Cavallo Point Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Awesome job with great people
Guest Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Sausalito, CAJune 25, 2013
I got to lead nature hikes, as well as history tours on property. I learned so much about the history of Cavallo Point and its surrounding areas. It was amazing working on such a historic piece of land.
This is a stimulating and fast-paced place to work.
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Sausalito, CAFebruary 6, 2013
Cavallo Point it's a fun place to work and typical day of work for me was meetings in the mornings with sales and catering managers including Audio/Visual and planning and coordinating future events for excellent service and billing correctly in accordance to the contract agreement.

Back to my desk, I reviewed and responded email resolving any billing issues or questions regarding to contracts. I responded to customers via email or by phone and posted payments by credit card or checks.

Daily printed the A/R aging report and followed up with a phone call when necessary.

Management was good and I had no problems. I learned a lot about the hotel industry.

The co-workers are from all different cultures and they are good people, hard working, and I enjoyed working with all of them.

The hardest part of the job was obtaining flexibility with my schedule and translating bad news to some employees to help HR with terminations for some reason.

The most enjoyable part of the job was working with all the different departments; Catering, Sales, Cooking School, Spa, The restaurant, Room service, Audio and Visual and with the front desk.
I interacted with all them to do my job the right way.

I always took pride of my job and the A/R aging report was never over 30 days past due!
Pros
discounts on massage, meals, and rooms
Cons
transportation no bus, and the areas of break for employees need improvement

2.7