Catalyst Solutions is a consulting firm that specializes in the healthcare industry and works with clients nationwide to provide resources with the technical and business operations expertise and the ability to deliver on enterprise initiatives. As a Solutions Delivery Coordinator you will work closely with recruiters in a fast-paced organization to manage recruiting activities and build candidate relationships. The ideal person will be highly organized, work effectively with internal and external clients and consultants, possess great communication skills, have the ability to thrive in a dynamic environment and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a network of talented individuals within the industry. This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to broaden their recruiting and sourcing experience and work in a growing organization.
- Partnering with recruiters to source consultants and populate the database with new leads.
- Scheduling consultant screens.
- Updating consultant records and project overviews in our recruiting system.
- Providing follow-up correspondence to consultants on status via phone and email.
- Tracking recruiting activities and providing status updates.
- Identifying opportunities for improving the consultant experience and process efficiency.
- Working with Operations Team to manage on-boarding processes and paperwork requirements.
- Engaging in “sourcing” activities in including lead generation and cold calling consultants as well as sourcing via internet and through referrals.
- Interacting with different levels of management.
- Providing administrative support.
- Coordinate start dates with new consultant on boarding.
- Screening, sorting, contacting, and selecting potential consultants and responding to project inquiries.
- Creating reports on activities.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor degree from accredited university and 1-3 years relevant business experience.
- Interest in Recruiting and a passion to develop a career path in the industry.
- Strong attention to detail and time management abilities.
- Comfortable making cold calls and conducting industry research.
- Ability to manage own work day and motivation to provide a high level of service.
- Positive, “can-do” approach to getting work done.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Indeed - 7 months ago