Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Newark, Mount Carmel Guild Behavioral Health and Mount Carmel Guild Schools Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Co-workers were great that's about it
CM (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJJanuary 10, 2018
Definitely over worked and under paid..This company does not value the people that work for them. Everyone is replaceable. you can go above and beyond and they don't appreciate it.Don't waste your time!!!
Pros
Great co-workers and holidays off paid
Cons
SALARY!!! Health benefits
Overworked and underpaid
Case Management (Former Employee) –  Union City, NJDecember 6, 2017
The best parts were helping the clients, building rapport, watch them grow and do good for themselves. It makes me sad that they become attached, but workers are treated so unfairly that the clients are used to seeing new staff more often than they should. The staff is excellent, but the manager is horrific and basically runs a dictatorship at the site. There are very little to no lunch breaks. You can barely use the restroom. A worker is to bend over backwards and perform an insane amount of responsibilities at once without good leadership and support. It's no wonder the turnover rate is crazy high. Worst job experience ever, all due to horrible management. You shouldn't work here if you respect yourself. No one lasts at least a year there.
Pros
Cool staff, great clients, all holidays are off and paid
Cons
Short breaks or no breaks at all, dictator as a manager, constant scrutiny and belittling.
good
Intensive Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Newark, NJOctober 25, 2017
It is a nice enviornment to work in. Co worker are very helpful and the manager was down to earth. I appreciated how welcoming and friendly my co workers were to me.
Pros
nice workers
Cons
healthcare
Fun and productive workplace.
Teacher Assistant (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJDecember 4, 2015
Busy but productive day at work. I learned that being organized in everything, especially lesson plans is essential. I also learned to get along with my co-workers to create a better environment for the children so that they could get comfortable with eachother. The best part of my day was learning more from the children each day to create an unforgettable bond.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Newark, Mount Carmel Guild Behavioral Health and Mount Carmel Guild Schools. Our community is ready to answer.

Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Newark, Mount Carmel Guild Behavioral Health and Mount Carmel Guild Schools Reviews by Job Title

Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Newark, Mount Carmel Guild Behavioral Health and Mount Carmel Guild Schools Reviews by Location