Catalina Employee Reviews

Productive and fun work place
Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Saddle Brook, NJJanuary 17, 2017
this is a decent to place to work. nice working environment with friendly co-workers, we work together to get the job done, we also learn from each other to improve ourselves. nice snack is one of wonderful parts...
Ever-Shifting Responsibilities
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 27, 2015
There is no typical day at Catalina, and that has its pluses and minuses. My role is evolving as I learn more about other sides of the business, which is only opening more doors for me in terms of meeting other employees in remote offices and developing those relationships.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
healthcare
Flexible young Fast Paced Work Place
Media Consultant (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLMarch 10, 2015
Sales driving organization - severed as operational support for CPG brands. Provided on demand support for loyalty marketing programss. Little management, lots of demand. Learned a how to prioritize with extreme detail.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Large workload assingments
good place to work
Manager (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLFebruary 9, 2015
Catalina is an overall good place to work for the money they pay you. There is a LOT of change so if you are not with the change, they do not accept you.
productive
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Eagan, MNAugust 12, 2014
the hardest part of the job is standing exactly at one spot and just watching balls of dough go by making sure they don't get stuck. What I've learned there was to use a hand forklift. My co-workers works as a team to get things done and to help keep the line going.
Waitress
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Bayou La Batre, ALApril 4, 2013
Waited on tables , I learned how to keep track of orders and tend to customers as they came in ! Management was always there, so if i needed anything all i had to do is ask ! co-workers where easy to get along with ! The most enjoyable part of my job was to saticfy the customers !
Pros
work environment
Cons
short breaks !
Productive and fun place to work
Integrated Solutions Analyst CHR (Current Employee) –  St. Petersburg, FloridaJune 28, 2012
Catalina promotes innovation and encourages people to think outside the box. There is a casual yet professional atmosphere there.
QA Automation Analyst (Former Employee) –  St. Petersburg, FloridaApril 27, 2012
I had very good experience working with him, It was very supportive environment.