One of central Arkansas' premier caterers is looking for an experienced Executive Chef.
Candidate will lead and manage our culinary team on a daily basis. As a key member of the management team, the chef will be responsible for quality and timely production of orders and food details for all events, placing orders, inventory, staff scheduling and maintaining food costs.
Candidate should also be accomplished, equally competent in managing a culinary team and a highly organized professional possessing a genuine passion for cooking. A respectful and professional appearance and demeanor are essential as you will represent a highly respected caterer in the community.
The ideal candidate should possess the following traits:
- Able to quickly adapt to change
- Work under pressure
- Problem solve
- Multi task
- Team oriented individual
- Lead supervision experience
- Passion for food business
- Front-end exposure/experience
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
The company will consider established executive chefs as well as seasoned executive sous chefs with a lifelong passion for cooking and actively engaged in professional development. The company is looking for a long term match.
Interested candidates should email resumes.
Why applying: Please say in a few sentences in your e-mail what about this job sparks an interest in you to apply.
- Location: North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Compensation: Based on Experience, Negotiable
- Principals only. Recruiters please do not contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.