CatapultWorks—Silicon Valley’s leading integrated marketing agency—is looking for an energetic, responsible, can-figure-it-out-type of person to join our Client Services team! If you know this is the industry for you…you majored in marketing, advertising, business and been involved with the AMA, Ad Club and/or other industry groups… read on!
If you are the right candidate, you will:
*Love to connect with people and thrive in a creative environment
- Enjoy juggling many tasks at a time all while keeping a good sense of humor
- Have a no-job-is-beneath-me attitude… we all have to maintain that around here
- Love to dig in and do desktop research
- Communicate awesomely both verbally and written
*Know your way around an excel spreadsheet and not be afraid of numbers
- Have a willingness to learn… learn new processes, systems, spreadsheets, etc.
- Not have to be told twice to do something. If we ask, it will be done!
- Have a strong interest in building a career in marketing and advertising in an agency environment where you can make a difference!
- Ask questions and ask for help if you need it!
- 1-2 years of agency or relevant experience
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills
- Ability to develop trusted relationships with clients and colleagues
- Ability to multi-task, managing a variety of projects, deadlines and clients
- Personally enjoy and thrive in a dynamic, “think on your feet” environment
NOTE: This is NOT a sales position.
What we offer:
You will work with an outstanding team of dedicated, creative and hardworking professionals who have a great time doing what they love. The right person will be offered competitive compensation and benefits based on experience. Build your career while enjoying a healthy work/life balance at CatapultWorks!
Please check out our creative work and top client brands at: www.catapultworks.com
TO APPLY: Please include a persuasive cover letter with your resume.
We normally review resumes very quickly after they are submitted. If your qualifications match our current needs, we will contact you shortly and we apologize that we cannot respond to everyone.
Thanks so much for your interest!