Catalyst Employee Reviews

Awesome company that helps those in need.
Therapist (Current Employee) –  Scott County, KY, Woodford County, Fayette CountyJuly 17, 2016
I create my own work schedule that meets the needs of families in need. I work through the school system in Fayette, Scott, and Woodford counties to seek out children and their families who need counseling assistance. The supervision is excellent to ensure I am staying on point in the helping process and the management encourages a team environment to create the best helping solutions for the children and their families.
Help with job
Employment Consulting Trainee (Former Employee) –  Trenton, NJJune 14, 2016
It was a great place to learn to look for jobs and great people to be around. It help a lot with jobs
stressful place to work, not enough manpower
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Rumford, MEMarch 18, 2016
My job was to follow all customer orders, from the time they entered our system, until the customer received their order. I was in constant communication with all hourly production personnel, to ensure the right product was being manufactured. I was also in charge of the Shipping personnel to ensure the right vehicles were loaded, on time. I would schedule trims on the salvage winders to cover shortages on orders. I worked with customer service reps in Ohio, to expedite orders or replace damaged product. I was the shift supervisor for the Shipping dept. in charge of crew meetings, time cards, safety talks, etc.
I learned a lot of computer skills, keeping track of records for my crew. I had to file Hyster safety sheets, and crane safety sheets, each day.
I loved working with the hourly people, they worked as a team with me. Every day we would brainstorm ideas to accomplish our goals.
The hardest part of the job was working with limited staffing. There were no extra people, so we worked short handed, in the event of a call out. There were also limited vehicles to load. The yard would be full of trailers, but the ones for critical loads,that needed to ship right away, would not be available.
Pros
A dedicated work force
Cons
Lack of resources to accomplish the job.
Great people
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAFebruary 10, 2016
Work hard play hard... a lot of opportunity... great management team with great experience... generous owner... open to new ideas
Productive Place to work
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VADecember 18, 2015
I've learned to have good quality in production and the day always go by smooth. My co-workers say I'm a great team player and it never was a day when it was the hardest part of my job and I enjoyed my job when being a great team player.
productive
Solder/Production operator (Former Employee) –  Owego, NYNovember 18, 2015
My co-workers were fun to work with and enjoyed learning new jobs. The days were hard and long but the workers made it easyer. Management they were ok could have been better.
Okay
LPN, Family & Mental Health Nurse (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKSeptember 15, 2015
This is an okay place to work. The team is good and the mission is good. It is a steady pace & there is always work to do, which is good in my opinion.
Great Managment
Vice President of Software Development Sales (Current Employee) –  At HomeJanuary 20, 2015
The CEO is very easy to work with and inspiring. They are challenged by the virtue of where their Dev Team is at but this is balanced with the quality of the team.
Good Place
Chef de Cuisine (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, MASeptember 23, 2014
Passionate staff, learned a lot. A typical day is get in and go. Front of house needs work, but back of the house is great.
Cons
healthcare, very little time off
Hated this job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVFebruary 13, 2014
I absolutely was miserable at this job, they say they pride their selves on being a family environment but if you're not on the phone the whole time you're there, you're in trouble. I'm currently dealing with issues after following managers directions concerning time sheets and the company tells me I owe them money! They don't really care about you, they string you along for your "temporary" position but won't give you your term date.
good but idk about working there again
Tech (Former Employee) –  Vonore, TNJanuary 15, 2014
they were a good company but they never return calls or anything so I never knew anything as far as schedule
Productive and fun. Management is excellent.
Senior Contract Specialist (Current Employee) –  Stafford, VANovember 12, 2013
This is an amazing company to work for. The owner cares about his people. He will bend over backward for you.
Wish I Never Started
Search (Former Employee) –  New York, New YorkSeptember 29, 2013
When I interviewed I asked about the company culture, the turn over rate, the workload and what I could expect in the way of support and two out of my three interviewers told me the turn over was high, there is no real culture because of the turn over and there is no real support. I thought they were just trying to scare me off so when I was offered the job I accepted it; wished I didn't. Everything that I was told was true. I'm sure not everyone had an experience like mine but if I knew I'd be in that kind of environment I would have started working somewhere else.
Pros
working with top companies
Cons
workload
Great Place to Work
Human Resource Coordinator (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 25, 2013
Overall great place to work, great mission.

Great environment

Great Location

Great work life balance
Smart People
Marketing Account Director (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAFebruary 17, 2013
Great company to work for as you ramp up your career within the search/digital marketing space.
Pros
atmoshpere
Cons
lack of direction