At The List, our vision is to profoundly change business development. Helping our customers find their next client.
To accomplish this, our teams of expert advisors create actionable intelligence that saves our customers time and helps drive their success. It’s who we are. It’s what we do every single day; making our services intelligently designed, intuitive and empowering. To be a part of this vision, and join our team, we welcome those who can deliver outstanding results with passion, pride and an innovative spirit.
Our accomplished marketing team will be adding a media and advertising agency focused marketing intern who will complement, challenge and advance all the account management group’s communications through deep collaboration between team members, customers, partners and vendors. The opportunity to join our team in this initial intern position that serves the advertising agency, marketing services, sports and media industries is ideal for the professional marketing person with a desire to get hands-on expertise and build expertise in advertising and media across all platforms including Digital, Broadcast Mobile and Print Media.
Our marketing team is driven and supported by a complete set of industry leading technology platforms and a management team who provide client communications and thought leadership on industry best-practice on a monthly basis to share with clients in ongoing efforts to advance their respective skill sets.
At the intersection of media content and distribution for the past 17 years, our company has been providing business development professionals in our targeted industries of marketing services agencies and media companies accurate, actionable intelligence on national brands that invest in all forms of paid media. Our customers access this intelligence through our digital platform TheListOnline.com providing the relevant information they need in an intuitive, empowering dashboard and search engine. Your objective will be to communicate the value of The List Online to both existing and prospective customers through marketing communications; social media, SEO/SEM, tradeshows, industry events and public relations as a critical team member enhancing our brand and bringing innovative, critical thinking to our marketing and account management groups.
By joining our fun, entrepreneurial team culture and interacting with thousands of our customers in the advertising, media and sports industries, you’ll grow and refine your skills as an expert in marketing best-practices, enjoy a valued work-life balance, and be recognized as the expert in your field that you are.
This position within our company is highly accountable to each of our internal teams, our customers as well as our partners and vendors.
What you’ll come knowing:
- Foundations of Marketing Communications
- The value of a great company culture and professional curiosity.
- Ability to set clear expectations through effective communication.
- Setting high expectations and holding yourself and your team accountable.
- Foundations in digital and mobile media channels
- Understanding of social media channels; Blogging, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft Office applications; Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience in supporting team members.
- Experience in forecasting and reporting.
What you’ll learn:
- Our primary objective in your learning is to enhance the skills that you have today through executive coaching, and to invest in the development of new skills through focused enrichment coaching on key B2B marketing applications and process.
- You’ll participate in ongoing process improvement reviews across every department and activity to improve organizational efficiency.
- With a concentration on measurable impact and SMART goals, you’ll develop an industry leading ability to forecast marketing activity to marketing outcomes.
- Most importantly, you’ll learn how to enjoy your productive working time on projects and collaborating with peers, to prioritize work / life balance while satisfying your professional curiosity.
Established in 1995 and headquartered in Atlanta, GA, The List is a subscription‐based B2B sales intelligence platform that gives companies access to more than 125,000 highly targeted marketing, advertising, and media decision makers in North America.
Subscribers utilize The List to pursue new business, sell advertising, initiate strategic partnerships, secure corporate sponsorships, and recruit top marketing talent.
We're passionate about helping our clients grow their business, and we've earned a reputation as one of the expert lead generation companies in the marketing and advertising industry. We're committed to innovation and providing the best products, tools, tips, and training for those responsible for business development, sales and partnerships. As a company, we're ambitious, entrepreneurial, and driven, and our success has always been fueled by a natural curiosity, clear purpose, and a mission to raise the bar in lead generation services on behalf of our ardent subscribers.
Industries: Marketing, Media and Advertising
Compensation: Internship. To be discussed during application.
**Do not apply through the link below. Resumes must be sent to Dave Currie. Do NOT contact via phone.**