Catapult Technology Employee Reviews

Productivity work place
Senior Computer support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Adelphi Laboratory Center, MDJuly 5, 2016
Answer phones, resolve tickets that have been assigned to me and followup on appointments I made with users.

I learn a lot when I do a research on a problem I cannot solve.

Some of my co-workers are good team players and some are not but I have learn to work with everybody.

The hardest part of the job is when I cannot get a solution to a customer's problem.

The most enjoyable part is when a customer is satisfied.
Pros
15 minutes break
Cons
need more support staff.
Contract was too short and was supposed to be longer
Team Lead/ Sr. Business Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Aberdeen Proving Ground, MDApril 11, 2016
Weekly Resource Forecast Report
Weekly Contractor Team Status Report
Business Process Modeling (BPMN 2.0)
Modeling for Use Cases, Requirements, Data flow, and User Stories in EA.
Support efforts for CMMI-DEV Level 3 and DIACAP compliance.
Documentation for SharePoint Redesign
As-Is and To-Be modeling
Gather functional requirements for new and enhanced projects for the AMDB project portfolio.
Product and Vendor Validation
Requirements Analysis and design.
Pros
Good work Culture
Cons
No Customer Guidance
B Rating
Trainer/Senior Service Desktop Support (Former Employee) –  Denver, COApril 29, 2016
I give Catapult Technology a B rating.
Had to learn the politics as a contractor working with government employees.
Worked with BOR employees daily to make sure hardware/software was working correctly and gave on the spot training.
Great & caring company to work for. Heart centered management & leadership impacts well being of employees.
Project Control Specialist/HR, GSA GITGO Project (Former Employee) –  7500 Old Georgetown Road Bethesda, MarylandMarch 26, 2015
I stayed with Catapult for more than 13 years because of their company values and workplace culture. Management has a genuine concern for their employees in developing and maximizing employees' potentials.
Pros
Team Building. Camaraderie. Management & Leadership with a heart
Cons
As a Government Contractor, restrictive work space in govt. facilities
Great Place to Work
LEAD SYSTEMS ENGINEER (Current Employee) –  VASeptember 7, 2015
Great leadership and learning environment. Co-workers communication is great, allows you to excel in projects. Very relaxed work atmosphere.
A community style workplace and a true team environment.
Deskside Support Analyst III (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VADecember 11, 2014
Constantly learning new technology and being challenged by different issues on a daily basis. I enjoy working as a team member and managing others as well. The hardest part of my job is adjusting to new learning styles and personalities. What I enjoy most about my job is being able to satisfy people by resolving problems and creating a comfortable and happy work place.
Pros
lots of performance incentives and room for advancement.
Excellent company, but not involved in daily activities and environment.
Senior Administrative Specialist (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 14, 2013
Job duties were rewarding and beneficial to country. Work and co-workers were compatible. Not enough work to stay busy and none was available from other sources. Government contracts pay well, but otherwise sketchy. Enjoyed work and environment prior to Catapult's association with newly-formed primary contract holder.
Pros
salary
Cons
unstable environment and office space unsuitable
Solid company to work
Sr. Data analyst/ Team lead (Current Employee) –  Washington DCMarch 2, 2013
Catapult is solid company to work for; challenging task, helpful co-workers and balancing work/life. My only concern is lack of support from top executives and less compensation. I hope they listen more to their employees, rather than clients. Overall, it is solid company to work for if you are looking for stable job, balancing work/life and friendly co-worker.
Pros
stable, helpful co-worker, balancing work/life
Cons
lack of support from top executives, less opportunity
Up and coming company who allows you to leave work at work when you leave
Helpdesk Technician / Knowledge Manager (Former Employee) –  Chambersburg, PAMarch 15, 2013
This was a great experience. I met lots of people from all over the company, in all types of positions. In the role that I was in, you were truly able to leave there, and leave work at work, and not bring it home with you in the evenings. I only left in order to advance in my career and get out of a helpdesk environment. I would definitely work for them again!
Pros
the ability to learn about all types of hardware / software
Great Experience
Lead File Clerk (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 14, 2014
Excellent way of learning new departments. I learned how to do the daily production report on time without hesitation. The hardest part of the job was trying to teach another person who wasn't really interested in learning the job they was assigned to learn. I enjoyed working for Catapult because I was able to advance quicker from a file clerk to an lead file clerk.
Field Site Support, 11 locations throughout NW/SE DC
TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCAugust 1, 2013
Having multiple field locations to support, your day is very busy. I work out of SW DC but reside in NW. We have a Nationwide Service Desk to assist the initial call/ticket. Unresolved tickets are then routed to the local support buildings tech's and field admin for troubleshooting to resolution. Currently supporting 300 plus GSA end users on my own including: White House, USSS, State Dept, Navy Hill, St Elizabeth Campus (SE), & Bolling N / AFB. Everyday brings something new, resulting in all ascepts of PC maintenance and troubleshooting -Imaging, AD, VPN deskside/remote support & Customer Service.

Looking to acquire a career closer to home in the Fort Meade or surrounding area. Currently reside in Anne Arundel County MD.
Pros
ability to plan and scedule your day
Cons
very little time, long commute
Summary
NLRB Helpdesk Analyst (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 10, 2012
About average amount of promotional opportunties.. I haven't met anyone who has moved up within company. The health insurance is pricey and doesn't cover alot. If you have health issues you will find that the insurance isn't very friendly espeically if you have to go to emergency room.
Pros
happy with my wages
Cons
pricey health insurance
Good Company
Sr. Operations Engineer (Former Employee) –  Auburn, WADecember 4, 2014
Fair treatment of employees. Management visited at least one a year. HR listens to complaints and concerns. They did blow a lot of smoke trying to get people to stay. No room for advancement unless working in the headquarters blah blah blah blah blah
Awsome place to work!
Human Resources Generalist (Former Employee) –  BethesdaJuly 17, 2012
I worked with them for 6 years and they have been such a great company to work with and I thank them for giving me the opportunity to grow and be part of a great organization
Pros
benefits, pay, organized, family values, flexibility
Cons
government contracting not always stable to work for
Work at Government facility. Nice location
Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bethesda, MDMarch 21, 2014
Everyday a work helping users onsite with their PC software and hardware issues.
Co-workers were good to work with. Co-workers were helpful in situations when you didn't know how solve problems.
Pros
.good location to work
Cons
benefits were at minimal
Productive work place
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Bethesda, MDSeptember 20, 2012
I enjoy working for catapult technology although, the employees that work here are very keen on hiring family members rather than hiring people who are actually eligible for the job.
Pros
nice office setting
Cons
very political & unethical
Nice environment
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAJune 13, 2013
When you work for Catapult you feel like part of the family even though you are only there for the duration of the contract. They treat their employees fairly.
Pros
treat the employees fairly, excellent benefits
Overall a great place to work
Computer Technican (Current Employee) –  Kansas City MOAugust 21, 2012
The best job I have ever had•a typical day at work
•what you learned
•management
•your co-workers
•the hardest part of the job
•the most enjoyable part of the job
Pros
flexable
Cons
not much chance to qadvance
Great company to work for
GovTrip Travel Agent (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJune 27, 2012
Catapult was a great employer the top executives demonstrated core values and were accessible.
Pros
benefits, pay, management
Cons
instability with government contracts
Catapult Tech
Server Administrator (Former Employee) –  Bethesda, MDDecember 27, 2013
I did not work for this company for long. My impressions of the company is that it is a good company however I think that I worked on an awful contract for the company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Catapult Technology. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8