Catholic Health Partners

Catholic Health Partners Employer Reviews

Good
Security User Provisioning Analyst (Current Employee), Toledo, OHDecember 30, 2013
Pros: good wage and benefits
Cons: not organized at all. boss doesn't know my job or what i do everyday.
This is a good company, but not much room for advancement. I have learned a lot about Information Security and the importance of giving the proper access to the proper people. The management is not sure what I do everyday, my job was moved to this team a year ago, and my boss just hasn't grasped my functions and what I do. My Co-Workers are nice and – more... hardworking. the hardest part of my job is coming in and doing the same thing everyday, with no real "Mix up". – less
Poor Management and Communication
Service Desk Level 1 Support for Mercy Hospitals (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHSeptember 24, 2013
Pros: excellent pay rate.
Cons: lack of management communication.
I worked as Support for Helpdesk Level 1 with the intention of being there a long time and advancing within the company.
I performed above expactations- while they expected 40 calls handled in a day, I would easily answer at least 55.
I was fired after 3 weeks without any explanation, or prior notice of any infractions or having spoken with any managers – more... about misconduct or failure to meet expectations. – less
Mission Driven
Administrative Fellow (Current Employee), Lima, OHSeptember 15, 2013
Catholic Health Partners is a mission driven health service delivery company dedicated to the health needs of the communities from which their locations serve.
overworked and undervalued employees
pharmacist (Current Employee), LorainAugust 30, 2013
Pros: many employees truly practice faith based care
Cons: mediocre benefits, no future advancement, unappreciated employees
Great co-workers but management is terrible'. "Good-old boy" network that cuts to the bone, but pays themselves more than the 3x the local competitors CEO's salary. Employees are taken advantage of and overworked.
Exciting and forward moving company
Clinical Informatics 1 (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHJuly 23, 2013
Pros: bonuses
Cons: on-call at times
As clinical informaticist I was involved in the implementation of a new electronic medical record system. Teaching staff and staff support of the electronic medical record system as well as other applications used in the 24 hospitals that are served by Catholic Health Partners. Support was done at the elbow of the end-users (employees) and via telephone.
Co-workers – more... were very knowledgeable and helpful.
On-call could be difficult at time but I mostly enjoyed by job as I was learning every day. – less
My core group, Data Management, was productive, supportive, hardworking, fun to be part of. We helped define the definition of teamwork.
Business Systems Analyst (Former Employee), Springfield, OHMay 20, 2013
Pros: my data management group.
Cons: the springfield working environment. when we transitioned to corporate, coworkers (friends) seemed to forgot who you were. a friend. a teammate.
CHP separated each area by what they called "towers".

Our Data Integrity tower had great leadership from top to bottom. Those at the top even stopped by to say Hi when they were in town. Your hard work was respected all the way up the ladder.

I was in the Data Management group. We meet daily to discuss issues, progress, and upcoming events. If you – more... needed assistance, someone within the group was willing to lend a hand or point you in the right direction of someone that could help.

I was part of three teams. STAR SQL Report Writer, Boston Workstation Scripts and File Transfer.

The hardest part of the job was late hours and some weekends. The best part of the job was working those hours with people that cared. – less
Terrible employer
Office (Former Employee), Toledo, OHApril 17, 2013
This is a terrible place to work. Management structure is ever changing and they don't communicate projected changes within the clinics. HR department is really bad and are never available to help when it is needed. If they don't like you or feel threatened that you may expose them, they will find a way to get rid of you. They allow and cover up insurance – more... fraud, provider misconduct, and use office funds to pay for lobster dinners.
They are "chasing after" Promedica by hiring their flunkies. – less
Cutthroat culture
Project Mnager (Former Employee), Paducah, KYMarch 18, 2013
The Physicians and staff are great to work with but the lack of standards and constant moving targets make this an Enron style evnrioment
PRODUCTIVE AND FUN
Epic Consultant (Former Employee), Youngstown, OHFebruary 15, 2013
PARTICIPATED IN DIFFERENT MODULES OF EMR.GIVE ELBOW SUPPORT TO NURSES AND PHYSICIANS,LINK TEMPLATES.CONFIGURE DIFFERENT INIS
Fast pace environment
Epic Consultant (Former Employee), Cincinnati, ohioJuly 25, 2012
 Participated in ambulatory go-live
 Command center support
 Provide troubleshooting solutions via the phone
 Instruct/teach in the execution of workflow
 Investigate and resolve end user log in issues
 Assists with the creation of training documentation