Catholic Health Initiatives

Catholic Health Initiatives Employer Reviews

Management controls with fear
ITS Physician Liaison / Informatics Consultant (Current Employee), Louisville, KYMarch 5, 2015
Cons: Poor management, Company does not understand how to invest in technology
Stay away.

If you do happen to get a position with CHI. After your first day at work, use their computer to start looking for another job because it is just a matter of time before they lay you off.
Excellent company with ethics ad integrity
Project Coordinator (Former Employee), Tacoma, WashingtonFebruary 25, 2015
This company cares about their employees and also their reputation and impact to the community. I was proud to work for them for nearly 20 years.
Great group of people to work with
AEHR Go Live Analyst (Former Employee), Englewood, COFebruary 23, 2015
Our Go Live team was great to work with. Coordinators and Point Persons do their jobs very well. The interaction and team building was exceptional.
Unprofessional and Horrible
Clinical (Former Employee), IowaFebruary 22, 2015
Very unprofessional environment and the Supervisors are terrible. Very fun place to be, co workers were great, physicians are awesome, but management is bad, very two faced and just bad place.
Very flexible and understanding.
BMET 1 (Current Employee), Des Moines, IAFebruary 16, 2015
My supervisors are very understanding and very flexible with my work schedule, if I ever need time off, they allow me to take it and just make up the hours at the next available time.
Oooopsi! Don't apply here!
DSP (Current Employee), Wahpeton, NDFebruary 13, 2015
Pros: benefits is good
Cons: unethical co-worker!
this company made Me a driver of the patient. I was required to use one of my car. I don't think that I am one the service provider to heal them. They made a driver. This is no good. It's to fancy to use my car with this kind of ...job. So, clarify first before u sign the paper works. Furthermore, I was overwhelm with the job nature here in CHI.

" it's not worth it every penny when they made you a driver. My colleagues it's laughing with me when they found my job.
CHI took over, everything crumbles
scheduler (Current Employee), omaha, neFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: nothing
Cons: too much management
Life was much better when Creighton. Then Alegent took over and change began - both good and bad. Now CHI and the story changes daily. No truth to anything, poor pay and no job security.
Fun workplace
Laboratory Information System Analyst (Current Employee), Omaha, NEFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: work out facility
I enjoy working for CHI. My facility has workout room. I enjoy working out with my coworkers. CHI has many opportunity to grow. Upper management is very appreciative of your skill.
Corp Culture and Leaders Challenged with Rapid Changes
National Revenue Cycle Applications Manager (Former Employee), Englewood, COFebruary 11, 2015
Fast Paced Environment/Great Culture
Vendor Relationship Manager (Former Employee), Englewood ColoradoFebruary 2, 2015
Catholic Health Initiatives is a constantly changing and growing organization that offers employees and Management multiple opportunities for both personal and professional growth. The company core values and culture of the company make CHI a fantastic place to work.
Not very good
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), WashingtonJanuary 30, 2015
Pros: nothing
Cons: pay is not competitive, horrible management, catty coworkers
Worked around people that acted like they were in high school and not helpful in teaching. The salary is not competitive with the area and the insurance doesn't cover much. Management communication is horrible and your feedback is not taken into accountability. I would not recommend Franciscan Health to any medical professional.
Micromanaging, poor leadership - seeking to leave to find a better company, better fit.
Application Developer II (Current Employee), Englewood, COJanuary 22, 2015
No further words to say . . .

I'd rather not say any more to disparage this company. It's not a great place to work and we can just leave it at that.

Continues to grow beyond the ability of leadership
supply chain (Current Employee), EnglewoodJanuary 20, 2015
Just reported an operating loss and layoffs in early 2015 yet company is still rather top heavy. They do not adhere to their core values.
Very informative.
Epic Consultant (Former Employee), Tacoma, WADecember 4, 2014
Everyone was very educated in their department and thoroughly trained. They were very inviting during my time of employment.
StableView Health
Sales (Current Employee), Lexington, KYDecember 2, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: incompetent management
Horrible startup disaster. No expertise in management from Leaders that are several time zones away. Beware or you will be the scape goat for their incompetence. It's a horrible job. Company is clueless on everything in operations.
Great place to learn.
Perioperative Clinical Documentation Analyst (Current Employee), Englewood, ColoradoNovember 25, 2014
I have had the opportunity to work with some great people and many opportunities to learn new skills and the cross function between the teams. I enjoy the challenge of project and production support work. There is a balance that has to be found, but it provides a challenge.
Inspirational and respectful place to work.
Associate Corporate Responsibility Officer (Current Employee), Des Moines, IANovember 13, 2014
A prayer comes out every morning in email and it gives me strength and inspiration through out my day. I have learned giving to the community and people is very rewarding. Management is very supportive and understanding in all situations. During our Strengths Based Leadership class, I discovered I am a Wooer. This means I value and promote team work. The hardest part of my job is getting daily work finished with our computer system down times. The most enjoyable part of my job is meeting new people and developing relationships.
Good Company
AEHR Project Manager (Current Employee), Denver, CONovember 2, 2014
CHI has a good work/life balance and I really appreciate that.
Non Smoking environment, Friendly co-workers, team players
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TNOctober 30, 2014
Pros: friendly invironment, free lunches, team players
Cons: there were really no cons that i can speak of.
My experience working for CHI has been a pleasant. Very supportive management. My co-workers are all team players. My experience has taught me to be ready for the unexpected events that can take place in a medical treatment facility. I found my job on the whole to be very rewarding. The hardest part is losing my patients to illnesses they could not overcome.
horrible place to work unless you like to kiss butt
clinical office asst (Former Employee), dickinson ndOctober 28, 2014
Pros: the patients are great
Cons: management only cares for their "pets"
management does not have a clue. everything is being outsourced. patient care is suffering. do not be fooled by the core values they try to make you believe they follow. there is not compassion at this place.

1 2 3 4 5

About Catholic Health Initiatives

For Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI), returning sick people to good health is more than a business -- it's a mission. Formed – Read more

Catholic Health Initiatives Salaries