Catholic Eldercare

Catholic Eldercare Employee Reviews

working with people from my culture
On-call Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNNovember 22, 2014
Pros: flexible work hours
Cons: limited pay for job
Flexible and supportive work environment. Co-workers are helpful and willing to provide assistance. Supervisors are readily available to respond to concerns of staff.
interactive work place
HHA/CNA (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNAugust 19, 2014
Pros: free food on holidays
Cons: approval of vacation
A typical day at the assisted living section of the job is demanding, but fun due to the accommodating and lively residents. I was able to learn so much, especially as a nursing student, the medication administration helps to know much about name of drugs and what they are used for. The management is ok, but my co-workers are fun to work with, we do a lot of team work. which makes the job less stressful. The hardest part of the job is the house-keeping, the most enjoyable part is the friendly nurses and residents.
Have enjoyed growing in my role here
Certified Nurse Assistant/LPN (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNAugust 9, 2013
Pros: mutiple shifts/locations
Cons: when a resident passes away
Great work environment. I like the variety of skills we perform and also the teamwork that is shared with my coworkers. Many activities for the residents to participate in. Have enjoyed my stay with this company. I would recommend it!
Productive and good place to work
Receptionist (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNMay 13, 2013
Pros: some free lunches and dinners
Cons: no breaks, except to go to the bathroom
Answer phones and greeting people was enjoyable. I learned to be patient with elderly people; it was an assisted living facility. My co-workers were very helpful, friendly cooperative. Sometimes the hardest part of the job was not always saying "yes" to other worker's when they wanted me to fill in their shifts. The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with the elderly resident's.