Catastrophe Management Solutions

Catastrophe Management Solutions Employee Reviews

It was steady job help clients
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Richardson, TXMarch 31, 2015
Pros: pay was good
Cons: no benfits high stress environment.
I love help the clients and some of my co workers very hard working individuals. There was no days off you worked everyday.
Fluctuating and fast-paced work environment.
Coordinated and Frontline Claims Processor (Current Employee), Mobile, ALMarch 11, 2015
Working at CMS, I've learned how to work in a fast-paced work environment with challenging hours. I've learned how to conform to quick changes in scheduling within short notice. A typical day at work consist of processing daily reports, following up with the insurance adjusters, and assisting team leads during busy periods.
Productive workplace that helps people in their time of need.
Insurance Claims Processor (Current Employee), Hudson, OHFebruary 7, 2015
Pros: overtime
Cons: the job is seasonal
A typical work day at CMS consist of filing claims for customers. I take approximately five to ten calls per hour for twelve hours. I've learned that you can never take anything for granted. My co-workers are very friendly people. The hardest part of my job is taking calls that involves death. The most enjoyable part of my job is processing the claims for customers so that they will be a step closer to getting back to their normal life.
exciting and competive
Assist customers (Former Employee), Mobile, ALJanuary 12, 2015
I learned new ways as to doing insurance processing and connecting with the adjusters. I also learned that customers with prior years claims had to have the claims attached to the current years claim.
Very Productive and Professional work environment. I would recommend working here.
Team Assist/Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Hudson, OHNovember 10, 2014
Pros: great pay, good management.
Cons: strict on dress code, job security.
A typical day at CMS was always productive. Management was very professional and easy to relate to. I learned a great deal of good information here, not only to apply to the job but also great things i could take with me and apply to my future. I also met some great co-workers that always helped the time go by easily. This job I would recommend to anyone looking to start a career in the insurance field. I find nothing hard about the job, but it does require that you retain a excessive amount of information.
Productive and fast paced workplace
Technology Operations (Former Employee), Richardson, TXNovember 3, 2014
Pros: flexible lunch schedule.
Cons: at times there are alot of employees.
There was no such thing as a typical day at work, you may start in one department in the morning and have a new assignment by end of business. I learned how to pick up on new tasks quickly, take efficient notes, pay close attention to details, and give instructions in a easily understandable way. I enjoyed my management because they encouraged me to take ownership of my projects. I loved the group that I trained because they taught me the importance of time management and structure. The hardest part of the job was mastering a new project at any given time, because this was so challenging it was also the most enjoyable part of the job.
Good missioin
Claims Processor/Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Hudson, OHSeptember 30, 2014
Pros: wonderful atmospher
Cons: continous work is not promised
CMS is a great place to work for, but your employment is on a contingent basis. This means that when and if there is a severe weather situation in places where the client serves, then we would generate calls, or work. If that does not happen, then one would be waiting on training classes to become available, which are paid. Otherwise, the atmosphere is relaxing and very cooperative. The managers/supervisors are friendly and patient and always there to help out with struggles. They understand the type of job we do is difficult and they accommodate us as best as possible.
Great Job
Total Loss/Total Theft Processor (Former Employee), Richardson, TXAugust 5, 2014
Great Job, great coworkers, wish it wasn't temporary. Great Job, great coworkers, wish it wasn't temporary.
Very busy but great place to work
Insurance Adjuster (Former Employee), Mobile AlJune 3, 2014
Pros: were able to work plenty of hours a week
Cons: it was only temp work
It was very busy and long days but very enjoyable place to work. I would be on the phone most of the day helping customers and filing claims, but it was also a enjoyable place as well.
Helping insures with there claims
Claims Adjuster Assistants (Former Employee), Mobile, ALMay 12, 2014
Mapping and scheduling claims to help the Adjuster or Ladder assist to go help the insures with there homes
Productive work environment
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Akron, OHMarch 16, 2014
Come into work log into my computer take my calls an in between i could do other work.
I loved it! We were there to help people that were affected by Hurricane Sandy.
Dispatcher (Former Employee), Mobile, ALJanuary 30, 2014
Pros: helping people, plenty of breaks, and my co-workers.
Cons: so many hours and the close proximity to so many people caused an outbreak of the flu.
I helped people in the area that was hit by Hurricane Sandy. We worked 7 days a week 10 to 12 hour days, it was fast paced and fun.
I learned how to dispatch insurance agents to hurricane heavy hit areas.
Management was excellent! They were helpful and understanding with personal and work related issues.
My co-workers were awesome! We worked as a team and got the job done quickly. Interaction was great and we became friends.
Leaving it, but it was a large hire, and then a large lay off once the job was completed.
Working in a cubicle with ten jovial people.
Claims Processor (Former Employee), Hudson, OHDecember 21, 2013
Pros: getting a raise due to the demand of people needing help.
Cons: the company not having work all year round only seasonal.
My day would star off by taking calls from people who had damage to their property. I would enter the information into the system ask questions to make sure if was very thorough so when the next department received the information they did not to call the customer back to ask questions. I learned what's covered under certain insurance plans and what' s not covered and you're not specific when you get insurance. The management is great I am one of the people that they call right off if they need some people to work. When you work with people they tend to grow on you so it's like working with family. The hardest part of the job would be working 12-hour days seven days a week for about eight weeks straight. The job itself is enjoyable just helping other people out.
Professional environment that compensates well for individuals who work hard
Adjuster Assistant (Current Employee), Richardson, TXDecember 13, 2013
Pros: nice facilites and friendly people
Cons: seasonal
I enjoy working for this company and the experience is priceless.
Very fun place to work
FNOL Claim Rep (Current Employee), Hudson, OHDecember 12, 2013
Enjoyed working 12 hour shifts but 7 days a week can be a bit much, but looking at the overtime compensation is well worth it since the position is seasonal
A very enjoyable place to work
FNOL Agent (Former Employee), Hudson, OHDecember 2, 2013
Pros: excellent pay, helping people and great work environment.
Cons: on call deployment
The most enjoyable part of the job was everything! There was comprehensive training. Management support was superb. All co-workers were pleasant and kind. Compensation was excellent.
Friendly workplace without job security
Clerical and secretarial duties (Former Employee), Mobile, ALNovember 13, 2013
Pros: high pay for amount of work required
Cons: temporary positions with short notice lay offs
Office workplace. Without a catastrophe or natural disaster, work is limited and downsizing leaves room for minimal workers. With a catastrophe or disaster the hours are plentiful. Decent pay for the work performed. Temporary positions provide no job security. Job tasks require experience with Microsoft Office and Windows. On the job training is possible.
Productive and fun work environment
CSR (Former Employee), Irving, TXAugust 29, 2013
Getting to know my customers and solving their problem was the best part of my day.
on-call position
Team Leader/ FNOL Call Representative (Current Employee), hudson, ohioAugust 16, 2013
Answering phone calls and getting clients started on their homeowners insurance claims.
Great company to work for
Claims Processor (Former Employee), Richardson, TXMay 23, 2013
Pros: the rewarding experience of processing claims for people in need
Cons: work is 7 days a week, 12 hours a day
We process homeowner & automobile claims when catastrophe storms occur. The work is very rewarding and talking the customers to help them in the mist of a crisis is the best experience of all. Everyday makes you feel like you are making a difference when you can help them and process these claims. As I said before, this is a great job!

1 2 3