Great Opportunity with a Fast Growing Company
Catseye Pest Control is a family-owned business servicing residential and commercial institutions. Catseye has been protecting homes and families for over 25 years and is one of the few elite companies in the nation to receive the Quality Pro Badge, the Mark of Excellence in Pest Management for meeting and exceeding superior industry standards. Catseye Pest Control is committed to providing people with exceptional service so they may enjoy pest free living at its best.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for scheduling service appointments and handling work flow for our Pest Control Technicians. The ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting customers regarding scheduling, service issues, billing and other concerns as well as managing their specifically assigned technician’s needs in order to provide the best service to our customers. The desired candidate will have strong communication skills and a friendly personality.
- Act as a liaison between the customer and the technician
- Handle existing customers' questions and concerns
- Schedule all courtesy calls and appointments for their specific technicians
- Collections calls
- 1-2 years experience in Customer Service
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a team player
- Friendly and patient personality
Catseye Pest Control is a local company in its 25th year of business with an excellent reputation that continues to grow nationally. We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, and vision coverage, paid vacation, retirement plan and more.
For more information visit us online at www.catseyepest.com
This is a full time position. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Catseye is an Equal Opportunity Employer.