Territory: Southeastern U.S. Based either in Orlando, or Miami, Florida.
Are you a heavy equipment auction sales professional in Florida? We will hire a sales professional based out of a home office in this territory, who wants to deliver an unparalleled customer service experience to our dealer base, prospective sellers, and buyers.:
- Achieve sales goals through the development of an active customer base via lead generation, inventory development, contract negotiation, and pre- and post- sale support
- Conduct appraisals and equipment inspections using your heavy equipment knowledge and experience.
So who is Cat Auctions? Simply put, we conduct heavy equipment sales via on-line and in-person auctions unlike any you've experienced. As a partnership of Caterpillar equipment dealers and Caterpillar corporate, we have a vested interest in taking care of our customers.
We're setting the new standard. Join our growing team of heavy equipment, auction professionals. This is one of several Territory Sales Manager positions that we are adding throughout the US.
- Minimum of 3 years’ of heavy equipment industry experience and a solid track record of success in sales necessary.
- Good judgment and decision making skills, communication skills, and self-motivation.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software.
- Extensive travel is required to cover your territory.
- Appraisal and inspection certifications and a valid, clean driver’s license
What we offer:
Our phenomenal success is due to our employees’ abilities, and their drive and dedication. We are growing and can offer opportunities for advancement.
- Base salary + commissions as well as comprehensive medical and dental benefits, PTO, and a 50% 401k match.
- Company laptop, smartphone, car allowance, and expense account.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.