latitude to make business decisions and the hierarchy is very flat. I see the CEO almost every day and my oversight is limited so I feel empowered. I would like to see a training program where interns like myself can come in and have an opportunity to stay onboard.
A Different Type of Company
Lab Scientist (Current Employee), Marietta, GANovember 19, 2014
Pros: supportive and nurturing environment
Cons: no negatives i can mention
This company has allowed me to grow during the completion of my graduate degree. They are very supportive and have accommodated me throughout my studies. Management has always been helpful and my coworkers are absolutely amazing. I think so very highly of Castle Medical that I would recommend to anyone looking to advance within their respective profession.
Fun and Exciting Environment
Office Administration (Current Employee), Marietta, GANovember 19, 2014
Pros: teamwork and a very fun environment
Cons: no real cons i have seen in the past year
I typically have a full workload, but I don't feel overworked. This is a fun environment and I can always ask for help when necessary. I would recommend Castle to people who are open-minded to trying new ways of operating.
Best Toxicology Lab
Toxicologist (Current Employee), Marietta, GANovember 19, 2014
Pros: interaction with management
Cons: very busy workload
We are empowered to make decisions at work and are treated as adult professionals. Our SOPs make it easy to do the job and the supervisors are very accommodating. The CEO talks with us almost daily at huddles or just comes to our work centers. I really enjoy working here better than other companies I have been at.
Explosive Growth
Patient Service Center Director (Current Employee), Marietta, GANovember 19, 2014
Pros: culture, overall work ethic
Cons: not many i can report
Castle Medical is a rapidly growing company with TONS of potential. Centers are opening all over the country and this is a great sign for our potential for personal development. I can confidently recommend this company to any qualified person who has a desire to take on a challenge. We have a lot of fun here at HQ, but make no mistake - we work hard. The culture is amazing and I like and trust my coworkers, probably more than anywhere I have ever worked. This place gets the thumbs-up from me.
Growing company with tons of potential
Analyst (Current Employee), Marietta, GANovember 19, 2014
Pros: my coworkers and the reporting structure
Cons: high workload
In my position I can see a lot of positive trending for Castle. We have had growing pains since I got here, but the team is pretty amazing and we actually HAVE FUN while we are getting stuff accomplished. We have recently changed some operating systems, which is usually a difficult process for most companies, but I can honestly say that my co workers are asking me on a daily basis if there is anything they can do to help. Management is very particular about who comes onto the team, because culture is very important. This really is a place for people who like to work hard, be rewarded and play hard.
Exciting Place to Work
Marketing (Current Employee), Marietta, GANovember 19, 2014
Pros: free lunches, ability to make decisions
Cons: none i can think of right now
At Castle Medical no two days are alike. I am always helping to develop marketing material for our upcoming projects - and there are many. Management is very supportive, but I feel like when decisions need to be made I am empowered to make them. I don't have to go to my boss with every little thing, which is refreshing. I enjoy the way we get together for lunch (which is supplied 4 days a week) and the way we interact between departments.
Forward thinking organization with huge growth potential.
Territory Sales Manager (Current Employee), Marietta, GANovember 19, 2014
Pros: great support staff and amazing culture.
Cons: some growing pains
I have worked for Castle Medical for the majority of 2014 and so far, it has been an incredible experience. The staff at HQ is amazing and always willing to help me with my questions during this learning curve. I feel that I am working for an organization that is going to really be an integral part in changing our healthcare system to one that makes sense. We have a great group of visionaries working here and I fully expect that we will be a household name in the coming year.
Amazing Place to Work
Business Development (Current Employee), Smyrna, GANovember 12, 2014
Pros: awesome leadership, free lunches, great culture.
Cons: none i am aware of.
This is the most amazing company I have ever worked at. The culture is different than anywhere I have ever been. The CEO is a true visionary and is going to lead this company to Fortune 500 status. I feel truly honored to work at such a forward thinking company others who love their job. I see this company exploding right before my eyes and I can't wait to see what the next 13 months bring.
The most amazing place to work, Hands Down!
CSR (Current Employee), SMYRNA, GAOctober 29, 2014
Pros: lunch is catered, bonuses, company outings, great hours, great pay
Cons: i can't really think of any.
I have been with Castle for a year now, I love working here! Every morning I wake up, I get excited to come to work. I work with awesome people that I have grown to love. Our managers are so kind, caring, and encouraging. I truly feel so blessed to be with this company.
DME Sales (Current Employee), Smyrna, GAOctober 29, 2014
Pros: daily cooked lunch, except for mondays, good people.
Cons: growing pains, but this is also a positive.
I have been working here for about 7 month now, and I must tell you that this company is a rising star. Some reviewers are saying negative things, but that's only because they were fired or just weren't in the right position to begin with. Like any growing company there are some growing pains, but it’s a work in progress. Overall an awesome place to work for with good benefits.
I love working here
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), SmyrnaOctober 29, 2014
Pros: opportunities, growth, free lunch, company outings
From the start, this company has brought me nothing but blessings. At first I thought it was too good to be true but its the real deal. We have the opportunity for growth and the ability to express ideas and opinions. Our CEO is very open-minded and appreciates all of his employees.
The Epitome Of A Great Organization. Period.
Toxicologist (Current Employee), Smyrna, GAOctober 23, 2014
Pros: freedom and culture are unmatched...
Cons: free lunches mean unwanted/unneccesary calories.
Working with Castle Medical has been the experience of a lifetime. The culture, the employees, the perks and benefits are only a few things that make up this great organization.

As a "family", employees strive to make decisions that benefit the company, its employees and most importantly its clients.
Horrible DVP
Territory Manager (Former Employee), Seattle WaOctober 17, 2014
If you want to work for the most in-organized un professional company, then this is the job for you. Absolutely the worst management. Now way to compete with actual labs in the marketplace.
Amazing Company. Outstanding Culture. Limitless Opportunity.
PR Assistant (Current Employee), Smyrna, GAOctober 7, 2014
Pros: free lunches, good pay, great perks, great management.
Cons: long commute.
Working at Castle Medical has been the single greatest opportunity from a career standpoint. The organization rewards and promotes employees to take calculated risks using best judgement and most importantly common sense. Employees are involved in decision making process and day-to-day operations and work together towards making decisions that are in the best interest of the organization and clients.
One of the best companies to work for
Marketing Assistant (Current Employee), Smyrna, GAOctober 7, 2014
Pros: management is great, lots of opportunity to grow
Cons: long drive to work
Life at castle is a blast. I wake up everyday with a smile on my face. Management and employees treat you like family. Castle gives you every opportunity to grow, and you don't have to be stuck in the same position that you were hired for.
Unethical, illegal and shameful business practices
Employee (Former Employee), Smyrna, GASeptember 13, 2014
Pros: none-please look elsewhere for employment
Cons: to start: obsessive use of alcohol and degrading of employees
The owner is a baffoon. What is up with all the drinking and the mechanical bulls and the ping pong?
Castle Medical is an Authentic, Productive and fun place work, where Creativity and Accountability are your best partners.
Laboratory Technician (Current Employee), Raleigh, North CarolinaSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: generous bonuses, free life insurance, great benefits
Cons: if vendor contract ends, your employment could end unless other opportunities are in you territorial managers area
A typical day at work included collecting samples for UDS, data entry, communicating with physicians and pharmacists, running reports and it advanced a great opportunity to meet people and share encouraging words. My job required the ability to multitask and meet deadline. It was not hard, but rewarding to have the opportunity to learn that all Substance Abusers are not illicit drug users. They come from all walks of life for numerous reasons. What I enjoyed most was the opportunity to encourage these clients by letting them know the sun shines on the unjust as well as the just and we have choices. I enjoyed the opportunity to help pharmacist and clients resolve insurance and medication through research. Most of the time I worked independently, on occasions my manager would stop in the lab to access the needs and go over any new changes required for compliance purposes. Overall Castle Medical is a great place to work because it has a great CEO and people working there that work together even though we are multiple location!