Catholic Health Partners Employee Review

View all Catholic Health Partners reviews

My core group, Data Management, was productive, supportive, hardworking, fun to be part of. We helped define the definition of teamwork.
Business Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Springfield, OHMay 20, 2013
CHP separated each area by what they called "towers".

Our Data Integrity tower had great leadership from top to bottom. Those at the top even stopped by to say Hi when they were in town. Your hard work was respected all the way up the ladder.

I was in the Data Management group. We meet daily to discuss issues, progress, and upcoming events. If you needed assistance, someone within the group was willing to lend a hand or point you in the right direction of someone that could help.

I was part of three teams. STAR SQL Report Writer, Boston Workstation Scripts and File Transfer.

The hardest part of the job was late hours and some weekends. The best part of the job was working those hours with people that cared.
Pros
My Data Management Group.
Cons
The Springfield working environment. When we transitioned to corporate, coworkers (friends) seemed to forgot who you were. A friend. A teammate.

Other Catholic Health Partners Employee Reviews

Full service hospital
Medical Transcriptionist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, IL 60612August 3, 2017
This is a full service hospital that provides all types of medical assistance to individuals and the community of Chicago. The staff are all trained medical staff who respects the needs of others.
Great Place to Work
Revenue Cycle Liaison (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 4, 2017
Highly Recommend Mercy Health. Mission driven organization that is passionate about the people and communities it serves. Everyday offers a new and exciting challenge.