Catholic Health East

Catholic Health East Employer Reviews

Always productive
Netwrok Engineer II (Current Employee), Newtown Square, PAJuly 14, 2014
Pros: great customers
Install or repair network equipment. Work on many different projects with local hospitals in our area.
Great work life balance with great emphasis on supporting our hospitals and physician offices
Charge Master Analyst II (Current Employee), Newtown Square, PAJune 26, 2014
Pros: workign remote
Cons: there are no "summer hours"
As the company has just completed a consolidation with Trinity Health, department managers are now trying to integrate operations across both systems. Managing both the daily work and the integration process is tough.
Busy workplace
Sr. Clinical Systems Analyst (Former Employee), Conshohocken, PAJune 16, 2014
Various Team lead and project manager positions for IT related projects from full installations to system upgrades. Training and supporting end users and system evaluation and optimization
Great company
Manager, System Administration (Current Employee), Newtown Square, PAJune 13, 2014
Great company a lot of great people and relationships built
Good
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Riverside, NJMay 1, 2014
A great company to work for. Learned a lot. Incentive pay, Proper recognition. Benefits, steady hours, no room for growth. Not enough hours for the amount of work assigned.
Productive and fun workplace.
Storage Management Specialist II (Former Employee), Newtown Square, PAApril 29, 2014
Pros: relaxed workplace, great mentoring from senior staff
Cons: long drive into office
Great manager and senior level people in the IT department. Online training available to enhance your skillset.
Some Good Some Bad
Buyer (Current Employee), Newtown Square, PAOctober 30, 2013
Pros: work from home, don't take work home, on-site caf is delicious, friendly people
Cons: little to no job security, poor pay and few raises, no bonus
CHE has GREAT Benefits at a low price to the employee. Their values and what they care about (the paitent) are excellent, however sometimes the employee gets forgotten in those values.
The work life balance in my Supply Chain position is excellent. I never take work home and there is a clear division between work and home. One of the more recent benefits – more... is the ability to work from home one day a week. (this happens after being here 6months and provong your self)
As for the bad... make sure you negotiate well upon your initial offer, because raises are few and far between. I've been at CHE 3 years and the only raise that actually bumped up my take home $$ was one I got via promotion.
Advancement I moved into the only position above me so I am stuck unless I want to go to another department.
Job Security CHE is merging with another company which has resulted in constant insecurity. While I personally believe it will be at least a year until any major decision affecting my job are made, it is only a personal belief. – less
OPPORTUNITY TO GROW
SENIOR BUYER (Current Employee), NEWTOWN SQUARE, PAOctober 15, 2013
Pros: nice work environment, telecommunicating, schedule
Cons: company is relocating to the west coast
I learned a lot while working at CHE. The work environment is great and I was promoted 2 times in 3 years. I started as an Assistant Buyer and was promoted to a Buyer after 8 months of employment, and then I was promoted to a Senior Buyer after 1 year of being a Buyer.
I loved the people I deal with on a daily basis; from my collegues to the customers – more... at the hospitals for which I procure the products they need to provide service to the patients. My take away home everyday was the satisfaciton of knowing the patients was bieng taken care of in a timely fashion thanks to my job performance and responsibilities.

Love this company, but unfortunately they merged with Trinity Health in the West Coast and all the services will be moved to their corporate office in Livonia, MI and I am to willing to relocate. – less
Work environment is enjoyable.
Contract Pricing Analyst (Current Employee), Newtown Square, PAJune 11, 2013
Work environment is enjoyable. There are many things that have to be completed during the day which makes the day fly by.
Nice area
Executive Assistant (Current Employee), Newtown Square, PAMay 13, 2013
The area/campus is very nice, good for walking on lunch breaks. The working hours are also good.
Non-profit entity worth looking into
Contract Pricing Analyst (Current Employee), Newtown Square, PAFebruary 27, 2013
Good benefits, positive work environment. Very little mobility internally.
Sr. Storage Ops Specialist
Sr. Storage Ops Specialist (Former Employee), Newtown Square, PAFebruary 20, 2013
• Involved in Host remediation team to run grab utility and generated heat reports to remediate server issues which involves upgrading PowerPath, HBA drivers and firmware.
• Gathering the information on Old DMX 3 which is going to be migrated to DMX4
• Created new devices on DMX 4 and allocated to corresponding hosts for migration.
• Presented and expanded – more... storage on heterogeneous hosts – less

About Catholic Health East

Catholic Health East (CHE) was formed in 1998 by its sponsors to strengthen the role and identity of the Catholic health ministry – Read more