We are seeking an experienced mid-level HVAC Technician for our Northern WV region. We are looking for the best and brightest in our industry to become part of our team!
Essential Job Description:
Responsible for servicing products and equipment on assigned projects and ensuring customer satisfaction. Must be flexible to work overtime/weekends, as necessary.
Must have a minimum of two to five years HVAC experience.
Vo-Tech HVAC degree or equivalent, Plumbing License, Journeyman or HVAC Electrical License required.
Applicants must have valid driver’s license & good driving record.
Pre-employment drug screening & background investigation required.
Casto Technical Services began in 1965 as a WV, family-run company. Nearly 50 years later, we operate with the same goals - to treat our employees well, to provide our customers honest, reliable advice and service and to offer the industry's best equipment and controls.
Services we provide include: installing new or upgraded HVAC systems and regular or routine maintenance and emergency repairs.
Our associates enjoy:
- Top Earnings
- 9 Paid Holidays
- 128 hours of annual PTO the first full year of employment
- Generous 401K package – Company match is 75% of the employee deferral up to 10% of your salary, after one year of employment
- Unparalleled Medical Insurance plan – Coverage with $150 monthly premium for families
- Company Funded Health Reimbursement Account with $ 1,500 annual allotment for families
- Company Paid Short Term Disability Benefits
- Term life, Vision, and Dental Insurances available
For immediate consideration, please apply to this posting or send resume to fax to 304-720-0973, or mail to Human Resources, 540 Leon Sullivan Way, Charleston, WV 25301