Catholic Health Initiatives Employee Reviews

Job
Client Support Representative (Former Employee), Exton, PAAugust 25, 2015
Fast Turn over - A learning Experience
A new company came in to take over
Only stayed for two years. No growth within the company
Horrible experience
NP (Current Employee), Omaha, NEAugust 23, 2015
Pros: Day hours
Cons: Weak management, poor pay, treat your float pool with respect esp if they are working over 30 hrs a week
Mid level provider with over 20 yrs exp. False promises all the time. Staff is untrained and do not know what they are doing half the time and often practice out of their scope. Worst EPIC training. If DMR works still takes forwver to enter orders. Support staff will call in sick and they will not send replacement. Seems to be a disconnect between good care and appreciation for that great care. All they want is a warm body thatwill show up and not complain or point out their weaknessess so they can improve.
Good place
IT Analyst (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHAugust 18, 2015
Worked as an it analyst. Catholic health does a great job exposing employee to life in the it healthcare industry and the outlook that the future holds.
Very Hard to describe
Medical Billing / Office Specialist (Former Employee), Fargo, NDAugust 12, 2015
Pros: Good Training
Cons: Terrible Managment
In the beginning it was an amazing place to work but when Corporate moved in and started making changes it made it very difficult to be there. People started to be on edge, making it very hard to stay focused and concentrated.
Used to be a great environment
Application Analyst (Current Employee), USAAugust 5, 2015
CHI has grown too fast for its own good. We have experienced significant layoffs, denied replacement of employees who left after the initial layoffs, potential for future layoffs is high.
It would be a great place to work if there was job security.
Ambulatory Physician Services Trainer (Current Employee), Louisville, KYAugust 1, 2015
Going through a lot transition right now in the national office. No job security. Prior to the layoffs it was a great place to work. Good benefits. Management lacks direction
Awful management
Security Vulnerability Analyst II (Former Employee), Denver, COJuly 23, 2015
Cons: Management
Management needs an overhaul. There are 5 directors in IT alone. There are GRC, support, security, and 2 unknown others. Management needs a complete re-do, to fix all the problems with management.
Fun Place to Work
Infrastructure Project Manager (Current Employee), Houston, TXJuly 13, 2015
Pros: Free snacks
Cons: No opportunity for foreign workers, no visa sponsoring for H1B guys
Good place to work.
People oriented Management.
Great co-workers.
This is most enjoyable place to work.
Understanding management.
No hard and fast rule.
Will never recommend that company to anyone
DMS (Former Employee), Sherwood, ARJuly 3, 2015
I was lied to from the interview up until I quit. I never got trained, so I pretty much trained myself and when I went on another job interview the doctor told me I looked lost because I was never training. I was the only person to do my job and worked 24/7 because of it, making my health suffer. My supervisor pretended to act like he didn't know I was so sick from the stress and lack of sleep and when I told him I wanted everything in writing from then on, he sent me a lengthy email about how I was not performing my job responsibly and would be written up for not answering his phone call. I am a firm believer that if that supervisor was fired and someone who actually knew what the department was all about and cared for the employees that worked in it, I would have had a great job.
A Bunch of Hypocrites
Non clinical (Current Employee), Omaha, NEJune 26, 2015
Pros: Some helpful, nice employees
Cons: No job security, gossipy coworkers and terrible communication all around
CHI is not about the patients or their employees. They are about the bottom dollar only! We had MANDATORY staff reductions and over 150 layoffs in our local area for really no apparent reason except to line someone higher up's pockets perhaps? It certainly wasn't to help with our 30ยข yearly raises. Try somewhere else if you need job security because you won't find it here!
Missing management directions and leadership
Security Compliance Analyst (Current Employee), Englewood, COJune 25, 2015
Pros: Health Benefits
Cons: Lack of leadership
Most empolyees get little to no direction in their current positions. The curent management team is new and the organization is aquiring too many new entities before fixing the current issues for Security and endpoint protection at a National level.
Solid Company
Primary Technical Service Analyst (Former Employee), Denville, NJJune 18, 2015
Pros: Money
Cons: Companionship
My team of guys where good. It kept me sharp with the technical skills I need to stay marketable in today workforce. The pay is well. I think its beneficial to keep employees interested.
Great Co -workers
RN (Current Employee), TacomaJune 14, 2015
Pros: Great coworkers
Cons: Bad culture of safety- save a buck- staff cut backs
Great co-workers. Managers have their hand's tired- administration will not let them hire more help. We have minimal staffing. Unsafe staffing many times to save money. Breaks are becoming scarce. It never use to be like this 3 years ago. The medical benefits are the worse. I've worked for Group Health, Providence Health Systems and CHI. CHI is the worst. Group Health had the best along with Providence.
Great people... Poor treatment of staff
Supply Tech (Former Employee), Des Moines, IAMay 29, 2015
Pros: Co-workers, direct supervisor
Cons: Lay offs, lack of appreciation
CHI hired some great staff and I enjoyed working with them and my direct supervisor. Upper management though didn't seem to appreciate us and lay offs became an annual event.
Good organization
Vice President of Sales Home Care and Hospice (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHMay 28, 2015
Pros: People
Cons: compensation
A great company with great potential. Outstanding people to work with and I really enjoyed my time there. Great collaboration with all departments, communication level could be improved.
Great Organization
Vice President Operational Finance (Current Employee), Denver, COMay 27, 2015
Pros: Great Organizations Great Values and Mission
Cons: N/A
Great organization, mission, values. It's a great atmosphere and culture. We are growing and becoming very transparent as a global leader in healthcare.
Engaging position
Application Technical Analyst III (Former Employee), Tacoma, WAMay 22, 2015
Pros: Engaging work with great customers
Cons: Poor work/life balance
The work of the position was very engaging and the customers were wonderful. I learned new things most days and enjoyed the challenges presented.
Opportunity to learn huge application Epic
QA Analyst (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 21, 2015
CHI provided me platform to be a Quality Analyst. In CHI as a manuel tester I tested client base application called EPIC. As a team we tested different modules and successfully performed the integration and system testing. The facilities and team provided by CHI was really helpful and great.
Nice people...sometimes
Abstractor (Former Employee), NDMay 19, 2015
Pros: Was able to leave early at times
Cons: gossiping bitties, no PTO, Holiday Pay
I enjoyed working for this company and they allowed me to leave early at times because I have a young child. But I had to watch what was said because of all the people gossiping.
Great Place to work
Telecom Analyst II (Former Employee), Louisville, KYMay 11, 2015
Pros: Freindly Staff
Cons: Administrative changes not good
The staff is great to work with and I considered a home away from home. On call hours was rough at times but manageable. Vacation days were hard to schedule.