Catalysta seeks a creative individual to write one article every eight weeks for Catalysta.org.
This is a part-time, pro-bono opportunity at the outset with the potential to become a paid position.
Catalysta is a 501(c) 3, not-for-profit organization.
Catalysta inspires and supports anyone who desires a career that‘s a catalyst for the greater good. Catalysta aims to nurture your passion and enhance your career.
Contribute one 800-word article to Catalysta.org every 8 weeks on three subjects:
- Announce events inspired by career, passion, and community benefit
- Profile a professional from any field whose work exemplifies benefit to the greater good
- Review a movie, book, performance, or conference that relates to career and its impact on community
Specific Skill / Requirements
- Excellent writing skills
- Talented researcher & interviewer
- Self-motivated & detail oriented
- Enthusiasm for topics related to career and the public good