Catastrophe Management Solutions Employee Reviews

Very productive and great place to work
Customer Service Rep (On Call) (Former Employee) –  Hudson, OHJuly 11, 2017
Handled insurance claims, connect customers to the adjusters, set up claims for the customers and scheduled adjusters. You had to be able to multi-task with using different screens, talking to the customers, keeping the customer calm, and reassuring the customers problems with a solution.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALMay 12, 2017
benefits
Great money, long hours
Claims Processor (Current Employee) –  Hudson, OHMarch 17, 2017
When I was there, we had a 7 day work week, 11 hours a day M-F, 8 hours a day on weekends. The money was great, but with the commute, the hours were a bit much.
Pros
Great pay, room for advancement
Cons
Really long hours
productive workplace
Adjuster Assiatant/ File (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALMarch 16, 2017
Pilot is a good company to work for. The hardest part of the job is management will throw you into a job and you have to learn as you go. Overall if you would like a job with good benefits and work life/ personal balance it isn't the best company to go into.
Pros
Good enviorment
Cons
not knowing if you will have a job a few months in as well as work life/ personal balance
Juicest Job Ever
Claims Adjuster (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  Hudson, OHFebruary 16, 2017
If you're' really into drama and crazy stories you can tell your friends after work, this job is ideal. Unlimited Overtime.
Great Place to work
Claims Service Assistant (Current Employee) –  Hudson, OHFebruary 8, 2017
The pay and staff are great. I only wish they had full time permanent positions. The staff is very polite, professional, and knowledgeable. They walk around during calls to be of assistance, and provide you with feedback on your performance and skills. The only thing about the assignments are that they are weather related and tend to be only for a week or two at a time.
Pros
The pay, training, the staff, its clean, its very professional
Cons
temporarty only, long time between assignments
Outstanding Wonderful Corporation
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 24, 2017
I really like this Company and how they approach Business with such professionalism. we are allowed to process various types of claims such as, auto and property that enable's us to satisfy the client each and every time.
Work Day
Call Center Representative/ Property Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALJanuary 12, 2017
A normal work day with CMS consist of 12 hours from 7am-7pm. You will basically have a set amount of adjusters assigned to you in different states that u will pull their new pending claims to call to setup outside field inspection on their property. You will communicate back and forth via email with co-workers, managers, and other adjusters. Leaving for the day consist of wrapping up all calls, and making sure all inspections are sent to the correct adjuster to handle it.
great work when needed
Manager-Shelly (Current Employee) –  Hudson, OH 44236December 13, 2016
a typical day at work is all about taking claims for damaged property and homes due to weather. You are often offered 12 hr shifts, and are able to go into overtime often. The pay is great.
Pros
overtime
Cons
you only are called to work when needed
fun workplace
Insurance Call Rep (Former Employee) –  Hudson, OHDecember 13, 2016
loved the job. got me through a tough time when i was broke. work place was fun and everyone was friendly. fast learning but easy work . if you arent wrking and need cash apply
Pros
everyone at CMS was wonderful, fun workplace and fast, easy learning process.
Cons
The job is only temporary
Fast pace Insurance center
Customer Service Representative/Claims processor (Former Employee) –  Hudson, OHNovember 4, 2015
I loved CMS. I stayed busy answering phone and processing claims. Management were very helpful and informative. I mostly enjoyed helping the customer resolve issues and give them a piece of mind
okay
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TexasMay 9, 2015
It's okay. There are a few things that they can do better. But I don't have any major complaints actually. It was a job and I worked for 2 years.
It was steady job help clients
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXMarch 31, 2015
I love help the clients and some of my co workers very hard working individuals. There was no days off you worked everyday.
Pros
pay was good
Cons
no benfits high stress environment.
Fluctuating and fast-paced work environment.
Coordinated and Frontline Claims Processor (Current Employee) –  Mobile, ALMarch 11, 2015
Working at CMS, I've learned how to work in a fast-paced work environment with challenging hours. I've learned how to conform to quick changes in scheduling within short notice. A typical day at work consist of processing daily reports, following up with the insurance adjusters, and assisting team leads during busy periods.
Productive workplace that helps people in their time of need.
Insurance Claims Processor (Current Employee) –  Hudson, OHFebruary 7, 2015
A typical work day at CMS consist of filing claims for customers. I take approximately five to ten calls per hour for twelve hours. I've learned that you can never take anything for granted. My co-workers are very friendly people. The hardest part of my job is taking calls that involves death. The most enjoyable part of my job is processing the claims for customers so that they will be a step closer to getting back to their normal life.
Pros
Overtime
Cons
The job is seasonal
exciting and competive
Assist customers (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALJanuary 12, 2015
I learned new ways as to doing insurance processing and connecting with the adjusters. I also learned that customers with prior years claims had to have the claims attached to the current years claim.
Very Productive and Professional work environment. I would recommend working here.
Team Assist/Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Hudson, OHNovember 10, 2014
A typical day at CMS was always productive. Management was very professional and easy to relate to. I learned a great deal of good information here, not only to apply to the job but also great things i could take with me and apply to my future. I also met some great co-workers that always helped the time go by easily. This job I would recommend to anyone looking to start a career in the insurance field. I find nothing hard about the job, but it does require that you retain a excessive amount of information.
Pros
Great Pay, Good Management.
Cons
Strict on dress code, Job Security.
Productive and fast paced workplace
Technology Operations (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXNovember 3, 2014
There was no such thing as a typical day at work, you may start in one department in the morning and have a new assignment by end of business. I learned how to pick up on new tasks quickly, take efficient notes, pay close attention to details, and give instructions in a easily understandable way. I enjoyed my management because they encouraged me to take ownership of my projects. I loved the group that I trained because they taught me the importance of time management and structure. The hardest part of the job was mastering a new project at any given time, because this was so challenging it was also the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
flexible lunch schedule.
Cons
at times there are alot of employees.
Good missioin
Claims Processor/Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Hudson, OHSeptember 30, 2014
CMS is a great place to work for, but your employment is on a contingent basis. This means that when and if there is a severe weather situation in places where the client serves, then we would generate calls, or work. If that does not happen, then one would be waiting on training classes to become available, which are paid. Otherwise, the atmosphere is relaxing and very cooperative. The managers/supervisors are friendly and patient and always there to help out with struggles. They understand the type of job we do is difficult and they accommodate us as best as possible.
Pros
wonderful atmospher
Cons
continous work is not promised
Very busy but great place to work
Insurance Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Mobile AlJune 3, 2014
It was very busy and long days but very enjoyable place to work. I would be on the phone most of the day helping customers and filing claims, but it was also a enjoyable place as well.
Pros
were able to work plenty of hours a week
Cons
It was only temp work